Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to purchase Eco Lifestyle?

Comments

• jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Yes
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Nada. I'm seeing multiple complaints that it simply recycles previous content... repackaged to be sold all over again. Guess that would fit since it's theme is recycling. I can't wait for the "Yes, Another Loading Screen" or "BUGS!!! BUGS!!! EVEN MORE BUGS!!!" expansions.

Bugs are my main concerns. For crying out loud old packs like get famous is still so broken. Will they ever fix it.
  • LectersLecters Posts: 19 Member
    Yes
    I honestly can't wait. I need something to give my Conservationist Sim other things to do. XD
    Check out my gallery! https://vipercide.com/gallery

xTO39gj.png
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    nope nope nope
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    Yes
    already own the game cant wait to get it
  • HallgerdHallgerd Posts: 43 Member
    Yes
    Yes, for sure. First of all, I have a set of Sims from Sims 2, secondly I can't wait, I have an idea to play in a dirty, cluttered, smog industrial city. I was very happy when I read that the effect will apply to all surroundings, I hope that it will be off.
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Yes
    Haha, no I am not
  • grassharpgrassharp Posts: 70 Member
    Yes
    So yes, I'll buy it. But I just want to reiterate that more important to me than generating this new content is fixing the game. The sims absolutely need to have more individuality based on their traits. More traits would also be nice. Without that, we get one play-through to examine the new features and then that's it.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Yes
    Yes

It’s the first time in a long time I’m actually excited about an expansion... Eco living was planted in small parts in island living and tiny living so I’m ready to see it get its own expansion... I also hope with this pack I can actually use the off the grid lot trait for more than just 2 families.

But I always like new worlds... I’m playing Strangerville now so when this pack hits I’m ready (I’m finally completing the storyline... I think)

Now if that worm farm thing worked for 🐤 too I’d be on cloud 9 (Why would Sims want to cuddle worms when they can cuddle 🐤 or baby birds?)

I hope all ages get good CAS content!
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    Yes
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I'm tempted to pre-purchase, and it's a cardinal rule of mine never to pre-purchase.

You know who else will purchase? About half the people swearing they won't. ;)

I have yet to pay full price for an expansion pack... but i am so tempted to do it with this one... and pre-order it... i am really excited for this one... and for the record i think you are right on the second considering how many yes there are even in this very very very small sample...
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Probably not immediately since I want to wait for mods to be updated before I even go for a new pack. I absolutely love the idea of the neighbourhood for this one though and the apocalyptic content being created. So excited to play with it!
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Nope. I'll consider it when it's goes on a big sale.
    Proud simmer
  • gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    Yes
    i'll be honest when i first saw the trailer I wasn't impressed, but the things they released afterwards convinced me. i know some people were really mad because of fake farming pack leak, but I didn't care much about that.

so to me personally I feel like the trailer itself wasn't very good. the trailers for their early packs tended to be more creative (I'm thinking especially the one with windernberg song)
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    edited May 2020
    If it's heavily discounted. I'm sort of disappointed, since nothing in this pack excites or entices me and we'll have to wait another three to four months amidst silence for a new GP.
  • spivoskispivoski Posts: 299 Member
    Yes
    Probably will, but only when it goes on sale. I'll buy it immediately if it has an occult, although the only occult I could see in the pack is a true PlantSims (Sims 3 style), or like Captain Planet or something... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yes
    spivoski wrote: »
    Probably will, but only when it goes on sale. I'll buy it immediately if it has an occult, although the only occult I could see in the pack is a true PlantSims (Sims 3 style), or like Captain Planet or something... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There won't be any occult or life state unfortunatelly. Devs have already confirmed that.
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    I'm not buying anything until the acting career is fixed. Like c'mon, selling yet another pack while another one we've invested money in is still broken? No thx babes :kissing_heart:
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    LiesSim wrote: »
    I'm not buying anything until the acting career is fixed. Like c'mon, selling yet another pack while another one we've invested money in is still broken? No thx babes :kissing_heart:

I don't know if you know about this, but there's a fix from a modder here.
    Yes
    Will give it a try. I am wary of mods because usually they fix one thing and break others lol
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    LiesSim wrote: »

I don't know if you know about this, but there's a fix from a modder here.

Thanks!
    I'm afraid I personally don't use mods but this is very helpful for others who do.
    Yes
    Just tried the mod it works ! How sad it is not officially fixed :(
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Not something I find fun, so no.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited May 2020
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I'm tempted to pre-purchase, and it's a cardinal rule of mine never to pre-purchase.

You know who else will purchase? About half the people swearing they won't. ;)

Nope, I think a majority are actually getting smarter. I NEVER pre-purchase. In fact, I know that all DLC will be on sale in about 3 to 6 months, so why bother purchasing anything at full price? So far this pack looks like it might be worth $5.
  • chaoticpoeticchaoticpoetic Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes
    I've pre-ordered. I have a whole 'apocalypse'-style storyline I want to play out, and feel this might fit in quite nicely with that.
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    Yes
    I'm so excited for this pack! I can't wait to get more details on it. I'll buy it on release day or a few days prior. I wish they still included extras for pre-ordering
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes
    After a bit of back and forth I pre-ordered it. Might as well, so I can just download it on the 4th or 5th (I'm a bit confused, Origin says one thing, and my receipt says something else) without further ado.