Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wright Way Travel Adventures

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Thanks @VanPelt81, @divanthesimmer, @Simslover163, @MadameLee, and @CathyTea for your responses.

@lilypadmeulin if you get a chance and want to respond to the question above, great! No worries if you can't.

I do enjoy interactive responses. :)

I will be away over the weekend so I won't have access to my computer to play/work on this story. I promise it's still happening. With my work schedule, I'm really only able to work on stuff on the weekends so I hope you don't mind a slow release.

nope considering how late I sometimes have to wait for @CitizenErased14 's and @AudreyFld 's stories

Thanks @MadameLee.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @AdamsEve1231

Sorry, things got a bit hectic on my end!

If your Sim attends Geek Con and they'd like to participate, what costume would they prefer?
    Aayla Secura!

Which team will your Sim choose? Will they drink the light or dark tea? Do you have a preference or do you want to be surprised?

Surprise me!
    Thanks @lilypadmeulin!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hey everyone, I'm busily trying to fix my game. The latest updates broke my game and I'm doing a vigorous search for the culprit mod. I had hoped to release a chapter this week, but didn't finish gameplay before my trip. It'll be longer. *sigh* Thanks for your patience.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2020
    Hey everyone, about half the travelers have arrived in San Myshuno. Finally. Sorry it's taken so long to coordinate. Expect a travel log soon. :)

I rolled at random to see what order everyone would arrive in, and how they would arrive (by plane, train, or bus). Stay tuned. I also added some traits, items to inventories, and eyelashes. That's the only physical change I made to Sims.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @MadameLee Amelia must have had custom content shoes for her everyday outfit. I had another pair of custom content flats that I thought looked pretty with the outfit so I replaced it so she wouldn't be barefoot.

She's a pretty Sim. Teal is one of my favorite colors on Sims and in general, life so I loved her everyday outfit! I decided to wait and see if/what she picks at Geek Con.

Out of curiosity, based on her bio, is she related to/featured in any of your stories? Or did you create her specific for this challenge?

@CathyTea one of your formal outfits turned into a crop top. I don't know if that's my game glitching or if that was your choice. If the former, I can replace with a similar top. I seem to have an issue with this one top in game cropping and I'm not sure why or what mod/cc is causing it. I also have two of the same top in the Hot weather outfits so I replaced it with a similar top fyi.

I love all the different fun-colored socks btw!! This time when I added her to game all of her content loaded since I have all the expansions/packs (except the newest Eco Living, but I don't think that matters).

@divanthesimmer gave your Sim a Henry Puffer-esque costume. He's looking handsome. Also I can't remember because this happened before and it may have to do something with CC. Does your Simself have blue or brown eyes?

@Simslover163 Cheryl is good to go! :) And she's got a Princess Leia costume. And she's rocking it!

@lilypadmeulin Nia is good to go! Love her tattoo. And I gave her a Aayla Secura costume. She's a queen!

@VanPelt81 I love Tyson already. He's been such a character in my game. Gave him a robot themed costume and he seems to love it.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    @MadameLee Amelia must have had custom content shoes for her everyday outfit. I had another pair of custom content flats that I thought looked pretty with the outfit so I replaced it so she wouldn't be barefoot.

She's a pretty Sim. Teal is one of my favorite colors on Sims and in general, life so I loved her everyday outfit! I decided to wait and see if/what she picks at Geek Con.

Out of curiosity, based on her bio, is she related to/featured in any of your stories? Or did you create her specific for this challenge?

@CathyTea one of your formal outfits turned into a crop top. I don't know if that's my game glitching or if that was your choice. If the former, I can replace with a similar top. I seem to have an issue with this one top in game cropping and I'm not sure why or what mod/cc is causing it. I also have two of the same top in the Hot weather outfits so I replaced it with a similar top fyi.

I love all the different fun-colored socks btw!! This time when I added her to game all of her content loaded since I have all the expansions/packs (except the newest Eco Living, but I don't think that matters).

@divanthesimmer gave your Sim a Henry Puffer-esque costume. He's looking handsome. Also I can't remember because this happened before and it may have to do something with CC. Does your Simself have blue or brown eyes?

@Simslover163 Cheryl is good to go! :) And she's got a Princess Leia costume. And she's rocking it!

@lilypadmeulin Nia is good to go! Love her tattoo. And I gave her a Aayla Secura costume. She's a queen!

@VanPelt81 I love Tyson already. He's been such a character in my game. Gave him a robot themed costume and he seems to love it.

Thank you! He's actually supposed to have hazel eyes, so just pick something close to that, lol.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member

she's created specifically for the challenge.. she has nothing to do with my Simlit rewrite. (through she could be a distantly related to the Grants through the late Mrs. Stephanie Grant)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hi, Lizzie! If it's from the San Salvadora pack, then I might have chosen it. It's fine to replace it, though. I usually don't choose crop-tops for the SimSelf.

Socks! I love colored socks! I actually collect socks IRL. Since my normal office attire (back in the pre-pandemic days when I was going to an actual office) is generally in neutral tones without a lot of fanciness, I have lots of fun socks--striped, bright colors, neat designs--they're my secret fashion statement, since they're generally hidden from all! XD
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Reading all these sims creations makes me wish I came back to the forums sooner and felt like submitting one for this.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Thank you! He's actually supposed to have hazel eyes, so just pick something close to that, lol.

@divanthesimmer Will do. I've already played a smidge, but I can change now. I think the game gave him brown eyes.

MadameLee wrote: »
    she's created specifically for the challenge.. she has nothing to do with my Simlit rewrite. (through she could be a distantly related to the Grants through the late Mrs. Stephanie Grant)

@MadameLee I was just wondering. Thank you. She's lovely.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hi, Lizzie! If it's from the San Salvadora pack, then I might have chosen it. It's fine to replace it, though. I usually don't choose crop-tops for the SimSelf.

