Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I've been getting bored of the game again recently so I decided to spice things up, my sim moved to Sulani and cheated on her husband with another married man who has two kids and now she's having his third child!
    Her husband was excited to find out that she's pregnant despite the fact that they hadn't woohoo'd in a very long time, he didn't suspect a thing!

Flirting with a married sim is not easy and ended up with my sim being facepalmed many a time
    wY4BNTo.png
    But in the end, after 4 sim days of flirting and embarrassed moodlets they finally sealed the deal!
    xNYwZmy.png
    Then one thing led to another...
    lrg404L.png
    And now she's pregnant!
    PZTMs53.png

I also tried to grill his wife like a rotisserie chicken to try and get her out the way, but sadly that didn't work.
    hVpGojq.png
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    My sims finally moved into their new palatial home and I decorated the rooms with their family photos.
    2To1q8A.jpg
    utiPGEi.jpg
    Even though some rooms are still empty, I like how the build turned out overall. As new additions to the family are added and as I figure out their hobbies, I'll furnish the empty rooms. My posts in the other what happened in your game thread are quite behind my actual gameplay.

Outside (backyard/before I sorted the greenhouse):
    Y56Pypk.jpg
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    @LadyKyn You did Judith justice!! Really great makeover.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Elwood Moss is the saddest Sim I've ever had... and only because he's a freegan and he doesn't like to earn money.
    XorI2AK.png
    35xPLoy.png
    Oh, life is so hard when you make money. Boohoo, get over yourself, you whiny little piece of sh**! :tired_face::angry:
  • YamsisimsYamsisims Posts: 111 Member
    Since Eco Living, what has happened in my game is nothing since it is unplayable. I'm on Xbox.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @ladykan Your Judith Ward looks amazing!!!
    edited July 2020
    @kimmer Poor Elwood. That facial expression XD! He's so sad!
    @KiniHokulani Your Grim Reaper looks amazing!
    Ok so a lot happened in my game but I'll keep it short. Joanna Silversweater had just been promoted to the top of the scientist career when she got a job offer for the Civic Engineer career. I clicked OK! So the Silversweater family moved to a container home in Evergreen Harbor. With 5 kids. And a cat. It was a tad crowded
    tpe4nhp.png
    She turned out not be great at the fabricator Ztk4yay.png
    Her husband Simeon picked up the Maker freelancer career. He's not great at it either lol XD uEGi8xd.png
    But they do like the dumpster. That was disturbing to watch o2gVSy2.png
    They aren't too happy. I may move them back to Oasis Springs. dME13EB.png
    At least Winterfest was fun
    INzlH3D.png
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    The awkward moment when you plan to finish a build and then you don't...

1WJOQTi.png
    gWCfURW.png
    XGgdfMB.png
    NH6noZo.png
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    After over a year of playing Sims 4, I finally saw the von Haunt estate ghosts.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    A new toddler - Thijs Theissen. Forgive the name, his family is from Scandinavia.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Have been playing another save with my favorite couple. You might just recognize a certain lady from a very crazy little town.

3e12f45fa7a56a6db9a45dc9252e7b612314dcb0.png
    These two have been an item since he came round Strangerville soon after it was released. He brought her over to the Forgotten Hollow and she hated it there. As soon as she saw the ads for Sulani they were gone. Also, he had sun-resistance by then. They have built a legacy with four kids and several grandkids and I just love these little sims. Have been playing them for years <3

0a62e9023ed88816d1c26dca192120bad0265131.png
    Even if you mainly play without aging on and play several households time moves on. The new generation does now longer see their older relations in the family-tree so it is time to move on. The holiday here is Swedish for "Grandma's Birthday". She is turning into an elder this day and her husband is still an adult and will remain so.

