Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    @GalacticGal Congratulations to Erik for graduating university and fatherhood! And triplets... wow! It's funny, but I almost never have triplets in my game. I think I've only had them once in all the years I've been playing. Sometimes, I think twins are way too much for my sims... so I wouldn't know what to do if they ever had triplets.
    edited February 2022
    Edit...
    04z18Bw.png

Johnny's best friend, James, invites him for drinks at a nightclub in Evergreen Harbor. James may have had way too much juice for the night though.

Xo7K34x.png

No such thing as too much juice! At least, that's what James thinks. (James is also a celebrity and has the Juice Enthusiast celebrity quirk.) They play a game of juice pong together, and Johnny dominates the game. Maybe next time, James.

sy2bSR8.png

After James heads home for the night, Johnny decides to have one more drink before leaving. He turns his head and notices a stranger staring at him.

As soon as the two exchange looks, an attraction notification from WW pops up. Johnny is not a believer of the whole "love at first sight" but he's beginning to think maybe there is such a thing. He's instantly enamoured by the man sitting next to him.

STRANGER
    You look like you could use a stress reliever. I could take care of that for you.

JOHNNY
    Yeah? How so?

STRANGER
    Out back. 100 Simoleons. I promise you won't regret it.

While Johnny finishes his drink, he spends time chatting with the stranger at the bar. He decides to amuse himself and agrees to the proposition. He follows the man outside.

YBxMc2o.png

JOHNNY
    A dumpster? I'm not sure I've had enough juice for this one. Well, you know what they say, "You only live once."

Johnny starts to unbuckle his belt.

STRANGER
    What are you doing?!

JOHNNY
    (EMBARRASSED) Uh... Getting ready?

STRANGER
    You don't need to take your pants off for this... Uh... hold on. Let me set up here. Sorry, there's not enough room inside for this.

qz3UUEY.png

JOHNNY
    (SURPRISED) What? You're not a--

STRANGER
    Huh? I'm a massage therapist. What did think I was?

JOHNNY
    No um... I definitely thought you were going to give me a massage. It's just uh... you ever think about... I don't know... working on your wording?

STRANGER
    Sorry... I'm kind of new to this. I haven't worked out all the kinks yets...

He pauses then flashes a playful smile at Johnny.

STRANGER
    But don't worry! I know how to work out the kinks in your shoulders!

lZSRjpY.png

During the massage, the two get to know each other. Johnny learns from the stranger that he had ran away from home and had been living on the streets a year ago. Now, the stranger has a small apartment in Evergreen Harbor and works as a massage therapist. He expresses his desire to one day teach yoga since it was something that had helped him during his miserable youth.

Once the massage was finished, Johnny reaches into his pocket for his wallet and hands the stranger his payment.

1ReP1XM.png

STRANGER
    This isn't 100 simoleons...This is 10,000!

JOHNNY
    What can I say... I love giving a generous tip.

STRANGER
    I can't accept this!

JOHNNY
    Sure you can. Take it. Maybe it can help you out.

STRANGER
    Are you sure? No one has ever been this kind to me before. I don't know how I could ever repay you for this.

JOHNNY
    Maybe I could get your name and number.

STRANGER
    Oh... I don't know about that. I try to be careful about giving out too much info--No! Riley!

RyhkHoi.png

Suddenly, a dog rushes forward and greets Johnny.

JOHNNY
    Whoa! Hey there, doggie. Is this yours?

STRANGER
    Yeah sorry! She likes to follow me when I leave home. Her name's Riley. She's tends to be overprotective, and she's usually not friendly with strangers. I thought she was going to chase you off.

JOHNNY
    Maybe she knows I've always wanted a dog. My parents would never let me have one growing up though.

STRANGER
    You like dogs? I wanted a dog when I was a kid, but my parents wouldn't let me have one either. One day, I was dumpster diving around here and I kept hearing whimpering... I found a little puppy trapped inside one of the dumpsters. Even though I didn't have any simoleons or a home, I knew that I couldn't just leave her alone. She's been by my side ever since.

He pauses and thinks to himself for a moment.

STRANGER
    I'm Emiliano.

JOHNNY
    I'm Johnny. It's nice to meet you, Emiliano.

m0ACX1i.png

After chatting a little longer, Johnny and Emiliano exchange numbers. Maybe the Love Guru was right after all.
    Post edited by NightlyCoffee on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    @NightlyCoffee Wow, nicely done. I'm really enjoying the backstory bits you tucked in there so nicely. Great way to let the story just unfold!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @GalacticGal Congratulations to Erik for graduating university and fatherhood! And triplets... wow! It's funny, but I almost never have triplets in my game. I think I've only had them once in all the years I've been playing. Sometimes, I think twins are way too much for my sims... so I wouldn't know what to do if they ever had triplets.

On Erik's behalf I thank you. It was a struggle to get that save stabilized, but somehow (and I thank God) it worked out.

I created the Golden Triplets in CAS, once I came upon the NPC character in yet an earlier iteration of Erik's story, that stole his heart. Then I really deviated from my known script and had the brothers marry the triplets. Last time around I changed their names. Started out as Hayleigh, Kayleigh and Regina. In my mini-series Aaron was married to a Sandi and Joey married Astrid. Erik was still a struggling musician. All bit parts as part of Brianna's backstory fullness. The triplets Aaron and Sandi just had took me by surprise. We're talking blown away, here. LOL Last time around I inflicted Astrid and Joey with them. Used MCCC to get her in the family way and then did the devious bit of making it 3 babies. I know, I'm bad. LOL Trying to decide if I'll just keep their game-given names. Alexandria, Annisia and get ready for this …Gustav. :open_mouth: Talk about a mismatch with the surname.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Kim is an alien who's been investigating Sims life, especially love life. She just got her work done aka completed serial romantic aspiration and she decided to go have a drink to celebrate it. :)
    LnmEoav.png

Next she's going to do some research on Sims family life aka she needs to choose a spouse and have children. I don't know which one of her lovers she's going to choose or maybe she will even find someone completely new.
    She decided to start with having pets. She met a stray cat called Hazley and adopted him.
    ZDHcp2T.png
    AIfCL8G.png
    I love the cat's expressions. Not sure if he adores Kim or if he's plotting something sinister... :D
    TrWX5cg.png
    fYAIfBY.png

The next day she met a stray dog and adopted him as well. His name is Gizmo.
    1HWQG1u.png
    U7lnDiA.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Began my game today with a very misty morning in San Myshuno.

xSuiYcb.png
    Isaac absolutely killed it at Planet Honey Pop with his rendition of 'Hotter than Sin' :D

dTz8APH.png
    The brothers went on a short trip to Sulani to escape the summer thunderstorms in the city.

E6SpKkj.png
    iYHjD9s.png
    w1ZVMat.png
    Bailey was not impressed with his brother's pranks :D

4kOfNUT.png
    After arriving back home they threw a keg stand party where Isaac learned that there's a certain knack for tapping the keg:

oIAcfld.png
    UePUXAN.png
    There followed a gorgeous end to the summer in San Myshuno!

lO6NJOk.png
  • BoujieSimmerBoujieSimmer Posts: 50 Member
    I don't have any pictures. I had Michael Bell marry a sim named Lana. I think I found her in the gallery. They lived on a farm and had a dog, no children. Randomly, one day, Simon Scott (the pub owner's husband) just walks in the house. Mind you, they've NEVER met him. Next thing you know, Simon and Lana are flirting with each other, and they hook up! Micheal is right outside the door and he is livid. Once Simon and Lana are done doing their thing, Michael goes in and slaps Lana (I thought he would go after Simon). So I decided to make Michael and Lana get divorced. I have Lana move out and now she walking around super sad. Two days later, I get a notification that she's EAT FOR TWO! I have MCCC, so I looked to see who the father was because she had also been with Michael. NOPE, SIMON IS THE FATHER. While waiting for the baby to come, the welcome wagon takes place. And the lovely neighbors included Simon....and HIS WIFE! She already had a dislike for Lana. Few days later, she gives birth to a son named Landon. Michael decides to come visit one day, and they hook up. GUESS WHO'S EATING FOR TWO AGAIN! So now, Lana has a son named Landon with the pub owner's husband and a daughter named Liberty with the creature keeper.
    BoyMom22 wrote: »
    I don't have any pictures. I had Michael Bell marry a sim named Lana. I think I found her in the gallery. They lived on a farm and had a dog, no children. Randomly, one day, Simon Scott (the pub owner's husband) just walks in the house. Mind you, they've NEVER met him. Next thing you know, Simon and Lana are flirting with each other, and they hook up! Micheal is right outside the door and he is livid. Once Simon and Lana are done doing their thing, Michael goes in and slaps Lana (I thought he would go after Simon). So I decided to make Michael and Lana get divorced. I have Lana move out and now she walking around super sad. Two days later, I get a notification that she's EAT FOR TWO! I have MCCC, so I looked to see who the father was because she had also been with Michael. NOPE, SIMON IS THE FATHER. While waiting for the baby to come, the welcome wagon takes place. And the lovely neighbors included Simon....and HIS WIFE! She already had a dislike for Lana. Few days later, she gives birth to a son named Landon. Michael decides to come visit one day, and they hook up. GUESS WHO'S EATING FOR TWO AGAIN! So now, Lana has a son named Landon with the pub owner's husband and a daughter named Liberty with the creature keeper.

Whoa that's a whole lotta Peyton Place going on in your game. Wow.

For those of you under fifty years old, Peyton Place was the very first evening Soap Opera.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    becvCfZ.png
    He's going to miss this when he leaves.
    aoOksGy.png
    Wolfy reminding his little girl how much he loves her.
    wQsbCzf.png
    ummm does anyone know off hand if it's only mods that interfere with freelancers completing work or was that broken and hasn't been found yet?
    asXuaxI.png
    vRuG8nB.png
    a6F27BG.png
    gutrx4E.png
    I found Max crying in his bed and sent Morgan up after him, cause a mama that loves you is always there whether she understands or not.
    DZAPf1G.png
    He kept him pretty cheery, I let him go "tour" the campus common room where he'll be going and just as he was made to leave for school I saw that Johnny had been stuck not transforming until this moment. I've had this save in game for a bit so that's odd but whatever.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited January 2022
    EDIT: Oops accidentally posted in the wrong "What happened in your game today" thread.
    Post edited by Thrior on
  • BoujieSimmerBoujieSimmer Posts: 50 Member
    > @GalacticGal said:
    > Whoa that's a whole lotta Peyton Place going on in your game. Wow.
    >
    > For those of you under fifty years old, Peyton Place was the very first evening Soap Opera.

It was very dramatic. What's weird is, when I click on Simon using Lana, it's like they haven't even been introduced to each other even though they share a child. Meanwhile, she gave Michael a key to the house.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    It was a beautiful start to the fall in San Myshuno today.

Mh9G3VW.png
    Bailey has been getting along very well with Eun, so I sent the two of them on a date to Myshuno Meadows.

kx4Njm7.png
    Turns out Bailey is quite the romantic!

z7ZCnI2.png
    She doesn't even seem to mind his tiger stripes! :D

i5sa0kx.png
    LxkRtfV.png
    vUxQUXn.png
    znAWVyD.png
    Things are going really fantastic!

2ghGqB6.png
    Well, I think he's won her over. Now that we've heard about a new romance gp, I'm absolutely pumped to eventually explore it with these two.

5snq66v.png
    edited March 2022
    How Quickly Time Passes …

This post can now be found over here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/997336/the-checkered-life-of-erik-cantrell#latest

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Shared in another thread here:
    Cyrus and Jessa went out to Windenburg to hang out with friends, then they watched the stars, and the next day Cyrus's brother Emmett became a teenager. Tell me, how did that boy get all the good genes?!
    51808109316_744afd1cbf_h.jpg
    51807153132_c283526a1c_h.jpg
    51808844815_0668e73831_h.jpg
    51807152777_f77b6f6087_h.jpg
    51808108401_6d9270eb81_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • V_IceV_Ice Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2022
    [I have a household called the Gates Family. A single mother, Mrs. Valerie Gates (elder - widow), with her teenage son, Tom Gates.]
    MVG.pngTom-Gates.png

Mrs. Gates aspires to be a community leader, you know, participate in politics in her retirement age? Apparently, this goal came about after her husband died <- [I normally give characters a short background to give more weight to how I will play them. So, the husband I've never created, presumably had a work-related accident that resulted in him struggling with long term health complications until he passed away early. Now, Mrs. Gates has taken it upon herself to try and bring about change. That sort of thing.] This family's life is in San Myshuno. They live in a tiny 2bd apartment (Jasmine Suites) that a family would outgrow rather quickly... But it's a nice place, cheap, and the local schools are the best in town.

