Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,109 Member
    My mermaid Sim recently cleaned up Sulani, and I've been waiting for turtle hatching season. Guess when it happened? On her wedding day....Well I cancelled the wedding. :D
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2022
    The last of Jolene's and her husband Emmanuel's six children moved out, which meant that for the first time in 20+ years, they had the house just for themselves. Which apparently resulted in them having a bit too much fun while celebrating their freedom by woohooing wherever they wanted without risking getting caught, as she got pregnant. Both of them love kids, so they were thrilled. Me? Not so much, as I was having fun focusing on her artistic ambitions. Oh, well. Taking care of one baby while financially secure is bound to be much easier than taking care of four while struggling to make enough money to pay the bills, and we survived that.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited March 2022
    The daughter of one of my Sim's household, who is currently at University, developed a very strong romantic relationship with another sim who was already married. Through gameplay, she convinced Celeste (the other sim) to break it off with her husband. Celeste also had a child by a previous relationship.
    I took this as an opportunity to expand on my rotation and I added Celeste and her daughter, Diana, to my rotation. I moved them into an inexpensive apartment in Evergreen Harbor and adopted a cat, which Diana loves. Celeste has enrolled in University as well. The joy of trying to juggle single motherhood, a busy university schedule, and still try to pay rent has been a fun challenge so far.
    Celeste (in the green shirt) is the daughter of Vanessa Jeong and a random townie, Brighe, in the pink top, is the 3rd generation heir of my game's founding family:
    55f8b74206344a5119d207839d66ef260a6bfb39.jpg
    c910acc3d719ada40b79fa5387ec1b61e994def5.jpg
    b463055bcd7df7fe25741db78a99a006fe8b5376.jpg
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Today I played my Blade family. The family consists of Bradley, Violet, Elizabeth, and Emily.
    Bradley has red hair and green eyes, Violet had blonde hair and blue eyes, Elizabeth has red hair and blue eyes, and finally Emily has blonde hair and green eyes.
    Violet was in her third trimester of being pregnant. She was set to give birth at anytime. However, in the meantime, she spent time with her husband, and helped Emily and Elizabeth with their homework. Afterwards the neighbors greeted the family, and while Emily and Elizabeth were social with them, Violet and Blade would make out. Which Elizabeth cheered for, because she likes how her parents are in love.
    Elizabeth later went with her sister, and her parents, to the Romance festival. Bradley sang, while Violet grabbed some food. Elizabeth and Emily went to the love guru, and were told their future love lives. Emily got a bleak future for her love life, while Elizabeth was told that her love interest would be tall, dark, and handsome.
    After they got home, Elizabeth went right to bed, while her family ate dinner, and then went to bed. The next day, Elizabeth and Emily watched a dog movie, and once that was done, Elizabeth watched a black and white movie.
    During that time Violet for uncomfortable, she was about to give birth!
    Violet went over to the crib, and after a few moments gave birth to a baby boy. I named him Axel, and aged him up to a toddler. Axel inherited his mom's blonde hair, and inherited his father's green eyes.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    Preparing to move my conservationist in with his Mum to play the Strangerville mystery for the first time.

Spoiler Tag
    Welcome wagon involved two possessed neighbours. Then Sims in Black came and confiscated my refrigerator with all the groceries I had just bought in it!! :o
  • aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    I don't have any screenshots for this, but I browsed Plopsy and bought baby and toddler onesies, for the household I just started playing (their story is still evolving, so that's why no photos), because this household doesn't knit.

Well I stupidly forgot that I had to use the cheat to unlock knitted items on them, the last time I played them, because this household was bugged and couldn't add gifted knitted items to their wardrobe.

So, I didn't want to donate the items and ended up gifting the baby onesie to Jesminder (she loved it) and I'm saving the other to give to another friend of the household.

I thought well, I'll probably end up aging up Caitlin Bheeda sooner rather than later (she's got a lot of skills nearly maxed out, so I just need to get her friends lined out too before aging them all) and then maybe I'll make Jes and Arun have just one more child after that.

