July 3 - No Friday without a Friday Highlight! Find this week's highlighted discussions here.
June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!

If Sims 5 is truly coming out, what is your top 4 requests?

124...Next

Comments

• AiviraAivira Posts: 38 Member
    1. Open World
    2. Fun & Challenging Careers/Aspirations
    3. Story Progression
    4. More traits (and more animations for them! Please please bring back coward sims that quiver in fear @ the grim reaper..)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 24,586 Member
    Open World
    CAW Tool
    TS3 Traits but expanded
    Sims who look real but still look like Sims at the same time :smile:

In other words a mix of this: :smile:

bqzxwVG.jpg

69361300_1239063706273860_1625200626780602368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_eui2=AeEWjaH8d311zX8SvS3g6xDvDUKXhcxzf-MNQpeFzHN_46mgsoXWvfx2PsoeyWWINYE&_nc_ohc=PSLqthDlhisAX9n6HpM&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=d7ddc53c5462b4691f6178dd7fb392ff&oe=5F199D02

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 5 New Member
    My top four would be the following:

1) Create-a-Style and the colour wheel.
    2) Create-a-Neighbourhood which includes more choice of where to put the lots (similar to what we had in TS2)... I find the neighbourhoods really restrictive in TS4.
    3) Option to turn off occult sims. I know some people might say that if you don't want vampires for example in my game then why buy the Vampires pack but often there are clothing, objects and decor that people might want from the pack without having the occult sims.
    4) No Multiplayer or at least have it as an opt-out.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 64 Member
    Open worlds
    No rabbit-holes
    Active jobs
    rich content in EPs
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 1,371 Member
    edited 6:01AM
    SuRihtanil wrote: »
    Buying clothing and jewelry etc. again at in game retail stores, better graphics, smoother flowing animations, ai pathing, open world, no loading when placing homes on lots, no emotion system, legacy gameplay and a evolving world including sims marrying.

I really miss going into grocery stores or clothing stores. I want functions like movie theaters too! 😭 but no rabbit holes for community lots!! If i have to take loading screens for no rabbit holes I would!

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Sims 5. Please be great.

• RamiiTheNightProwlaRamiiTheNightProwla Posts: 4 New Member
    1. Story progression for npc sims
    2. My interactions with newborns and a wider variety of hangout spots
    3. Being able to sell in the vendor stalls
    4. Connect and meet other players with wifi
  • RamiiTheNightProwlaRamiiTheNightProwla Posts: 4 New Member
    We want movie theatres, hotels, more vacation spots
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 638 Member
    I will toss this out there, ahem....PUT. SOME. EXPANSION. CONTENT. IN. THE. BASE. GAME.

We are currently getting ready for the 5th main Sims game and they're STILL going to find a way to make us pay for the same 4 Expansions we have to buy every generation, those being: Pets, Seasons, Night Life and College. EA has the resources to actually put these aspects into the base game so don't give me the "b-b-b-but EA, that's too expensive, they don't have the budget for that." THIS IS EA, THEY DIDN'T EVEN PAY ANY TAXES LAST YEAR THANKS TO A LOOPHOLE THEY EXPLOITED, INSTEAD THEY WERE GIVEN OVER A BILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE OF SAID LOOPHOLE! THEY CAN AFFORD TO PUT A LITTLE EXTRA CONTENT IN THIS BASE GAME. Seriously EA, we don't want to buy Seasons, Pets, Night Life and College again, we want to buy something new, we can't get anything new when your big expansion of the year is basically you sliding in and going "Did somebody say.....Seasons?"

That's really my only real request.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 1,371 Member
    Yep. Base game content should have some basic functions. Like a season system. A seasons expansion should take a step further have like natural disasters. Base game should have cats and dogs. A animal expansion should have wild, exotic animals and mythical animals.

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Sims 5. Please be great.