Mrs. Gates, a wonderful woman [self-assured, family oriented, cheerful], finds herself with many new responsibilities, she is out meeting new people, campaigning, giving interviews, determined to better the world for her son, and generally, spending less and less time at home...

... Yeah...

[With Tom Gates, I honestly didn't know what direction to take him, but I figured his goals would be centered around sports. Typical teen boy aspiration stuff. But why I like the Sims 4 is because certain events can mold or completely change plans.]

So, Tom is a responsible kid. He stays home and handles things when his mother is out and about. He does his homework, burns mac 'n cheese, and hits the public gym whenever he is free. He also encourages his mother to work out more often. She must live a long life to see him make it. His story is simple. Things are all well and good, until one day he realizes he is lonely. Things have become repetitive and mundane. One evening he sneaks out to go clubbing, and meets this gem:

08-27-18-9-09-42-PM.png
    CANDY BEHR

This girl ffs... She needs to come with a warning label... :D What a horrible influence on a teenage boy who should be focused on his studies. This girl parties until the sun rises. Every-single-time. She'll call on a school night, pitch a club somewhere to go check out, and obviously the answer is "I'll be ready in 10."

It went from this: :D
    08-27-18-9-08-41-PM.png

To this: :s
    08-27-18-10-27-34-PM.png

To this: :#
    09-01-18-7-23-44-AM.png

[Tom's teen years are one of the most organic story and character transformations I've experience playing the Sims 4. He's been introduced to a whole different world, and the changes he goes through makes for some of the most interesting interactions/experiences at home and school. He's even joined up with the Spin Masters and has taken his interest to mixing it up in the booth.]
    Post edited by V_Ice on
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    And now it's time for everyone's favorite game...Hoedown! With Ellie Wheatley on the piano, let's hear it for her!

(after a week away from the game playing with my toys I got during the Steam Sale—Airport CEO is only slightly less addictive than hard drugs if you like tycoon games—time to get back to my simworld. And yes, Adam and Ellie are starring in the next story.)

RniUhjD.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    great story @V_Ice :) that club crowd is a fast crowd indeed...

It was a fine Thursday afternoon in Willow Creek, the kind of late-summer cloudy day that takes a bite out of the heat and reminds everyone that it's almost time for apples and pears right off the tree, or carrots out of the ground for the parentally inclined with a hope for chaos that sons tend to bring.

Against that backdrop, Adam and Ellie Wheatley headed for the nightclub where they were the featured Thursday night entertainment. What else were they going to do, go to a baseball game? The Willow Creek Gators were having another typical season for that sad-sack franchise, sitting 25 games out of first in a season that was over by Day of the Lost. They hadn't played a meaningful game past the spring in a decade.

So an appreciative crowd looked for anything that would tide them over until basketball season. So Adam and Ellie put on a show, she on guitar and piano, he on the microphone rockin' country and pop-rock hits from the old days. But what really brought the house down was when Adam belted out...

🎶About 45 minutes southeast of Thibodeau, Louisiana
    Lived a cat named Doc Millsap and his pretty wife Hannah
    Had themselves a son that could eat up his weight in groceries
    Named him after a man of the cloth, called him Amos Moses🎶

Between the two of 'em, they pulled in a good 500 simoleons in tips for the full set before heading back home.