Socks! I love colored socks! I actually collect socks IRL. Since my normal office attire (back in the pre-pandemic days when I was going to an actual office) is generally in neutral tones without a lot of fanciness, I have lots of fun socks--striped, bright colors, neat designs--they're my secret fashion statement, since they're generally hidden from all! XD

@CathyTea Haha. That's great. When I first started my job, I wore pretty neutral colors too, and then I decided nope! That's not me. I still wear my bling (a bit more toned down) and my bright colors to work. No one's told me differently yet. :grin:

The shirt isn't from Jungle Adventures... the one you're thinking of. It's a different base game one (non-CC) that I always seem to have trouble with. The image shows a full shirt but in game it comes out a crop top. No clue why. I replaced it with a similar styled jacket and top. Oh and Cathy started wandering around in a dress from the Moschino pack and flip flops. When I checked in CAS, it's under her swimwear so I'm calling it a cover-up in the game/story. :)
    Reading all these sims creations makes me wish I came back to the forums sooner and felt like submitting one for this.

@LegacySims2017 You have time. I've got spots left for the other trips, but I won't get around to it for at least a month or so most likely.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Simslover163, @lilypadmeulin, @VanPelt81, @divanthesimmer, @MadameLee, and @CathyTea

Hey everyone, I'm getting close to releasing an opening chapter. In the meantime, Coffee Hour Question!!

What's your Sim's preferred hot beverage?

Cafe drinks, coffee machine, and tea maker will be available. I also have some custom drinks or I could roll at random to see what your Sim chooses.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 2020
    Mochas & Lattes (bonus if it's spiked with Irish Whiskey in the evening)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    @Simslover163, @lilypadmeulin, @VanPelt81, @divanthesimmer, @MadameLee, and @CathyTea

Hey everyone, I'm getting close to releasing an opening chapter. In the meantime, Coffee Hour Question!!

Cafe drinks, coffee machine, and tea maker will be available. I also have some custom drinks or I could roll at random to see what your Sim chooses.
    Divan LOVES coffee. He can't start his day without it! Every now and then he'll have some tea (if he decides he's had enough caffeine for the day) and he enjoys a cup of hot chocolate just before bed (not sure that's in the game, though).
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    edited June 2020
    It's been awhile since I've played with a large household. Pure chaos! I should've known better than to stick to a schedule. Schedules + Sims? Psh! :# The first day is almost over and they just got a table. Haha. Looking forward to sharing with you all.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    When it comes to hot beverages, Cheryl loves tea, especially the Calming Chamomile Tea!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    @AdamsEve1231

In the morning Latte but in the evenings green tea
    6adMCGP.gif
    @VanPelt81
    With the way the evening is going, I might need that spiked coffee. :#

@divanthesimmer
    Lizzie loves her coffee too much like me. :smiley: But she may or may not make an appearance in this story. I do have a mod that has hot chocolate as an option.

@Simslover163
    Chamomile Tea is indeed calming. I just had some tea the other day when I was stressed. A nice relaxing treat!

@MadameLee
    love lattes and green tea! I have green tea almost daily!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    misty-shipwell.png?w=775&h=298
    EAST COAST EXCURSIONS: Travel Simterra with experienced world traveler and freelance botanist Misty Shipwell! (Brindleton Bay and bring your furry friends along)
    I'll be adding the names here soon so you know who is committed
    3 REMAINING SPOTS AVAILABLE

I just realized.....this is the same Misty Shipwell that participated in Jungle Ruin? :smile:

03-05-18_7-53-42-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    misty-shipwell.png?w=775&h=298
    EAST COAST EXCURSIONS: Travel Simterra with experienced world traveler and freelance botanist Misty Shipwell! (Brindleton Bay and bring your furry friends along)
    I'll be adding the names here soon so you know who is committed
    3 REMAINING SPOTS AVAILABLE

I just realized.....this is the same Misty Shipwell that participated in Jungle Ruin? :smile:

03-05-18_7-53-42-PM.png?w=800

@LegacySims2017 Yes, actually. I changed her appearance a smidge. I just picked three unplayed female characters of mine to lead these excursions with Wright Way Travel Agency. I like to think Misty was inspired to go work for Wright Way after traveling in the jungle with Fox Fever and the group.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @lilypadmeulin, @CathyTea, @Simslover163, @divanthesimmer, @MadameLee, @VanPelt81, @15aewar, @pinot_grigio, @MINEZ, @INFINILoki, @LegacySims2017

And we're off... West Coast Wonders travelers! Also tagging others who submitted (and some lurkers) if you'd like to follow along!

Surprise! A little precursor post I worked on tonight, featuring our guide, Hayden. I'll do my best to release bite-sized chapters if I can. No promises. :D More chapters coming soon. @MadameLee there's a little unnamed shout-out to you and Amelia.

06-14-20_3-54-20-pm.png?w=775
    Welcome to San Myshuno (Day 1, Pt. 1)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2020
    Knocked another short for Wright Way Travel Adventures (WWTA) out this morning featuring @Simslover163's Cheryl Richards.

06-14-20_6-28-54-pm.png?w=775
    Strange Bar Fellows (Day 1, Pt. 2)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2020
    @AdamsEve1231 found the unnamed shout out
    6adMCGP.gif
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @AdamsEve1231
    Nia is very much a herbal tea girl!
    Dropped another chapter...
    @lilypadmeulin's Nia and @VanPelt81's Tyson arrive. Also featuring @Simslover163's Cheryl (and other Sims from some of my other stories).

06-14-20_10-05-52-pm.png?w=775&h=436
    More Arrivals (Day 1, Pt. 3)

Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest