Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle: Are you buying?

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Yes
    If Target has a 50% off sale, when Cats and Dogs was released. If not then, Iโ€™ll wait for it to be on sale.

So that's a yes? ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Yes
    I might not be amazed by the overall theme and selling points, but I do really love the smaller things that are included like hobbies etc that I think I'll end up using all the time in my gameplay. So it might not expand my game in the way a normal EP would, like Seasons, but all of the smaller additions will, I think, add a lot of options and depth to my usual gameplay. I'll still need to be sold on the EP price tag though, so I think perhaps I'll wait until it's discounted.
  • Options
    OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    Maybe
    Idk, I will maybee buy it, only if the gameplay will be good and it wont be a total cash grab
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • Options
    OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    Maybe
    Maybe. I guess. Iโ€™m waiting for more info.
    Cas so far doesnโ€™t appeal to me but weโ€™ll see.
    Build/buy looks ok, but we havenโ€™t seen everything. Iโ€™m going for new kitchen counters (actually the ones from Island living would fit well with this EP).
    As for gameplay, candle making, juice making, up-cycle, apparently they said there will be new traits, I could use that.

This is totally what im thinking!
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited May 2020
    No
    This pack is clearly geared toward very young kids, so no. Not for me.giphy.gif
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    Most likely for a sale but Im gonna buy. I think I can come up with some cool stories with this, especially if I leave the world dirty.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes
    They sold me on the trashy world ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that alone sparked so many creative ideas. Enough suburbs already!! I'm cooking up all kind of evil plans ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I'm not as disappointed as i was after realizing I don't have to go along with the happy community working together to save the world one green grass at a time. Lol

Everything else is a bonus So far seems like it will have a lot of added gameplay I heard simmers asking for. And I can't wait for ladders I'm so tired of stairs taking up so much space.

I hear a lot of people on Twitter complaining about reused stuff and animations but the world Is on a crisis, everyone working from home, so many locations shut down. At some point I didnt think we would get anything at all.
    They get my stamp of approval I'm buying on release. ๐Ÿ˜†
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    Yes
    Yep, I have already preordered it.
  • Options
    Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Yes
    Iโ€™ll be picking it up at launch. I was skeptical at first, but I learned some new info about the pack from sim gurus on Twitter. Like community voted spaces being available in all worlds and that sold it for me. Also, all the new hobbies that will come with the pack has me excited.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yes
    Yes. Evergreen Harbor alone is worth the sticker price to me. I see a lot in addition to be excited about, so much so that I am tempted to break my cardinal rule, which is that I don't pre-order. This pack isn't in my usual line but it's just the sort of "something different" I look for.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yes
    Definitely! It looks like a great pack! We really try to be eco-friendly at home and the island living conservation career is one of my favourite game plays ever added. All my main families live in Sulani now but their kids are starting to grow up and I love the idea that they will move out as they get older but follow in their parents conservationist ways. This pack will work VERY well with my current save and I'm super excited.

That being said I MIGHT wait til I can bundle it for budget reasons. It's a hard one haha, because I've been waiting on Tiny Living for ages so I can bundle it when the next expansion and game packs are released and now that I'm so excited for this one I want it right away hahaha!!! I wish I knew what the next game pack will be and if I want it so I know if its worth waiting or not LOL!
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Yes
    There's a lot of things in this pack that I like and know I'll use, and this is just the bit we've seen! However, the bit I have seen seems more like a GP to me. I'll buy it, (that's why I said yes) but I'm doubtful it will be anytime soon. I'll be wait for a 50% off sale. They could convince me to buy it sooner though during their walk through if there's something amazing they've left hidden for now.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Yes
    i buy every pack anyways..i want the objects and the new town..
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Maybe
    If the pack comes with a fixed storyline that has to be followed, then no.
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    Maybe
    I want to wait for a live stream or more information.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Maybe
    I'm on the fence. I want to know more before making a decision. But if I do buy it, it will be during a sale. This pack reminds me of Island Living and I waited on it as I was bummed that they didn't open water in all worlds so you could use the features everywhere and it kinda restricted mermaids to just the one world they could really swim in.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    ButteredToastButteredToast Posts: 47 Member
    Yes
    I would buy it but I would most likely wait for sale or buy it in a bundle.

I love Strangerville and at the moment, Island Living and Jungle Adventure would be my next purchase. Then I would have all the older expansion packs and most of the game packs, and I can look forward to Eco living.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    No
    Eeeh nope. I only buy packs that interests me.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Yes
    Already did.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Maybe
    I need more information. There are things in it I've been asking for since we got off the grid, but I don't know if it's enough to make me spend money.
    I need to know what other build/buy items are in it. Are there any of the other off the grid things we've been asking for than what's shown? How does the gameplay in the world work exactly? Is it like Oasis Landing, where you can happily live there if you choose to leave it dystopian? (I know the trailer says you can, but CAN you really without it being too annoying?) If you choose to clean it up, how intensive is that? Do I have to do everything in order to use the lots to their fullest or can I just do parts as I want to? Will it be an ongoing or will the world stay as I put it?

Basically, I'm gonna need someone else to buy it and review it first.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yes
    Yes!!! I know others are disappointed but I'm really up for this!
  • Options
    EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Yes
    When it is on sale.
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but more because I buy all the packs anyway and who knows. Maybe I will end up liking/loving it but I do have reservations regarding this pack.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes
    I don't like it, but I buy everything.