Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will We Ever get Fairies or Werewolves?

1235...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    "Where is all the Fairies & Werewolves & where are all the other Occults, isn't there a White Dev to make them for us,
    I need new Occults, I'm holding out for new Occults 'till the morning light, I need new Occults so my simming playing can be a blast"

Yup, had to sing that. :p;)
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    O was reading through the comments until I saw its from 2020. I thought, woe we still don't have those things and it's been 2 years later.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I’m not much for supernaturals, but I am eagerly awaiting a werewolf pack for the body hair I think we will get beforehand, and I hope they have a nice forestry world for our sims in a werewolf pack too.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited March 2022
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I hope not. I had a hard enough time finding mods to remove the supernaturals they did give us seeing as how they refuse to add the option to turn them off in settings.

I don’t play supernaturals much, but I have never been that bothered by them in my game. As long as my sims keep their doors locked at night they don’t get bitten by vampires. And, I like that spellcasters are rather secretive, even when I play them. I haven’t even seen anyone turn into mermaids, and I play with Sulani quite a bit. And, I don’t use mods at all.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2022
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I hope not. I had a hard enough time finding mods to remove the supernaturals they did give us seeing as how they refuse to add the option to turn them off in settings.

I don’t play supernaturals much, but I have never been that bothered by them in my game. As long as my sims keep their doors locked at night they don’t get bitten by vampires. And, I like that spellcasters are rather secretive, even when I play them. I haven’t even seen anyone turn into mermaids, and I play with Sulani quite a bit. And, I don’t use mods at all.

Mersims appear like normal sims until your sim (or household?) discovers one. They look like humans while swimming, etc. Once you confirm they are real, you can magically see them in their Mer forms.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    I want both, but I also want new occults added as well, mostly from different cultures.
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited March 2022
    I have been thinking about future content, and if I were a producer, the most sense would be to release Fantasy EP in summer (Fairies, magical world, dragons, etc.), and after that for Halloween Werewolves game pack with body hair for the base game.
    Finally, in December, the long-awaited Generations EP or something along those lines.

But knowing EA, they would probably come up with something weird that no one asked for.

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I think eventually we will.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited March 2022
    Even if The Sims 4 is more focused on the human life, Maxis knows they can't get rid of Zombies, Genies and Werewolves.

The 2 first ones have been in the game since the very first EP Livin' Large, they are all parts of the lore like Bella Goth.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Simguruash replied on twitter to someone asking for werewolves and said if she had a wand they would be in the game yesterday. So some hope for ppl that a producer wants werewolves but again she explained how she doesn't get to just add everything she wants into the game because there is many other factors the team takes into account.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited March 2022
    I'm curious to know if an occult can be a Gameplay Kit (Genie Kit, the powers are mainly recycled existing features).