Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Community Voted Stuff Pack Deep Dive: The Rocking Chair!

1235...Next

Comments

• DarthAsianKarenDarthAsianKaren Posts: 30 Member
    The toddler is adorable! I really like the rocking chair idea, because it will make grandparents seem more real in the Sims 4. It'd be cool if elders could read books to kids and toddlers on their lap while on the rocking chair.
  • sirsir Posts: 19 Member
    Not so fond of the toddler flailing action. Can you tone it down a notch. Also if a toddler can sit in a chair and rock couldn't they have a rocking horse since the animation is now there? I do like the rocking chair and adult rocking animation. Children just rock right? No flailing like the toddler does right? I hope not right.
  • Kimmie_H_Kimmie_H_ Posts: 1 New Member
    @SimGuruConor I Really Really love the rocking chair idea! I hope there will be a implementation that you can use the rocking chair in a nursery to cradle your baby to sleep and increase your relationship with your newborn.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    The ''memory'' kind of thing is an interesting one. Hope you'll dive more into it later in TS4.

Yes I hope they go deeper with that idea it's one of the things have been really wanting in Sims 4
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Does anyone know when it will be released? I love knitting and I'm really looking forward to this stuff pack.

Probably after the next EP.
    If the roadmap is in order and this is the upcoming SP, we should get it sometimes in August. Iirc, "late summer" was mentioned and the way I understand it, this is the SP that's on the roadmap.

Awesome, I hope it's out next by the end of summer, thank you for replying!! :smile:
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I've seen a lot comments wondering about whether or not you'll be able to rock babies or toddlers. Sitting in laps is not currently supported on any chair, but don't worry, we have a surprise in store for the littlest of Sims, so keep watching this forum for future deep dive posts from Conor. We'll have more details later :)

OOOOOOO
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I have to say I am pretty sold on the pack because of this chair...LOL Been a while since I have been immediately sold on a stuff pack. I hope I am not disappointed.
  • diskettidisketti Posts: 18 Member
    That toddler is Boo from Monsters Inc <3 So cute

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top