Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

“Sad about Evilness”

My Sim has the Good trait. He chatted to his wife over breakfast... now I notice he has the Sad About Evilness moodlet. Except his wife isn’t evil. Most threads that mention this (I googled it) mention it happens after interacting with toddlers sometimes. The couple I’m playing don’t have kids! His wife has the Outgoing, Self-Assured and Ambitious traits.

This must be some kind of bug, right? Poor guy is walking around miserable for no reason!

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Does his wife know any Evil Sims?
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Well, Toddlers aren't in their Terrible Twos for nothing. LOL.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Apparently they still need more input in this thread on AHQ.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I have chimed in since it happened to me yesterday. It must be a bug.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    This happened to me too, another thing that used to happen (I haven't had it for a while) was that my sim would get moodlets that belong to the insane/erratic trait when she didn't have any. I dunno what's the cause of these bugs though.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    Well, Toddlers aren't in their Terrible Twos for nothing. LOL.

Except I said in my post that this couple is childless.

Their neighbour is Salim Benali, no evil trait there. I have no idea if their landlord has the trait. Pretty sure no-one they've met has it... guess it's just a bug.
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    This just happened to me as well, though no one has the evil trait in the household. And my sim's husband, who does not have the active trait, just got the tense moodlet from not enough exercise.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    They can get the sad moodlet if an evil sim is walking by the house.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've had this happen. Also some of my sims without the ambitious trait are getting ambition anxiety.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    My good traited islander had a 'sad about evilness' moodlet once after interacting with another sim whilst swimming, which was confusing as said other sim had previously been seen doing conservation work.
    Then I looked in my good Sim's inventory and discovered the plate of cupcakes he'd had in there before swimming was now gone. The cad had pinched his cupcakes! No wonder my sim was upset. (He puts a lot of effort into his baking).

Perhaps check to see if your Sim has had their pockets pilfered recently. Or if there are any kleptomaniacs in the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top