JVTeWYg.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited January 2022
    My Sim Erik doesn't sleep, because when I started this save back in 2015 I gave him the "never weary" reward trait (it's annoying and I should get rid of it). He was cooking in the middle of the night when the rest of the family was asleep. He was on a good mood.
    OhYdOKI.png
    xufXo2K.png
    Hi! :smiley:

Erik's son-in-law Alexander Goth spent the whole day in his pajamas because he was so busy writing his new book that he forgot to change his clothes.
    dRzP1Y5.png

Erik's grandson (Alexander's son) Ville was in the middle of some teenage drama obviously. :D
    asmtzsM.png

Ville talked to his father about it. I'm curious too, what happened?
    DdUNOf3.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Wasn't originally gonna get it but I had a gift card so I picked up Cottage Living while it was on sale :)

01-09-22-2-48-05-PM.png

Haven't got into playing yet, but I've moved my sims in, given them a makeover and filled the world with new townies and more importantly, pets for everyone!
    edited January 2022
    @Onverser I love Cottage Living. Finally, I will be able to more accurately portray my ancestors' way of life back in the 18th century. Love the Llama, but be careful, it spits. LOL

@Kimmer I just cheat up my Erik's needs. He often goes out in the wee hours to do concerts (rabbit hole); photoshoots (rabbit hole) and bit parts in major movies (also rabbit hole). This way he can try to spend more time with his new family. So, mine rarely crawls between the sheets, but to start a new kid. LOL Oh, well. Sleep is highly overrated. I know, I don't sleep enough either.
    "Honey, you know how we're going to Granite Falls this weekend?"

"Of course! I've been looking forward to this for weeks! Outdoor fall air, fishing, the community root vegetable patches that you can harvest and take home and plant in your own yard, I love it up there."

"I want to go fishing with you, but I don't know how to fish. Can you teach me?"

"Sure! There's a pond behind Jason and Larisa's place. That salmon we had for dinner Monday night came out of that pond. Jason caught a trout that Larisa cooked with that trout meunière recipe she gave you, you know the one."

"Now I'm wishing you were the one who caught the trout."

"Forget that fancy French stuff, just wait until you have fresh grilled trout in the woods. That's SimNational cuisine right there. No nectar required, just a Wutaheftabier and a ballgame on the radio. The Granite Falls Beavers look championship-bound again, might get a few locals to sit by the fire with us and listen to Dave Gillis call the game. Maybe you'll catch it, you wanted me to teach you to fish?"

"Oh yeah! Let's go out and fish!"

"OK, now the first thing to remember is to put the part with the hook and the worm into the water..."

"Very funny, Captain Catfish. Try not explaining it like I'm five."

JgX92u2.png
    (he/him)
    edited March 2022
    @GalacticGal Pretty soon, Erik is going to need an entire wall to showcase all of his wins. Is Thorne a bit jealous that Erik is getting all the wins?

@Kimmer When I first started playing TS4, I used the reward traits like Never Weary and Steel Bladder. I thought, "Perfect! Now I have more time for other things!" Except, I quickly got bored because I missed the whole management portion. Turns out, I actually really like having to manage my Sims needs. Though, Erik looks like he's having a blast cooking that late. The little wave to the camera is cute!

@Onverser Your family looks cute! I hope you have fun exploring Cottage Living.

@ACruelButLovingGod I love taking families out to Granite Falls for weekend camping trips. It's a nice change of pace from the usual stuff. I don't normally have my Sims fish, but I always make an exception when I go to Granite Falls. It's more fun now since we have preferences, and all my Sims end up hating fishing. But it's about the experience and the memories they'll get to share... the memories of when they spent hours trying to catch fish but all they ended up with was trash. Hopefully, your Sims will have better luck.

@V_Ice I love the story!

@HillyBeth Emmett is really cute! From his selfie, I think he knows it too. I love his hair.
    Adam and Ellie Wheatley's trip out to Granite Falls was amazing. They made more memories in a couple of days than some sims make in a full lifetime.

They arrived on an absolutely perfect autumn Friday.
    9WH3L5Y.png

Granite Falls National Forest and Recreation Area doesn't even have any roads leading to it other than an old logging trail. If you want to get there from the city of Granite Falls, you come in by boat, and as their ferry approached the campsite, the view was spectacular.
    LKhxAdc.png

"Howdy, tourist! Where you hail from?"
    "Oh, hi! My husband and I are here from Willow Creek, but I grew up in Brindleton Bay. My name's Ellie."
    "I'm Robin. Brindleton Bay, huh? Lots of disappointed baseball fans down that way after the Beavers won the Eastern Division championship."
    "When we got to the city, everyone was in Beavers gear. You guys are down 2-1 to Oasis Springs in the Series, though."
    "We'll get 'em back. Games 6 and 7 are here Monday and Tuesday."
    "If you can win one in the desert, you mean."
    "We'll win Game 4 for sure. Their starter got shelled like a bag of peanuts against DSV in the West finals."
    "You should meet my husband. He loves sports. You guys would get along great."
    AGnooQV.png

