Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My version of the Legacy Challenge

Hey y'all! I'm posting my own version of the ever-so-popular legacy challenge!
First i'll explain some things about the lot placement and whatever, we'll move onto succession and stuff like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lots- Your Legacy's Home, and only home.
You may start on any lot 40 x 30 or larger. You may not go smaller..
You may design your house in any way you want, and expand to it in any way you want.
You cannot move your house to another lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starting Info

You may start with up to 2 sims, being the starting parents. You may import any lots, or sims, from the gallery as well.
You may have up to 10k to build your sims a starting home, and give them 5k to use to pay bills or such.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Succesion Law.
Equal: Any born child may inherit, no matter species, gender, or age.

Age: Only the first-born child may inherit. If an unfortunate event happens to the first born child, the next in the line is given succession rights.

Matriarchy: Only Females may inherit unless there are none, of which you must alter your sc (Succession Law) To age or Patriarchy Law.

Patriarchy: The same as a Matriarchy, but with males in the automatic inheritance line. If there are none that make it to young adulthood, you must alter your Law to Matriarchy or Agew Law.

Occultist Equal: Only occult sims of any gender may inherit. If you wish this to be the case, I strongly suggest making at least one of your sims an occult sim of any type. Same for every other Occultist inheritance law.

Occultist Matriarchy: Same as Matriarchy but with Occult sims.

Occultist Patriarchy: Same as Patriarchy but with Occlut sims.

Occultist Age: Same as Age Law, with occult sims.

Intelligence: Whoever has the highest grades by the time they reach adulthood is the successor.

Skill: Whoever has the highest skill may succeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Early Death.
If the current head of the household passes away before the heir/ess reaches Young Adulthood, then the oldest sim will act as the head until the Heir/ess reaches Young Adulthood.
If the Heir/ess dies before having children, and there are no other children to inherit, then you either lose if the parents are not alive or you have a short time to have a baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Housing

This section mainly talks about bills.
If your current generation does not pay the bills within three days of them being overdue, you must demolish all work done on your house other than a 5x5 1 floor building with only the bare neccessities.
You cannot have anyone other than the spouse and children live in the house, so no Roommates!
You may also send anybody that is NOT the heir/ess to live in dorms in one of the Universities. If you send the heir/ess, you will receive an automatic lose.
I Think that this covers all of my criteria. Hope to hear on how you do with my challenge, and I may or may not add or remove rules, so stay tuned!!!