Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    @Stormkeep I’ve had about 1,000. Even deleted some saves that I spent forever setting up.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Harry Bigfoot went to Guidry's house for violin lessons. You will notice Guidry is not in the room. There is a good reason for that.
    FRq3roM.png

Oberon Lazuli at the Blue Moon Tavern was having a busy night.
    d9E0GbY.png

He did not hire Maaike as a bouncer. She does not seem to care.
    H8HVCD3.png

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Kayden spent almost all day rollerskating. He went up several fitness levels in the morning, but the game didn't update his skating animations until he stopped for lunch and then returned to the rink in the afternoon.

So it looked like eating food magically made him a much better skater. :lol:

01-Before-lunch-TEXT-ADDED.png

02-After-lunch-TEXT-ADDED.png
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @Stormkeep I’ve had about 1,000. Even deleted some saves that I spent forever setting up.

Same :D
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    bCFiP9r.png
    Tane Ngata shows Storm Berry how it's done. My Not So Berry family is vacationing in Sulani before Storm ages up.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Today, I deleted all of my played saves because I’m not attached to any of them. I do this more often than I’d like to admit. So now I’m setting up my millionth save with sims and lots from the gallery.
    I originally got the Sims 4 game in 2018, then I stopped playing it.
    I deleted everything, and started from scratch. The ones in here are the ones that I created afterwards.
    However, I deleted a save I liked completely by accident, which I haven't brought back yet.
    Good luck on your new families, and hopefully you are able to make families that work for you.

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Just a quick update: Erik won his fifth Accolade for Best Song. He aged up the day before. On Monday, he asked Kayleigh out on a date. They went to a new restaurant in Del Sol Valley, Dragon House, and even though she was suffering terribly from what the physician said was allergies, Erik went ahead and popped the question. Of course she said yes. They spent time the next day hunting down just the right venue to hold the wedding, then went over to Port Luminoso, Tartosa, to taste wedding cakes and then to find her bouquet. Since it's the Groom's responsibility to pay for the flowers, Erik selected a delicate blue rose bouquet to reflect their chosen wedding colors. They went home. Erik held a concert, went to a photoshoot and then did another bit part in a movie. He's basically exhausted.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    Jesminder Bheeda having some late night granola to curb her pregnancy cravings (pregnant with #3 I thought, but she ended up having twin boys: Carson and Cameron).

PbJin8v.jpg

I can't remember how Caitlin reacted to her younger brother Caleb's birth back in 2018 (she's Hot Headed like her mother, so very temperamental), but she was excited and couldn't wait to help out (and she's actually been a huge help so far).

1bIBA2H.jpg

Jesminder was so happy the entire time (which is surprising) that she didn't even get into a fight with the grocery delivery guy that I thought would never leave.

P4eySD1.jpg

I have never had twins, ever, in any Sims game that I've played so this has been quite the experience so far! Luckily, Jesminder has the ability to do Super Efficient Baby Care, so it hasn't been too bad overall with Caitlin helping, but it's still been a challenge!

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Excuse me, madam, do you mind? I wanted my sims to have a ROMANTIC date! Pfft.
    16-3-2022-10-39-34.png
    Ghost cat was sleeping next to his grave.
    16-3-2022-10-45-44.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    @aparkinson Congratulations on your first set of twins! 32 children, oh my!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Thanks @GalacticGal! Renovating the attic is now on my to-do list for later on.

I'm still shocked though. I've never use any kind of fertility booster at all on my Sims, but Arun is a Family-Oriented Sim and I don't have too many of those in my game, so I'm wondering if that boosts the odds? For someone that has played the Sims since 2005, I'm amazed at how much I still don't know.

So I now have 4 kids, a dog, and a hamster in the house, plus one parent in college for a career change!
  • Options
    Today, Erik fulfilled various career obligations. When he got home, it was still early in the day, so he decided to go to NewCrest to the Spa there. He wanted very much to unwind, since his Engagement Dinner was set for that evening. While he was on the table getting a massage, the masseuse busily slathering on all kinds of oil onto Erik's back, giving him a really good muscle workout, the poor guy got quite the surprise. Erik farted loudly, green mist wafting. Of course the attendant pulled back from Erik, quickly. The look on his face was priceless. He was also a tad hesitant to continue the massage. Can you blame him? Oh, my. I laughed like a kid, it was just too funny.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Ghost cat was sleeping next to his grave.
    16-3-2022-10-45-44.png

I mean what else would cats come back from the dead to do @DoloresGrey

• Options
    edited March 2022
    It was a rainy Love Day in the Bheeda household and I sent Arun and Jesminder on a date to the local spa for some down time.

odSKmZO.jpg

Unfortunately, by the time I managed to get them there they were already pushing into the red on Energy, so their date was kind of a fail, but Jesminder liked the flowers I had Arun gift her, so there's that. Except she seems to be confusing flowers with canned goods.

eFEkaG6.jpg

And behind the spoiler, the attic I renovated for one of the twins.

pkofpl1.jpg

NDF9XyX.jpg

The twins finally aged up to Toddler and between Love Day and then (I lost track of the days) was pretty much pure chaos. I am very ready to rotate households.

