Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    MissyScabtreeMissyScabtree Posts: 81 Member
    edited July 2020
    My sim Cassie moved to Sulani and had just finished renovating her container home. I'm very proud how this came out <3
    IsXPkVs.png

Sophie in her artists cave :)
    tdDU28p.png

James trying to record himself painting....pretty sure a drone in the face is not how that works... :D
    nJIDYRt.png

Roxxy and Kelly nerding out at GeekCon :)
    7aHm8Tv.png
    "Silence is the most powerful scream."
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @sarabeth2984 There is nothing like a fire to wake you up a bit! Going from happily dozing to full alert in 2 sec. Love naming the goldfish Cthulu.

@floridameerkat I love gathering all the generations. Usually I keep the gravestones until no one remembers the elders, that they are not related anymore in the game.

@GlacierSnow Ohh... great photos! I am soooo envious of you wall of pretty pics. My game has some bug so all the pics I take are heavy pixelated no matter what. That is a great way to make a sims house feel special.

@HopeyStarr So happy that you saved Jonny, well done!

@Kimmer Life keeps being interesting for Elwood :*:) making the baby in a dumpster really fits him, lol.

@GalacticGal You know what, I really liked the short hair on Eric. And yes, all the guys seems to be interested in his girl. Looking forward to the next episode.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2020
    My sim's boyfriend finally proposed to her. She'd been having doubts about whether or not they are really meant to be or she just wants to marry him to please her parents, so she went out partying to clear her head and ended up woohooing someone she'd just met.
    Her family has a history of short-lived marriages - one of her sisters got divorced after a sim week, the other after a month, so, not wishing to add herself to that list, she decided to call off her engagement the next day, and stop worrying about not fulfilling the life plan she'd set to herself. She's a vampire, there will be enough time for her to settle down in the future.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited July 2020
    Angel Reyes is a trans woman. She's an actress.
    She woke up and called for an audition (she wears a wig, that's why she has very short hair).
    ywtaHvE.png
    EqhYyE0.png
    She was very hungry.

She went to visit her best friend Marjaana. She's a fashion designer. They decided to go to a cafe and met a fabulous guy called Kengo. Kengo is actually Marjaana's friend and she introduced him to Angel.
    a5z3cp1.png
    UX45Btk.png
    8rMaNb5.png
    7aoMY1Q.png
    :D

He got interested of Angel immediately, but Angel is not sure. She's had bad luck with guys earlier.
    d9HwXUv.png

Next day her audition went well and she got the acting gig. Later she went on a date with Kengo and they kissed.
    d1XvXfO.png

Next morning she was ready for her gig and ate some breakfast.
    IDX7Qom.png

This is what happened on her acting gig. I put it under spoiler.
    She got her face and hair done.
    TNjsFIK.png

Her transition is not final (she's still a male in CAS), so she can't get female gigs. She was not happy about it. She didn't like the way they made her look. "What is this hideous facial hair!?"
    FXPOziA.png

Here's one of her scenes. She's playing a doctor who flirts with the nurse, I guess.
    uwjJudb.png

After the gig she went on a walk with her dog, Chica.
    sUeplj3.png

Time to brush her teeth and go to sleep.
    hq7YdkQ.png

I don't know if I should get her together with Kengo. He's a dog lover, clumsy and kleptomaniac and his mustache is awesome. :DB)

Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Worked on a "microhome" jungle hideaway from scratch. Originally for Selvadorada but decided to make it a residential in Sulani instead for two characters I downloaded from the gallery. I made parents for both Baka & Kimba Congo to have them on their genealogy tree. In the process of modifying them enough, then aging them up to Elder death, it was getting funny, so I took some screenshots and put it together as a little skit. ;)

(Oh, when I'm satisfied with the jungle home, I'll upload it to the galley. It will need Island Living and Jungle Adventure. Though I made it for Tiny Living, I didn't use any objects from that pack. Just made it a 32 tile 'microhome' for under §20,000.)
    c1kicdq.png

The tribal parents of both the 'jungle lovebirds' are visiting their new home for the wedding. Then they decide to go swimming in the pond of doom! :D
    dkJinBP.png

(I didn't get a screenshot of them all simultaneously dying, apparently 3 at a time is the max, lol!)
    -
    So that left Kimballa (temporarily) ;)
    WjK89F7.png

THZHGBU.png

Ir8uJgo.png

Baka: "What have you done! You killed my parents!"
    Kimba: "My parents too!"
    Grim: "Hey! I didn't kill them, they died in the pond."
    dc0qIDa.png

