Now you too can travel the right way... in style through the world of Simterra and the beloved home of my Sims.Wright Way Travel Agency
will help you travel the right way, in style, in the world of Simterra, the world where all my Sims stories take place. That's right everyone, one of my talented Simmers will take your Sims on an adventure around Simterra. You'll learn about culture, customs, history, language, and more while visiting picturesque destinations (exclusively offered in The Sims 4).
The plan is to take your Sims on a week-long selected excursion as if your Sim booked a trip with a travel agency. You'll get the VIP treatment with 5-star accommodations, celebrity chef prepared meals, and plenty of amazing destinations to explore (and all the selfies you could've ever wanted). Wright Way does want to make sure participants understand we cannot be held liable for accident, injury, illness, or death. (This is the Sims, and we will do our best to give your Sims the most autonomy possible).To (qualify for) and apply for a vacation: 1) Choose from one of the three options and participate in the vote
over (more description about each of the adventures below):
2) Follow my blog. 3) Leave a comment on the blog post
- WEST COAST WONDERS: San Myshuno, Hidden Hollow, and Granite Falls
- EAST COAST EXCURSIONS: Brindleton Bay (with the option to bring a pet) + Wintonborough
- SOUTHERN ELEGANCE: Riverboat cruise through Willow Creek, Magnolia Promenade, and Sylvan Glade
(i.e. what what you're most excited about, what kind of Sim you think you'll submit, or what you most want to learn about my Simworld
.)4. Only one submission per person
. This is to ensure everyone has a fair opportunity to submit a Sim. Don't worry. I'll take multiple trips. I do have a couple restrictions so please pay attention to these as they will affect your ability to send a Sim.
5. Please complete the following travel questionnaire:
- Please upload your Sim to the gallery using my hashtag #livinasimminlife AND #wrightwayadventures.
- I have all the expansions, game and stuff packs through Tiny Living. I’d prefer limited to no CC. I know I use a lot in my own game, but it makes it easier for me so I don’t have to hunt down all your CC, download and add it to my game. If you really, really, really cannot live without CC, message me on the forums or and we’ll figure something out. I do have some default-replacement hairs, eyes, and skins so this may slightly affect your Sims' appearance.
- Teens to elders are welcome to travel on these trips. (I can’t take children or toddlers because they really should travel with a parent/guardian).
- Only cats and dogs are allowed to accompany their human companions. One pet per submission. For this reason the East Coast Excursions trip will only have 3 Sims slots and 3 pet slots.
Deadline to submit questionnaires and Sims is midnight MDT on May 22nd (two weeks from today!).
- Your forums name/Gallery ID
- Your WordPress or blogging ID so I know that you commented
- Your Sim's name
- Where we can pick your Sim up... (what world is your Sim from)?
- Any special restrictions? (i.e. supernatural form - we don't want to fry any vampires; dietary - is your Sim vegetarian or vegan or only drinks plasma packs?
- Your Sim's bio (If you'd like include aspiration and traits and any backstory. Be as creative as you'd like. Share any preferences of things you'd like to see, places you'd like to go, things you'd like to do, or what your Sim would most like to learn).
- Let us know why your Sim wants to take this particular trip.
I will only save a spot for you for up to 5 days after your inquiry, meaning… you need to send me your travel questionnaire and Sim by 5 days after you post a “save my spot” request in the forums. If you do not complete a questionnaire and send me a Sim by the deadline, your Sim will be on a waiting list for the next trip.
I can't wait to share travel experiences with your Sims! Dag dag, friends!