*gross sobbing*

ebcc8208b692ac12c73451555d3f3613d9ad4dba.png
    They spent her last day as an adult at the beach with the young ones. Then this happens. Eva Capricciosa, a longtime friend to the family's matriarch who has been over to many a family dinners chooses the very same day as the wife turns into an elder to try to set her husband up with one of her friends. Anton is an stunning adult vampire... who totally adores his wife.

d2a9ec507768acffe34b056fe0ad4fb7df2dc22e.png
    These two have been the most adorable couple together. When she blew out the candles on her cake and twirled into an elder he got the eternal sadness-buff.

*gross sobbing yet again*

e8166ad539332bc0d2eab7ae8719f9f85b977bc0.png
    I will miss her so much. She took the family to Sulani and became a mermaid. She has always been about the sun and life, helped Anton become a good vampire.

We will not waste her last precious days in this save by getting back at Eva.

But when she is gone Eva is so going to get it. I am getting her a Potion of Youth just to make sure she is not trying to do a runner. Uh-uh... no way. Trying to go after a friends husband the same day she turns elder just because he is a hot vamp. Not in my save babe.

If anyone has suggestions for Eva, I am all ears.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021

Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited July 2020
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Had gave Judith Ward a makeover today, since I got Senate's new CC clothing which fits here so well. I really love it. Didn't change any of Judith genetic features. Also changed up her makeup, she looks like the starlet she deserves to be.

Judith Ward looks sooo good!!!

I don't allow deaths in my game, so I love seeing Grim Reaper shots, since I never get to see him in my game!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

@Kimmer Elwood Moss does truly look miserable :) haven’t tried a freegan sim yet but I am looking forward to it.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Kimmer Elwood Moss does truly look miserable :) haven’t tried a freegan sim yet but I am looking forward to it.

@SilentKitty Be ready to deal with a miserable Sim if you're going to give your freegan Sim a job.
    I'm going to give Elwood his freedom (he can quit his job) after he reaches level 10 on his career. It's still going to take some time. :D
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I finally let my Sim age up on New Year's Eve and threw him a birthday party. Venessa shows up and acts like she did nothing wrong. My Sim clearly remembers though.
    gnyWO0j.png

Ooooh! Karma's a b*sh! Ranj cheated on her too (yet somehow she still remains unfazed)!
    T9SU6SN.png

Liana's ghost shows up for the New Year Countdown!
    qpfSKqf.png

A friend's death + a cheating girlfriend = depression. (Thanks KawaiiStacie!) My Sim can barely cope.
    F7i5BJ9.png

Venessa: You look horrible! Obviously, you need me back.
    Jaik: *ugh* Venessa, I...
    Enrique: Did someone say chicken?
    nWIYZhU.png

This is why we can't have nice things, darling. (Evan looking wayyy too excited for the drama.)
    U7BbyCw.png
    1xwKk3F.png
    nM6BLmw.png
    Hello everyone! Still playing my save with Simeon and Joanna Silversweater and their family. They had moved to Evergreen Harbor when Joanna got a job offer as a civic engineer. Their oldest son Tobias was going through a distant phase and was getting into arguments with his parents and siblings. His brother Myron and adopted sister Darling Walsh especially noticed it. W0SZTr7.png
    Darling suggested he get a part time job and get his own apartment. There were lots of cheap ones in San Myshuno! C2hlA03.png
    He ran with the idea and rented a horrible little apartment infested with rats, roaches and buggy electricity. DXKu60S.png
    But he was proud of it and really enjoyed visiting the city and all the festivals. Especially Geek Con WY8TZ6h.png
    His parents came over a lot so he gave them the residence key to his house izDqLOU.png
    Simeon saw the state of his apartment and was not happy to see all the infestations. That conversation did not end well W5SSxqg.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @SilentKitty Bury the hatchet with a floral arrangement...scented with Death Flowers of course. >:)