Kimba: "Oh! Who are you anyways?"
    Baka: "Yeah!"
    Grim: "I'm the Grim Reaper, I reap people's souls when they die. Doesn't pay well, but it's my job."
    UYdNrhv.png

Baka: "Are you a mermaid?"
    GdAQKBl.png

Grim...
    bpbFwos.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    What's the mod you're using to get the attractiveness alert, @Admiral8Q ? Guessing it might be the 'unmentionable' one...
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @silentkitty I know right lol! Its just awesome to come and visit family when your brother randomly starts a kitchen fire XD Also, I just had to name the goldfish Cthulu ;)
    @galacticgal -I really want to try out the Road to Fame mod. It sounds really cool! I wish that was a feature that came with Get Famous. Poor Tamela! Both boys are crushing on her and poor Joe! He got fired!
    @hopeystarr -I am glad Cassandra was able to cook the ambrosia to bring Johnny back. And your screenshots are gorgeous (I have a laptop so I play on low detail mode:(
    @missyscabtree -I really like your container home! Its gorgeous!
    @kimmer Kengo has a fabulous mustache! :)
    @admiral8q -OMG! Kimballa XD! She’s crushing on him! Also I love the skit! The captions had me rolling!

Hey all! Here is what happened in my game! I am still with my save with Simeon Silversweater and his wife Joanna and their kids. Tobias is still in college and he is finally in his last and final semester! He was a tad sad because his bestie Frank Blanton apparently graduated the semester before. Parties just weren't the same 52bEliw.png
    He had a new roommate sharing his dorm. They didn't get along very well. He was constantly leaving passive-aggressive notes all the time
    ly BBR78vB.png
    He did the usual homework and presentations etc. His girlfriend Allyson came over a lot. DL65nMs.png
    Finally the last day of the semester came and he graduated with all As! He decided to celebrate by attending the robotics convention. His girlfriend Allyson, his bestie Frank and his mom Joanna randomly showed up to celebrate (I was seriously excited!)
    So the following happened UsCAAJb.png
    He met a servo named Zeus 9000 there too. Tobias started flirting heavily with Allyson HnVHmyF.png
    I noticed Zeus 9000 started cursing and became very angry. You can see him in the background UgvAMtJ.png
    All of a sudden, Tobias got down on one knee and proposed to Allyson! Udau8mT.png
    She was so surprised qtKqpHi.png
    And said yes! kZn1H7l.png
    I then noticed Zeus 9000 was crying. I was like huh?!
    jUuoPPy.png
    The answer in a sec...
    Finally its graduation day! ykma9Mo.png
    He got a job as an engineer and decided to rent a plummy 2 bedroom apartment in the Spice District. He asked his fiancee Allyson, his bestie Frank and Frank's girlfriend MacKenzie to move in with him to share the rent.
    Also Zeus 9000. Dude was about to break down and I felt sorry for him glitching all the time.
    So why was Zeus 9000 so upset at the robotics meeting? Turns out he had a romance going on with Allyson!!
    She asked him to just be friends. u41j7pZ.png
    I did feel bad because Tobias and Allyson constantly makeout in front of him:( G0UpNeI.png
    I plan on playing his younger brother Myron next time!
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited July 2020
    Zoe agreed to move in with Jaik. But they won't be living in the boarding house. It just had too many memories and even more occupants to start a fresh new life. So they agreed and scheduled to go house hunting with Karen, a real estate agent.
    PfrcB7T.png

Karen was already showing off the backyard when Zoe's cell rang.
    yStzDzX.png

Zoe: It's my boyfriend! Wait a sec! Hey babe! Are you almost here?
    CuKX5jn.png

UuLpMyi.png
    Jaik: Hey! Look, babe, I'm really sorry but I don't think I can make it this afternoon.
    Zoe: Oh... No worries! Trouble at work?
    Jaik: Yeah... These panels are just not cooperating! And we still have another one to check up after. Will you be ok?
    Zoe: I'm gonna be fine! We just have one last house to tour anyway. The Mid-millenium one? But I'm gonna have to punish you for not going! :smirk:
    Jaik: Oh yeah? :smirk:
    Karen: 👀
    Zoe: You'll find out how later. :wink:

Karen and Zoe arrived at the house as the sun began to set. Karen showed Zoe around the well-preserved Eichler home. Zoe was absolutely thrilled.
    1eT9yrP.png
    z7vxuMr.png

She kept glancing around and imagining how she would decorate. "Jaik would love this too!", she thought. And she bought the house with their combined household funds.
    2k8RuYr.png
    c0u0UqD.png