I mean, he is a Family-Oriented Sim and I'm a glutton for punishment. :D
    edited March 2022
    The neighbors in the next door apartment were making quite the racket at nap-time, so Diana decided to leave them a little 'present' outside their door. Celeste had other ideas for a present to leave, but unfortunately the family cat is much too neat with her waste to provide the necessary ingredients.
    985d7c636471855b5cebde5cea2380c61bc24f69.pnj
  • TwinMagicTwinMagic Posts: 23 Member
    Today I had my first death of a sim of mine! :'(

She was a vampire (my first attempt at it), not sure what happened exactly, she was at work, I left the game on its own as went briefly to the bathroom... by time I was back i saw a Grim a yound adult doing his work!
    I tried to convince him eitherwise but I didn't manage!
    Moral of the story... Never leaves your vampires on auto if they do not have perfect sun resistance!
  • spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    The neighbors in the next door apartment were making quite the racket at nap-time, so Diana decided to leave them a little 'present' outside their door. Celeste had other ideas for a present to leave, but unfortunately the family cat is much too neat with her waste to provide the necessary ingredients.

I really like doing the apartment living, it can be so funny sometimes, I don't play it enough and will have to give a go again. Right now I am really enjoying playing Sulani even though there seems to be a lot of glitches. It's th Sims though when is there not a glitch. Anyway, today Island loving, Carefree,shameless, thick skinned Vampire Son ( my original sim is his mother so I have raised him from scratch ) got mad at another sim for trashing the island and decided to turn her into a vampire so that next time she was out on the island trashing stuff she would catch fire, and of course she did. We got pulled to the scene when she changed while sun bathing, lol. I need to teach myself to take more screenshots now that I know how to upload them. The one screenshot I took today is of Me as a Young Sim when I still lived in Hawaii IRL. I never play myself as a Sim and have never created my self so it was kind of fun. Notice I said younger sim, lol. So I will use this as my new avatar now.
    9wdfnuq.png?1
    @spend4zen, I like to make my simself (also always a younger version) in my games all the time. I start with having him be the founding father of the family I begin a game with, but I play with aging on and play a game for years across many sim generations, so he dies off pretty quickly.

Every few generations I bring him back with minor changes and a new name, making him an unplayed townie. He's one of the vendors in my game atm. :lol: What can I say, my simself is to my games what Stan Lee has been to Marvel movies.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    Preparing to move my conservationist in with his Mum to play the Strangerville mystery for the first time.

Spoiler Tag
    Welcome wagon involved two possessed neighbours. Then Sims in Black came and confiscated my refrigerator with all the groceries I had just bought in it!! :o

The fiends!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Apparently Agnes is dating. How lovely!
    20-3-2022-13-32-34.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    20-3-2022-13-32-34.png
    She's found herself a charming gentleman. I like his red pants and blue tie. ;)

I wish we could have that flaming bag of poo back.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,632 Member
    20-3-2022-13-32-34.png

Priceless!
    edited March 2022

I use the Ding Dong Ditch mod by Lot51, which adds doorbells and the flaming poo IS back with that mod. Sadly, you can't put doorbells on apartments. :(

I did put them on every single residential lot in ever single world of my game though, so all the houses are flaming poo fair game.

I use the Ding Dong Ditch mod by Lot51, which adds doorbells and the flaming poo IS back with that mod. Sadly, you can't put doorbells on apartments. :(

I did put them on every single residential lot in ever single world of my game though, so all the houses are flaming poo fair game.

