Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should I do with Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant, and why?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

What should I do with Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant, and why? 33 votes

Mary-Sue divorces Daniel, and finds another love, while Daniel marries Kaylynn;
18%
Destin2016Simtown15calipossEricasFreePlayBrandontaylorMaddieplaysgames 6 votes
Mary-Sue never finds out that Daniel is cheating with Kaylynn;
12%
lisamwittpajamajam07garapoesStrawberryYogurt 4 votes
Mary-Sue forgives Daniel and they stay married;
6%
djavor1992Pingli 2 votes
Mary-Sue forgives Daniel and they stay married, but Kaylynn is pregnant;
33%
peterskywalkersimmietimeSpatzSunflowergal227snoepjes1210delicadoOugonmusouKaronthisfatfunnylifejojie4Logicallyironic 11 votes
Other
30%
hushfireflyErja888Rflong7DevSims91classicXcrimecmbaker16mitchiebanjoWarGreymon77SimmingalEllupelluellu 10 votes

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Other
    I like letting Mary Sue find him cheating, leave him and take Angela with her. Lilith runs away and Daniel lets Kaylynn move in because she's pregnant.
    Mary Sue starts her own business (whatever sounds fun at the time). Daniel never marries Kaylynn but she keeps trying and he keeps cheating.

That's usually what I do. :mrgreen:
  • OugonmusouOugonmusou Posts: 33 Member
    Only for the drama~
    But I have a penchant for making things chaotic as possible. An angry Kaylynn gets spurned by not only Daniel but Don should he leave her for Cassie all while continuing his serial cheater ways making the tea all the more sweeter. ;)
    This reminds me that I seriously need to get started on my Uberhood again so I can have all three of my favourite towns in the Sims 2 (Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville) all together. I want to see this drama unfold with even more drama ;)
    I am just a simple Sims 2 lore addict
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited May 2020
    Oh, I just realized I voted by accident, guys. Just ignore that haha I'm still looking for ideas.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Other
    i like to have Mary-sue find out from Lilith but she forgives him, however she still leaves him cause she know it's not the last time he'll cheat. I have her kick him out when they break up both girls stay with her but Angela hates her while Lilith and her bond more.

As for Daniel I have him and Kaylynn move in together but he decides to be faithful this time around while Kaylynn isn't so faithful. It's a bit of Karma for Daniel I think.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    In my latest save Daniel died in a horrible accident, very sad. But normally I let them stay together and maybe have a another child. Honestly I don't get when people usually say that Daniel is a horible person.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Other
    I had Daniel get caught cheating, but decided to keep them together.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Make Mary-Sue cheat on Daniel with Kaylynn for maximum slappage in the house.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    In my game right now, Daniel cheated with Kaylynn and one of my Sims, producing the next Sim in my legacy family. But Mary Sue is none the wiser.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    edited July 2020
    Other
    I pick the option:

Mary-Sue divorces Daniel, and finds another love, while Daniel marries Kaylynn

ETA: Kaylynn can have better than Daniel!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited July 2020
    Other
    I think this calls for darker twist of death in the family :smirk: just cause i like to make things soap opera

but i dont think kay would settle for daniel and i think mary sue shouldn't either

perhaps a "little accident" to get rid of daniel or a big conspiracy to get rid of mary sue who knows :wink:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited July 2020
    Mary-Sue divorces Daniel, and finds another love, while Daniel marries Kaylynn;
    @Simmingal This reminds me of the theory that Brandi killed Skip and made it look like an accident because he cheated on her with Bella Goth.
  • thisfatfunnylifethisfatfunnylife Posts: 7 New Member
    @simstown15 that is one of my favorite theories too!

I picked Mary-Sue stays because being in the political career and all.. I think she would be too embarrassed of a scandal of a divorce and would rather hush up any women's affairs Daniel has. I think at some point Mary-Sue and Daniel while not getting a divorce, would end up living separate lives. Mary-Sue could also try to pass Kaylynns baby off as her's and pay her off as a "surrogate." That way Mary-Sue looks like she has such a big happy family with a new baby. Just one story idea though
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @thisfatfunnylife The scripted events kinda force you to invite Nina over to Don's house at the same time Kaylynn is going to work there. I think EA intended him to get caught cheating her with Nina, IDK. Maybe cuz they wanted us to pair her with Daniel after he gets caught cheating?!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2020
    Other
    Mary-Sue catches Daniel cheating, divorces him, decided for her maiden name again and stays until Angela and Lilith attend university. Then she moves back in with her parents.
    While Daniel marries Kaylynn, Mary-Sue stays lonely (safe) for the rest of her life. Daniel and Kaylynn have a son, but Kaylynn isn't faithful. She has another baby with Gilbert Jacquet and Don Lothario. But Daniel thinks that they are all his children.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    So i did something cool, i made Kaitlyn try for baby with don, she got pregnant had the kid, then she had a kid with Daniel. Then she got married as well. now she has 3 kids.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    Other
    Depends on how I’m feeling Daniel is trash but Mary Sue isn’t exactly good either but I always make the twins friends.