Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to purchase Eco Lifestyle?

As the title says...

I will be purchasing Eco Lifestyle. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Are you going to purchase Eco Lifestyle? 167 votes

Yes
79%
Akl500PcrocobauraBluegayleAngelwishalan650111dreamergrl84HippieMama2BlkBarbiegalCamkatjonilla1EvilWitch83SimburianCorkysPetalsjoelygirlsims2BloosmooMeteoraStormelanorbretonBoergeAarg61friendlysimmerscchant86 133 votes
Yes
20%
rudolphaapplefeather2Isb917cornflake88BeardedgeekjimbbqJesskislamondagoodcakebaker62BluelleSimGuruGrahamLustianiciaPegasysHarukotyanDaravikayen_keagenspivoskiryttu3kjoleacoYBNS2468 34 votes

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yes
    I'm tempted to pre-purchase, and it's a cardinal rule of mine never to pre-purchase.

You know who else will purchase? About half the people swearing they won't. ;)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    LOL Colton you never fail to amuse me yet again, thank you. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yes
    Im def going to buy but i have to wait to bundle it or for a sale but i'll be enjoying your screenshots untill my day comes :)
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes
    I probably will, could be fun.
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Yes
    I will get it but I'll get it when its on sale.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes
    I already pre-ordered it. :D
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Yes
    I never pre-order. I mean, it's a f-ing DOWNLOAD.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    Hmm... Looks like I'm in the minority for this poll. :/
    Post edited by Admiral8Q on
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes
    I am excited for the pack, and I always look forward to a a completely balanced and unbiased poll from @Colton147147 🙂
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Eventually -- but I'll probably wait for a sale unless LGR's review is overwhelmingly positive.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely.

When it goes on sale.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but only when deeply discounted.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but in blue.

(Waiting for the deep dive to see if I'll wait until it's on sale like I have for every other pack save DU and TL, or if I'll get it day one at full price. Either way, it's a yes!)
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Yes, but in blue.

Whoohoo! Join the minority!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    On sale, perhaps.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yes
    It's not my cup of tea, but I will still be buying the expansion to support The Sims 4 and the DEVs.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Yes
    I will buy it right away at full price so they can have the ability to discount it asap for those that are not so interested!
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Yes
    Who am I kidding, even though the theme doesn’t speak to me personally, I buy all the packs that come out. I’m weak (I know). I always find a way to integrate them into my gameplay as some point.
  • MarmaladeJadeMarmaladeJade Posts: 108 Member
    I can wait for a discount. I don't want my sims to look hobo-chic at full price. The last time I paid full price for an expansion, I was horribly disappointed.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Yes
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Yes, but in blue.

Whoohoo! Join the minority!

I don't leave you alone!
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    ... when it goes on sale for 50% off!

This should've been a game pack. Not an expansion pack. I haven't felt this underwhelmed by an expansion pack announcement since 'Sims 3: Into The Future'...
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I know literally nothing about the pack since the trailer is so boring. I have seen it about 5 times and I can't even stay focused and after only 10 seconds I already think on something else and at the end I realize I am not even looking at it anymore.

I will wait for more info, hopefully more engaging than the official trailer. So far it doesn't speak to me.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited May 2020
    Based on what I know about the pack at the moment? No, I want nothing to do with this mess, let alone spend 40 euros on recycled animations, questionable fashion choices and yet another same-y world. It just lacks that special something for me, I see no reason to buy a pack I am never going to use just because it has Sims 4 logo on it. I am happy for those who wanted it and are looking forward to it, but it's gonna be the first expansion pack that I have zero intention to ever buy.
    Yes
    ... when it goes on sale for 50% off!

Have you noticed though that 50% off a EP is about the same price as 25% off a GP? ;)

Clever marketing.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• rhaliusrhalius Posts: 455 Member
    Never.