Jaik and Zoe had the house renovated and the front yard landscaped. Construction took place in the day and in the evenings, they slowly brought some of their stuff over.
    rnxRi0t.png

They are nowhere near done and are both exhausted—unpacking til the wee hours of the morning. But tonight they're spending the night in the new house for the first time.
    1ZPy1jN.png

Jaik woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. And sure enough, he found Zoe cooking in the kitchen.
    likddGS.png

"Hey there, sleepyhead," Zoe said, "go eat breakfast while it's still hot."
    "I can really get used to this!" Jaik joked.
    EeUss4u.png

Zoe: "Well don't get too comfortable, there's still a lot of unpacking to be done! :smile: The LlamaZoom van will come around noon. If you're picking up stuff at your old place, make sure to come back before then. I have classes 'til 3:30 but I'll be spending the night here again. I'll bring pizza for dinner!"
    e5YxVd7.png

Jaik watched as Zoe got in the truck. He smiled at her through the windshield as she pulled out of the driveway. And that's when he realized, in the broad daylight, that he'd been in this neighborhood before. And that he instantly knew the house across the street as one where he broke into once before.
    dgHTbjA.png

It was Venessa's. And there she was.
    56Jppr9.png

• Options
    edited July 2020
    William and Russell are a married couple who live in Oasis Springs with their adopted daughter Brianna. They have a vacation home in Sulani and they often travel there to spend the weekends. Brianna has the child of the ocean trait, so they've been thinking of moving to Sulani permanently, but they love their home in OS too much to give it up. For now they're just enjoying their weekends in Sulani.

This weekend the weather was bad, it's a monsoon season. William and Russell were flirting and spending quality time together.
    U7rLqeR.png

Meanwhile Brianna was swimming in the rain.
    fg7bje1.png

Heavy rain didn't bother Russell, he found it very refreshing and it made him happy (it also may have been because he'd just had a great woohoo). :wink:
    lbk3KgC.png

Later in the evening they sat by the fire together and William told a dramatic story about a smuggler. He's a famous writer, it was probably a story from his latest book.
    MWWOhOk.png
    zi7lbjW.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    @Kimmer Cool! I never thought of putting a fire pit on a deck. Which fire pit is that?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    @Kimmer Cool! I never thought of putting a fire pit on a deck. Which fire pit is that?

@Admiral8Q I've downloaded the house from the gallery (I can't build anything myself). The fire pit is from Outdoor Retreat, I believe it's called Roast'em and Toast'em Campfire.
  • Options

Ha ha ha :)

Other simmers: "Here is my saves complex story and if you read the 12 previous posts you will know the significance of the broken pitchfork!"

SilentKitty: "My kitty is mean"

8c6a6f456350d2460258eb525307bec8e1baddc8.png

Back to somewhat serious, I am just a very happy person today. My sims have a little fluffy adorable mean cat. No really! My witch is working on the animal-aspiration and part of it is to teach a pet to stop with some bad habits. So what do you think. That wonderful little fluffball is an absolute angel whenever my little witch is at home. I cannot catch the cat putting one tiny little paw out of line. But when she is at work and the other sims are home who cannot correct him, the he is scratching and living it ut. GAhhh...

Also, look at the bed. It looks so bad, I love it <3 and you have to pay to get it fixed or buy a new bed. Perfection! I love having little details and moneyzinks like that. Nothing is more fun than thinking that you nailed your budget and then something comes flying in from the left.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Not much today, I'm sorry to say. I committed some kind of error when transferring my game folder to my laptop. Gaming rig has to go to the shop to get fixed and upgraded with a new OS, probably Windows 10. Found out, the error has my game saves nowhere. :open_mouth: See? This is why I end up having to start anew so often. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Not much today, I'm sorry to say. I committed some kind of error when transferring my game folder to my laptop. Gaming rig has to go to the shop to get fixed and upgraded with a new OS, probably Windows 10. Found out, the error has my game saves nowhere. :open_mouth: See? This is why I end up having to start anew so often. LOL

No, how irritating. And I was curious if Erik was going to be able to keep his girl.

A couple of cookies, some tea, and starting a new save?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member

No, how irritating. And I was curious if Erik was going to be able to keep his girl.

A couple of cookies, some tea, and starting a new save?

Yeah. I restarted the family yesterday when I had a couple of hours to kill before we went out to dinner. I was hoping to get so much done so today, I could launch into game play. Erik looks basically the same, but somehow younger. LOL It's just now Monday in the wee hours in the game, and he's put out two tracts, done a photoshoot and is now a Notable Newcomer. He may be on track after all. Maybe I'll even break the new record?

