Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What can you do with pets?

Are you guys really telling me i bought this pack just for cats and dogs? And the only thing i can do with them is teach them a few tricks? :(

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2020
    I mean......kind of? Yes? There's the vet business you could try :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    You can have your sims play with them. Certain traits will go find things for you (generally collectables) Dogs can be taught tricks - cats are cats.

I mean, what do you do with pets in real life?
  • muzemuze Posts: 108 Member
    Well, the pack's name is literally Cats & Dogs, what else did you expect?
  • JinkxJinkx Posts: 62 Member
    muze wrote: »
    More gameplay for 40$ or does that sound strange? 🥴

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    You also get the new world, on top of what others have said.

Even though I wish C&D ep would have been a more all-encompassing pet pack (birds, small reptiles, etc.), I do like the sort of passive inclusion of the pets in the game. Like, they're not demanding, and they provide interactions and I just like seeing them idling around their lots. I guess some people like the pet jobs, but that's one thing I always ignored in TS2.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    there's a vet system.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Well, cats and dogs help to keep the fun and social needs up quickly and reduce tense moodlets faster.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Jinkx wrote: »
    muze wrote: »
    More gameplay for 40$ or does that sound strange? 🥴

No, but it sounds strange that you would buy a pack that's been out for so long at full price without finding out first whether you like the features, especially when all the info is easily accessible.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Lol pretty much, there's not many tricks as well and also pets can't really do much once they even learn tricks. Also there are no dog houses which sucks. I think TS3 Pets did these animals justice, there was just so much more to do.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Jinkx wrote: »
    Are you guys really telling me i bought this pack just for cats and dogs? And the only thing i can do with them is teach them a few tricks? :(

But showing off your dog's tricks to other sims makes you money.
  • Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    Yes, it is very bad expansion. BUT sims need dogs and cats... So I buy it too.