Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Play Live 2020

13...Next

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited June 2020
    "PlayStation 5 and Call of Duty events delayed due to US protests".
    '...The firm had been set to unveil some of the games in development for its forthcoming PlayStation 5 on Thursday.
    Hours later, Activision delayed the release of new Call of Duty content.'
    '...Games publisher Electronic Arts postponed its reveal event for its latest sports title, Madden NFL 21, issuing a statement saying "we stand with our African American / Black community... we'll find another time to talk football with you".'

If EA's tying up with this it may be delayed as well, if Sims 5 is going to be introduced as coming with it.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52877792
  • TheBoyXPTheBoyXP Posts: 85 Member
    edited June 2020
    UPDATE: Ea Play Digital will be on June 18th at 4pm PDT
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2020
    TheBoyXP wrote: »
    UPDATE: Ea Play Digital will be on June 18th at 4pm PDT
    It's still only 2 weeks away.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    "PlayStation 5 and Call of Duty events delayed due to US protests".
    '...The firm had been set to unveil some of the games in development for its forthcoming PlayStation 5 on Thursday.
    Hours later, Activision delayed the release of new Call of Duty content.'
    '...Games publisher Electronic Arts postponed its reveal event for its latest sports title, Madden NFL 21, issuing a statement saying "we stand with our African American / Black community... we'll find another time to talk football with you".'

If EA's tying up with this it may be delayed as well, if Sims 5 is going to be introduced as coming with it.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52877792

I think it's weird for them not realesing video games, or post poning consoles.Yhis just seems dumb.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Next possible event for EA is Gamescom in August.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    looks like the sims community is confirming that the sims5 will also be on ps5 https://simscommunity.info/2020/05/30/the-sims-5-will-also-release-on-ps5-according-to-playstation-magazine/

At some point. To say Sims 5is coming out is like saying gurus lied to us when they said around 6mnts. ago that the Sims4 has many years of life still left. I just don't believe they would lie about that and they would know. A Sims5 on a PS5 could be 5yrs. down the road. They marked a place for it, but it could be a while before PS5 comes out and way later for many games like a Sims5 that they would probably test out for a long time before they ever try it on a PS5 system. I think they are talking and maybe planning, but not much else. Many simmers have made it clear that they don't plan to start over. No open world, then count me out. It would be another Sims4 rehash. I don't understand why people want that. I'm not sure they ever plan to add open world, so what's the point? So l can buy what I already have in the Sims3 and Sims4 again. I don't think so. What they will have is another Sims City. People barely have enough to buy for the Sims4. It would be crazy to start all over and have Sims4.5