As for whether he can keep his girl, I went into her household before I had to remove things to find out if it was just his brothers who were crushing on her. Sadly, she's crushing right back on them, too. It's left a sour taste in my mouth. The little Gold-digger. Their Daddy's rich, you see. He inherited this estate and lots of Simoleons, to go with it. If and that's a big IF, I recreate her, too. I'll change her name and her traits, too. I like her looks, no longer thrilled with her name, either. So, we'll see. Maybe I'll let him just hang loose for a time, you know?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Vlad started knitting...
    rU1Hme8.png

EuXc7Rz.png

I think he's finally learning.
    RxtB5oB.png

Modeling his new beanie. :DB)
    eG9ZuGa.png

Vlad's kitten Catula is not sure what to think.
    1Nw1QHK.png
  • Options
    naturesimsrocksnaturesimsrocks Posts: 3 New Member
    I’m trying the ‘Temple beneath the falls’-challenge, where you create a grandmother, a mother, and a teen to be priestesses of a temple. Your goal is to get to seven blood-related priestesses. I play in Sulani because it’s my favourite world.

I used a cheat to get the grandmother and mother each pregnant with twin girls (because they kept getting boys, five of them! I gave them to their fathers). Now I just have to raise the girl babies to teens. So what happens?

The mother, Alexis, drowns while swimming back from visiting the temple. Her urn is in the water, can’t get to it.

Fine, I think, I wait for the teen, Dahlia, to age up to have the seventh girl, I’m not giving the poor grandmother, Claudia, a fifth baby to look after.
    What happens?

Dahlia drowns while swimming back from visiting the temple leaving flowers for her dead mother. Her urn floats right next to her mother’s.

Now I have a grandmother and four toddlers, great.

My new plan is to raise the toddlers to kids, hope that Claudia is then still fertile, and give her a new set of twins. Otherwise it’s going to be a long game. I’ mostly irritated that I can’t get to the urns, because I would have liked them in my temple.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @naturesimsrocks There's a mod for that. I think it's TwistedMexi's T.O.O.L mod, it might help you grab and move the out of reach the urns.
  • Options
    MissyScabtreeMissyScabtree Posts: 81 Member
    edited July 2020
    I've been on a little building spree so here we go!

This is my Cafe, I have to think of a name for it, but I love how it turned out :)
    OtcdDD1.png

1MVkp2x.png

My version of "The Grind" in Bridgeport from Sims 3. (Minus the grimy grease truck haha :D )
    XpwxReE.png

Seafood Shack (Krusty Krab :D ) I built on the docks. (Sophie and James can be seen eating here in the top right.)
    61gR88B.png

I built these abandoned buildings in Newcrest. (My Sim can be seen walking to her home, the one on the right.)
    wWGgAv5.png

And this is a little area I built in my front yard, it turned out super cute! <3
    OHaQ6Ga.png
    "Silence is the most powerful scream."
  • Options
    rosepickerrosepicker Posts: 78 Member
    the ambrosia my ghost sim made did not work on her. and i had no human sim to make it bc she is in a household of one other young adult and her baby twins and she was the only person with full cooking skill and the goumet cooking skill. *she has max gourmet cooking though* why game? just why? maybe i need to press fix game? if anyone else ever had this problem please tell me how to fix it. is it bc i downloaded the angelfish off the gallery and used cheats to get the rest? idk
  • Options
    https://giphy.com/gifs/ambrosiadidnotwork-sims4-why-STlWA3KZHZv9UtSV9p see
  • Options
    > @rosepicker said:
    > https://giphy.com/gifs/ambrosiadidnotwork-sims4-why-STlWA3KZHZv9UtSV9p see

copy paste it in your browser to see it also i am not a sim that is my account
  • Options
    also one day i lost my mods but got them back then i lost them again
  • Options
    Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    Oops, I posted it in the Storial version too.. sorry..

So here it is again;

When I just installed Nifty Knitting, I started up the game, put some rocking chairs on the porch of my lady and there were 2 father winters rocking the chair on Winter's event!

U4meCMh.png
  • Options
    My alien teen Elias had a breakdown.
    ZDoLAeH.png

Teen drama comes and goes quickly. Later Elias did his homework and his dad Dahl helped. He looks very smug.
    GK8cdRX.png

Elias' dads Dahl (he's an alien) and Christian are one of my favorite couples ever. They're special to me because they chose each other. They were first just roommates and I tried to find them girlfriends, but they ignored them, they only had eyes for each other. They're the most romantic Sims that I've ever had. They're always sharing cute autonomous moments. I love them so much. <3
    FCSreZq.png
    ZEb03CW.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top