I've got another new save, this one a single Sim who is going to be a "professional student" and get as many degrees as he can. His parents mysteriously vanished while on vacation in Strangerville; they didn't have a lot of money but enough for him to buy a small starter house and possibly head to either UBrite or Foxbury, I haven't decided which one yet.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    This was Dolly and Darian in happier times, before Dolly found out what a ratfink he was. They divorced some years later.
    ThFis2A.png

Then Darian turns up one day, uninvited, looking immensely pleased with himself.
    hS0EvCn.png

Dolly was having none of that...
    sYsImR5.png

Now you literally are a bonehead, Darian.
    tQ6ENaG.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2020
    Bikers gang harassed my sim. I am sorry for the quality of my picture.
    9-7-2020-21-56-42.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,555 Member
    edited July 2020
    Joseph Cantrell was very sorry to lose his favorite great-grand Uncle. Sydney Cantrell never married and never had any children. But, he made lots of Simoleons and had a beautiful mansion built in Del Sol Valley on the top of the hill. The three-story house rose high above the bluff, looking down on the metropolis. Along with the deed to the house, Joseph also inherited what amounted to a small bounty. Just about §500,000.00. So, he and his family moved into the manor.
    n1eWgil.jpg

x5sJylF.jpg

U521cts.jpg

The house was already furnished. The second floor consisted of a family room with a nice flat screen TV over the fireplace, and in the alcove off of this sitting area, was a karaoke machine. One bathroom with two separate doors next to the bedroom that had three single beds, another room that was setup as a rumpus room, Don't Wake the Llama game and a few other things for entertainment purposes. Sydney had many nieces and nephews to fill the void of his life. Next to this room in the opposite corner was another bedroom with an adjacent bathroom. This was meant for any live-in help, or so the Probate Lawyer informed Joseph. His eldest three sons took up residence in the first bedroom. Aaron took the bed with the red blanket, Erik the middle bed with the turquoise blanket, and Joey, Jr., the bed with the green blanket.

Up the stairs on the third floor was a massive master bedroom suite. Fireplace on one end with a sitting room arrangement before the fire. Plenty of room for their doublebed, end tables to each side. To the right side of the bed in the corner was another sitting area complete with a settee and two additional chairs. There was so much room that a treadmill fit nicely. The master bath, complete with a jet-tub and a rock-faced shower was adjacent.

Two other bedrooms were on this floor. Brianna, the only daughter took the one directly off of the other bathroom and adjacent to this room, too. Another door led from the main hallway. Adrian took this room.

Between these two bedrooms was a short hallway that that was L-shaped. Turning left there was a staircase. Erik was the first to explore this and found at the top of the stairs a music studio. He was ecstatic. "Heaven, I'm in heaven," he declared. Joseph gave Erik the key to this room.

Erik was gifted musically and his parents did what they could to nurture each of their children's specific gifts. The family moved into their new home on the first day of summer vacation. Erik determined he would apply himself to furthering his aspiration. He had it in mind to become a Rock Star. Singing and writing music was his 'thing' after all. He set about creating music on the music master machine and released them to the public all on his own. So far, he had four out. The royalties were nice, too, once they starting coming in. He already had his own bank account that now boasted §1542. His very own money. He could get used to this, he decided. Sunday night he enticed his family to accompany him to that new Karaoke Bar in NewCrest. He'd read about the contest and wanted to give it a try. Who knew he would win! Slowly, Erik became aware he was earning bits of fame. It was thrilling when strangers called out to him. "Hey, I know you, you're that guy from Simstagram, who's music is on the radio. I've seen and read your posts. Way to go." Erik had read step one was to establish a platform for himself. He did Simstagram and made sure he updated that and his other social media regularly. He even made a point to answer his posts. He found it fun and loved interacting with his 'public'.

