Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Loosing old save files!!!

Genuinely dissapointed to find out I'm not able to recover an old Not So Berry legacy file at this time! I switched computers early in the year and on my old computer, which had its cord broken apart inside of its port essentially, had this file on it. I had planned on recovering the family and restarting from where I left off from on this computer so I could write a simlit off of the generations. But now I can't!

What is especially frustrating is moreso the use of the library- You'd think it would be like... Saving posts on a social media website. A cloud of sorts. But no, it's local memory and I'm a little bummed to be reminded of that just when I needed something. If the library worked as a cloud, that would be so incredibly incredibly helpful!

So now I think I may just... Recreate them the best I can, arg!!! But their story was so intriquing and I had so much fun playing it, I simply have to have it!!!! Maybe I can even replay the NSBC in my own order, I'm had sooooo much fun and looked forward to the story I was working with!!! Anyone else have lost files you wish wish WISH you'd held on tighter to???