Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pollution in all worlds?

124...Next

Comments

• ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member

The trailer shows the pollution affecting sims in at least 2 different ways: a sim coughing and a sim being swarmed by flies. I'm pretty sure it will affect their emotions in some way as well. Hopefully it goes beyond that, but a possible sickness and a new death already makes me happy.
    [/quote]

I have high hope the simrealist modder that already have a doctor private practice mod, will work this in as well... which makes me super happy... i love how it seems to effect them...
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    EdithV wrote: »
    I’m confused, so you can have polllution in every world but turn it off where you don’t want it?
    Yes.

Okay that’s what I thought but wasn’t sure. Do you think it’ll be like seasons where you can set your preferences in the gameplay menu
    I hope so.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm going to be that outlier person who would just want pollution and cleaning in Evergreen Harbour. I'd probably avoid adding community spaces in the other worlds partly because I'm running out of lot space, but I could allow sims to travel to EH to interact with those shared spaces.

It's just like how I only have the original vet clinic in Brindleton Bay so I let all pet owners travel there for pet treatments. I let anyone use the hospital though for sims in "remote" worlds, I tend to have them deliver babies at home rather than in the hospital. Currently there aren't other reasons to visit an actual doctor.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I feel like if this is true, maybe those community lots are the 'toggle'. If you put one in the World, it activates 'pollution' but also gives you the chance to work for the community lot.

I hope that's true. I play rotational where each household is focused on certain packs. So in the beginning at least I'd want it to stay concentrated in EH.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    We so need an option button in the menu for:
    Neutral, Clean or Dirty.