0okynrs.jpg

By the time Erik finished writing the lyrics to his newest song, he rushed down to their mailbox to quickly send it off to get licensed, hoping to beat the Letter Carrier. The moment he did so, he found out he was now a Notable Newcomer. "that was fast," he told himself. And this news certainly put a bounce in his step. He was on his way … Thrilled on the one side, trepidation set in, all the same. W-what if he flopped? W-what if others came to expect nothing short of perfection from him?
    "Hey, Erik, what's up?" Aaron, his older brother said. "Gotta hand it to you, you were outstanding last night. I've never been so proud."
    "Oh, thanks."
    Aaron draped an arm about Erik's shoulder. "Okay, what's wrong. Success not treating you right or something? Already?"
    "No. No, it feels really good, actually. But, what if I flop next time. They invited me back to protect my win. You heard them. What if I can't belt it out so good the next time. What if I lose my title?"
    Aaron reached over and grabbed a juicy Granny Smith apple from the bowl of fruit and sunk his teeth into it. "What if, what if, what if. Erik, you have a profound gift for over-thinking things, Buddy. Relax, soak it in. Enjoy. And if you can't give me your success. I'm up for it." Aaron gave his brother a hug and a wink. "Seriously, stop worrying yourself to death. Concentrate on your music. You can do this Bud. I have faith in you."
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited July 2020
    It's finally 100% finished! My abandoned factory build is now up on the gallery (Origin ID in my signature).

This is probably the most ambitious build I've done in a hot minute and I think it came out pretty cool :smile:
    Pleased be warned though that it's not really intended for actual gameplay and it's more designed for storytelling/screenshots.
    Can't wait to start using it for my story :grin:

Exterior
    HkKc3hm.png
    63e2rZx.png
    KBQIXXV.png
    WatQ4v1.png

Factory entrance area
    WosjB2N.png
    TDjIGYa.png

Main Office
    PAPKnuc.png

Warehouse
    (Unfortunately I lost the fully grown plasma tree but it will grow over time)
    tcDCrrO.png

Training area/Fight Club
    I4hQRPY.png

Indoor garden
    Wug4dCM.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,555 Member
    edited July 2020
    Come Tuesday Erik found the best way to overcome his own demons of doubt, was to do what Aaron recommended. He liked the fact his older brother, who was nearly eighteen, would share his wisdom. He would concentrate on his music. He finally released his fourth track and then he got a gig in a musical. Thrilled by performing in front of a crowd inspiration found him, rushing up and down his body. The audience loved him. He got home and grabbed his guitar. A new song was niggling at the back of his brain. Best to capture it before it escaped into the ether. Passersby would likely give him an odd look, but you act on the inspiration or it drifts away. Some may even think he was serenading the mailbox. Odd, he knew, but it was what it was.

svEKlqY.jpg

The hours slipped away. Erik finished the ballad and decided he would send it off later to be licensed. For now, he needed to get back to NewCrest, hoping the traffic wouldn't delay him. Again, he dragged his family along, needing their support. Once they arrived, Erik bought drinks for the group. Cream soda, so that his littlest brother could enjoy, too. The night was sultry, the cold soda refreshing. Erik also had learned the hard way that even one drink of the harder juice messed with his voice. Tonight, he had a title to defend. He walked over to the Karaoke machine and commenced a quick warm-up. Only part way through a song, the Manager announced the Contest. "It's time, folks."

Since he was already there, Erik queued up, "Hotter than Sin" and began to belt it out. As he sang he left doubt behind him, willing it away. He hardly recalled his performance. Yet, the crowd cheered and his family seemed elated. Others sang, but he hardly heard them. Then someone whose voice was pretty darn good was singing. Erik looked up to see his younger brother, Joey, again at the mic.

WeyTf0x.jpg

All of the Cantrells were musically inclined and most of them sang pretty decently, too. Competition from his own flesh and blood? Before he could react the Manager was announcing tonight's winner. Erik won with an impressive 82/100. Before Erik knew it, Aaron was giving him a High-Five.

"Told you, you could do it. Proud of you, Bro."

DsFlkc3.jpg

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top