Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Select CC

darkroomxdaisydarkroomxdaisy Posts: 52 Member
edited May 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I could be wrong and there might already be this option (but if there is I can't find it and please let me know!)
I really wish when we were in CAS we could select to view only CC or there was a section for it.
Post edited by darkroomxdaisy on

Comments

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Hi @bluebubblegum01 There is an option to view only cc in CAS. In that filter menu that you can pop up to the left side of the clothing menu, there is a section called "content". Under it, you should see "purchased" and "custom content" (you might also see "unlocks" if you've unlocked any special items though gameplay).

Check the "custom content" box and it should show only your cc items. If it doesn't seem to be working, you might be looking at the wrong clothing category (for example, looking at sweaters when the item is actually under jackets or something). If the custom content filter check-box isn't showing up at all, maybe the cc didn't install correctly?
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    darkroomxdaisydarkroomxdaisy Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hi @bluebubblegum01 There is an option to view only cc in CAS. In that filter menu that you can pop up to the left side of the clothing menu, there is a section called "content". Under it, you should see "purchased" and "custom content" (you might also see "unlocks" if you've unlocked any special items though gameplay).

Check the "custom content" box and it should show only your cc items. If it doesn't seem to be working, you might be looking at the wrong clothing category (for example, looking at sweaters when the item is actually under jackets or something). If the custom content filter check-box isn't showing up at all, maybe the cc didn't install correctly?

Oh wow! I had nooo idea this was available! I knew it was even back during TS2 but I've been stumped on how to view just CC on TS4 since day 1. Thanks so much!!