Their house is a renovated version of Orchard House by charmsimy.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Brighe celebrated Christmas at the dorm this season. Father Winter did show up on Christmas Eve, and his festive mood inspired she and her roomates to take the time from their busy University schedules to decorate a tree. The artists in the dorm will have to suck it up, because the spot they picked for the tree is where the easels are normally set up.

b5e23db68391bacd40baf5a0c89c9a8f0a98d5b5.jpg
    31941e92d7f72a95954716e77072f60ee52b8ead.jpg
    b5e23db68391bacd40baf5a0c89c9a8f0a98d5b5.jpg
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Jolene upgraded her garden by casting herbio many times and seeing what comes out. Among other plants, she got a death flower and dragon fruit, so I consider it a great successs.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited March 2022
    Agnes Crumplebottom was available to be hired as a vet :D Of course I did it. I fired her the very next day as the only thing she was doing was cross-stitching. What a bad employee.
    lol.jpg
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    The twins aged up to teenagers: Jonathan turned out to be insane and was sent off to live with his grandfather untill I decide what to do with him (it's hereditary - his great-grandmother is also insane and once tried to kill her own son by setting his house on fire. They aren't on speaking terms), while Delilah has a crush on her sister-in-law.
  • Options
    @DoloresGrey I love this so much! Too funny!

I gave the Bheeda household two more play days, because even though they're wearing me out, I wanted the toddlers in a better place with walking, talking, etc. before I rotated.

I'm learning so many things and finding so many things that have changed since I last really played with children and toddlers. I love it!

I remembered children can do gardening now, so Caleb the second youngest child helped Jes with the yard. I had Caitlin work with the twins on learning to talk and she also spent a lot of time reading to them when her parents were busy.

TxLCBip.jpg

Speaking of reading, I was so happy to see reading toddlers to sleep is working properly again with a bed against the wall. When I last played with toddlers, it didn't work at all and the Sim putting the toddler to bed would throw routing errors.

nfTHO7C.jpg

kJHzt1M.jpg

Even though money is tight at the moment, with Arun in school, I broke down and hired a Nanny and a Maid to help out. I was very pleasantly surprised to see how well they worked. I think this is the first time I've had a functional Nanny without the Better Nanny mod. The Maid even vacuumed!

n27jfDc.jpg

Nevertheless, as you can see, Jes and Arun are still looking pretty stressed, but overall things are better. And that's where I finally left off. Both twins are walking, talking and potty trained, so now I feel okay about switching households.
  • Options
    Guidry thought it would be fun to spend Talk Like a Pirate Day at the Lighthouse in Brindleton Bay. While there he visited the pet cemetery and was adopted by Mayor Whiskers.

rMgMi69.png

They both seem happy with the arrangement.

MPWHVLX.png
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »
    Guidry thought it would be fun to spend Talk Like a Pirate Day at the Lighthouse in Brindleton Bay. While there he visited the pet cemetery and was adopted by Mayor Whiskers.

OMG. My heart! This is so cute! And I dearly love your interior style! <3
  • Options
    aparkison wrote: »
    cyncie wrote: »

OMG. My heart! This is so cute! And I dearly love your interior style! <3

I know, right! The Mayor just kept following him around, so it had to be. I can’t take credit for the house. That actually is Guidry’s house (The Duplantier Dwelling) from the Paranormal pack. I love the eclectic design, too.
  • Options
    The Engagement Dinner went awry. I thought this was one of the bugs so many have complained about. However, the next day I got the notification there was a hotfix for MCCC. I quickly changed it out, did a save recovery to take me back to the morning of said dinner Event and played forward from there. (Yes, as I explained it in the story recount Erik suffered some nightmares over the upcoming event.) Happily, things played out the way I hoped they would. This time, instead of standing in front of the bucket of juice for the toast, with his back turned to the guests, this time he was facing them, with his glass raised. All-in-all, it went well. Sadly, the next day, Erik and Kayleigh had a HUGE misunderstanding about her behavior. Erik saw it as her flirting with another guy while they were at the Spice Festival an expressed his doubts about the wedding upon returning her to her father's house. After Erik's sister intervened, Erik sought out Father James. He and Kayleigh had a visit with the Golden family's new neighbor. (He lives right next door, as it turns out.) Erik had a good, though brief, chat with his Father Confessor, and since the priest had already had the two in for the obligatory Couples Counseling, he reassured Erik he misread what really happened, blamed it on Cold Feet, told him he'd already had a very long talk with Kayleigh who was distraught about the whole thing. And that the two should set aside some of the planning to spend quality time with each other so they could talk. And listen to each other. So, that's where things stand at the moment. :)
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited March 2022
    Scientist Vernon Willow's fireplace set the couch and living room table on fire three times during one gaming session tonight. Luckily they aren't poor and had money to replace the burned objects multiple times.
    The fireplace was upgraded and it shouldn't start fires so often, but it seems to be quite bugged, at least in this save. :/

This is Vernon extinguishing one of the fires with his Simray.
    bkCY2UP.png

Vernon was abducted by aliens and he ended up being pregnant. He went to the hospital to give birth tonight. The receptionist was a ghost, totally normal scenario... :D
    UwjOPe6.png
    Vernon gave birth to a purple alien baby boy who got a name Lucas.
    Vernon is married with Liberty Lee and they have a daughter, Piper, who had a birthday today.
    RzjwTu8.png

Piper didn't have to go to school the next day, she was home alone (with their cat & raccoon) when her parents were at work. She did her homework and joined the scouts.
    EIPQQb9.png
  • Options
    Lions and fires and Aliens, oh my!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top