Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only one EP this year?

13...Next

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,915 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    If it's a "major first", could it be that this pack will include content requested by the community?

......... :p

Then it's going to be a very large EP. :joy:

And called "Sims4 - Get the Community" :p

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Pets is over ! No more packs please... until Farming EP at least !
    Yeah I rather have horses be with a farming EP too. It get tired of pets being chopped like that meat wall to many packs. Just supports the Sims 3 Store mentality.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    May I make the crazy speculation that this might be the last pack for The Sims 4. I do believe they are out of ideas and some concepts they might be working on are incompatible with the core of The Sims 4 (no open world etc.)
    The Sims 5 also seems to be in production, which is a big step considering EA spends a lot of time (especially for Sims games) in pre-production.
    There might be like a farming game pack or some more stuff packs, even one last expansion after this one but I think that's pretty much it.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    May I make the crazy speculation that this might be the last pack for The Sims 4. I do believe they are out of ideas and some concepts they might be working on are incompatible with the core of The Sims 4 (no open world etc.)
    The Sims 5 also seems to be in production, which is a big step considering EA spends a lot of time (especially for Sims games) in pre-production.
    There might be like a farming game pack or some more stuff packs, even one last expansion after this one but I think that's pretty much it.

I hope are right. Then those who are tired of the annoying patches can install the mods that should have been in the TS4 and build it up into the game Maxis should have built.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.