Hm, lot 51? makes me think immediately of Area 51, of which I have driven by at night. Eerie place even though nothing happened. I'm afraid if I got that mod someone would use it against Erik, though. Thanks for the reference all the same. I may just get wild and crazy. You just never know. ;)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited March 2022
    Kimmer wrote: »
    20-3-2022-13-32-34.png
    She's found herself a charming gentleman. I like his red pants and blue tie. ;)

Yes, his pants match Agnes' lipstick and the tie match her eyes :D How thoughtful of him to dress like this :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member

Yes I miss the pranks and whimsy of the Sims past. Remember "goose" so and so sim... lol
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member

This mod gave me a good laugh. One of my sims left a bag of questionables at my active household's doorstep, proceeding to sprint away at top speed when I finally noticed him at the door. It was too perfect :joy:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maaike got pregnant while on her honeymoon with Gunther. A baby shower was thrown upon their return.
    Y02LCSV.png

Welcome Edwin Munch! The newest member of the Munch Bunch.
    seDNeZv.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    edited March 2022
    The household I just finished playing: the Escobedo family, adopted a toddler today! Images and comments behind the spoiler.
    This is Randi on the left and Chantel on the right talking to their friend Nelson, who's also the pet adoption agent in my game.

Randi works nights in the Culinary career and although Chantel is busy with her Economics degree, it gets pretty lonely in the evenings for Chantel while Randi is at work, so they decided to adopt a dog: Queen Cupcake.

uMdKrz4.jpg

bAuOVho.jpg

Even with Queen Cupcake to keep her company, Chantel still felt like something was missing. So, she turned to her good friend and neighbor, Jes, for advice.

xxuFQee.jpg

CXJ78Sf.jpg

Jes encouraged her to go to Randi and discuss expanding their family. So after some back and forth on the subject, Randi and Chantel finally settled on bringing in a decorator to do some renovations to the house and made plans to adopt a toddler.

UFC2FI3.png

XfcScwD.jpg

It was a stormy summer day, the next day when they brought their new addition, Vaughn Escobedo, home.

h8gXiyR.jpg

gehqzh4.jpg

And now their family truly feels complete.

ls9f5Y3.jpg

So now I'm back to doing a quick week again with the Fogel household, because I want Steve and June to get some more courses done for their university degrees before I add in another new family to Willow Creek.

The Escobedo's house is a renovated Aspen Cottage 2 by Jenba-Sims placed on the Riverside Roost lot in Willow Creek.
    Vanessa Jeong has passed away from old age, just days after I added her daughter, Celeste, and granddaughter, Diana, to my played sim rotation. Celeste and Diana had a small funeral for her and mourned the loss.
    Images are dark because my graveyard is in Forgotten Hollow and I have a mod which makes the sun never rise there.
    9ccb01c67a8afb5be188d0bf911ea9ef79c67344.jpg
    57896d2032410a3ad629d1b70e39b553c439f58c.jpg
    Vanessa Jeong has passed away from old age, just days after I added her daughter, Celeste, and granddaughter, Diana, to my played sim rotation. Celeste and Diana had a small funeral for her and mourned the loss.
    Images are dark because my graveyard is in Forgotten Hollow and I have a mod which makes the sun never rise there.
    9ccb01c67a8afb5be188d0bf911ea9ef79c67344.jpg
    57896d2032410a3ad629d1b70e39b553c439f58c.jpg

But, at least, they had some time together. Sorry for your loss.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited March 2022
    66fce52c44d805eec140b31b146eefa805ace0fc.png

I needed a vacation and a new save! My main save, love my family and that huge rotation of families, started to feel like a chore. Don't forget to do homework, no toddler needs time. How is that gardening going. Is that a sad chicken over there, can't have that can we. Usually I love that save to bits so time for a smaller story.

So here we are, just a girl with her ghost dog and Julien. New residents in Henford, we will do some gardening and just putter around. I miss having the magical stuff so in time when it suits her we will try to find a spellcaster to befriend. Might even do a degree at University and give that a try, only tried taking one or two classes before.

Tea, a few cookies and good easy save.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited March 2022
    What happened? This... :D

vQfJJQo.png
    My current Sims live on Key Point. Looks like Vlad had to swim in search of his latest fix of new plasma.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top