Meanwhile, Adam was making a new friend of his own. Kate Barton introduced herself and started a conversation.
    "People are talking about how you know Herbalism. Can you tell me whether these are poisonous?"
    "That's Noxious Elderberry. It won't kill you...it'll just make you wish it did. It's a powerful depressant. I've heard Gloomy sims eat it on purpose, they say it inspires their Sad paintings, but the real thing, which you can tell by its deeper violet color, has the exact opposite effect and pumps up any positive emotion you can think of...inspired for music, confident for actors, flirty for...fun times with romantic partners..."
    "Thanks, Adam! You just saved me from having a bummer of a vacation!"
    rO06DD9.png

While Ellie continued to get to know the forest, harvesting the carrots and onions from the public garden planters in the main camping area, Adam caught a couple of trout and used some olive oil he'd bought in the city to put a perfect sear on them in the pan...
    abweQww.png

But finally, the two lovebirds got to fish together in the deep woods, in the halo of a waterfall that awed them both.
    ZfV53N0.png

Later, as the fall weather turned a bit too cold to be outside, they warmed themselves by the fire...
    jAZrMu4.png

...until the mood overtook them and they headed inside for some quality time together.
    BkW2KCy.png
    WPnUYOs.png

Later, they played horseshoes.
    TZQGotp.png

On Saturday afternoon, the two went to catch a few more fish. Robin approached Ellie and said "he's back there, isn't he. Staring at me. Wanting to eat me like a salmon..."
    wZJYOD8.png

Ellie said, "Oh, Tabitha the bear? She escaped from a circus in Markovgorod. Surprised a forest ranger doesn't speak bear."
    "I speak SimNational bear. I don't speak Russian bear. So she's not gonna eat me?"
    "Nope. I guess you're going to have a language barrier, though."

Meanwhile, an old friend from the gym came up to the fishin' hole and struck up a conversation with Adam.
    "Marisol? What are you doing all the way out here in Granite Falls? Didn't expect to see you outside of Oasis Springs."
    "I've got tickets to Game 6. Figured the series would come back here since "Wild Thing" Stoobek didn't have a chance in Game 4, but 10 runs in two and a third before he finally got yanked? Thank the Watcher that Jackson was able to eat up five innings. Still, 15-2? Ouch."
    "You want to come over and listen to Game 5? I brought an AM radio with me."
    "Sure, even if Dave Gillis is the biggest homer announcer in all of baseball. By the Watcher, I don't want to hear him call a game-winning double."
    "The game's in Oasis Springs. Even if the Beavers do go up in the ninth, you'll get three more outs."
    36oCh66.png

Saturday came and went and the Wheatleys had just one more day in the forest before they had to get back to Willow Creek. Ellie was feeling...less than ideal...
    rQzk8RF.png

As it turned out, two Wheatleys came to Granite Falls. Three Wheatleys went home to Willow Creek.
    lxPwUjV.png

Unfortunately, the third Wheatley wasn't going to be able to see the sights of the forest with their own eyes. Maybe when the boy...or girl...got older.
    BnhXkkM.png

But before Ellie left Granite Falls, she was going to cook up some of that grilled fish her husband raved about before they came out here. She caught a glorious salmon, cut it into steaks, and made happiness on a plate.
    J5lFvXF.png

Although maybe she should've cooked that up before she had a nooboo growing in her belly...
    ZPogdKg.png

It was a great weekend. Even if Adam's friend Marisol ended up having to listen to Dave Gillis call not a walk-off double, but Downtown Freddie Brown striking out the side to close the game with the Beavers up 6-5 on a grand slam with two outs and two strikes on the hitter in the top of the ninth. But she wasn't the one with the newly-pregnant wife and the already-built nursery to go home to. Adam enjoyed it just fine. And so did Ellie.
    lozCFFc.png
    (he/him)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top