Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    @Kimmer Vincent looks cool and I love Myrtle! Is Myrtle a Lykoi? Those are really awesome cats.
    @DoloresGrey Your couple is so cute, and congrats on the twins.
    @Starlitskie2021 That story sounds pretty fun!
    @RedDestiny92 The kids look super cute playing in the tent! I really love the interactions for the play tent.
    @ACruelButLovingGod Thank you! I actually had never intended for her to die. I had a bit more planned for that storyline, but sometimes I love when the unexpected happens and shakes things up.
    edited October 2021
    st4koIz.png
    Following the release of his 4th album, Johnny went on a world tour. I used a mod to book performances at different venues every night for an entire week, and it was really fun.

2gKjgiU.png
    While Johnny was away for his world tour, Emiliano was on double duty with parenting.

C3crzHE.png
    Desirae was missing her dad... a lot. Johnny had given her a knitting kit for her birthday, and she thought maybe she could try to make him a cute beanie. Except, she didn't know how to knit, but Desirae was determined to learn.

XNYRwre.png
    One evening while Johnny was still away on tour and Emiliano was away filming his new movie, Desirae invited her friends over to hang out.

sDeNDbm.png
    Desirae and Maddox gave it a go on the karaoke machine.

jNeCaDv.png
    Emiliano was on set for his latest movie, and his co-stars were Maddox's parents, James and Cecilia! It's so rare I can get them both on set with me, but I love it when it happens. Though... Emiliano does have to kiss James' wife in one scene... Ah, no problem! They're professionals!

Ju8VvrR.png
    Johnny's tour wrapped up, and he decided to surprise his husband on set. Johnny was so excited to see Emiliano again, he didn't even bother changing out of his stage clothes.

q4Y2YHn.png
    Emiliano was relieved that Johnny was back home, but they weren't able to talk much because filming was about to start.

K5sodmK.png
    l9Xd4PV.png
    Johnny and Emiliano's friend, Thomas, was the film director. Johnny stayed on set and watched Emiliano perform.

UIrVsWL.png
    Now that filming had wrapped up for the night and Emiliano was out of his hair and makeup, he gave Johnny a big kiss.

9kznagv.png
    Desirae was already in bed by the time Johnny made it back home. He went into her room and kissed her on the forehead.

aOEBoO5.png
    "Daddy! You're home! I missed you so much!" Desirae ran toward Johnny and threw her arms around him.

Every morning Johnny made Desirae's favorite lunch for school: a veggie and hummus sandwich. While he was away on his tour, Emiliano would make it for her instead, but Johnny always did something special. He would leave little notes in her lunch box. Sometimes, these notes would say, "I love you!" or "I hope you're having an amazing day!"

But most of the time, Johnny would leave her dad jokes.

"How do you organize a space party? You planet!"
    Post edited by NightlyCoffee on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    What mod did you use to plan your venues out? I use RTF and am able to pick and choose just when (within the time constraints of six hours) for my Sim. I used to use the Showtime mod by KS, but it hasn't been updated. I have carefully placed a venue in nearly every town for the upcoming World Tour. When he's in Uni, I send him to the rabbit hole, which gets him back to campus in a timely manner. :) But, I would love to know of another mod that's updated, so my new save doesn't follow the others by crashing and burning! Erik rocks that Machino-sp? suit, too. ;)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @GalacticGal I'm using KawaiiStacie's Showtime Mod. It was updated earlier this year, but it's still compatible with the game. I love that it allows me to plan my performances on the calendar ahead of time, but I can just schedule one immediately or just go into a rabbithole performance instead.

I haven't had any issues with the mod, so I don't think it would break anything. I do try to be very careful with mods, because I'd be devastated if I ruined my legacy save file. (I do make tons of backup saves... just in case though!)

The suit is from Moschino Stuff, and oh man... It looks so awesome, especially for a performance outfit. I know Erik looks amazing in it, too!
  • Starlitskie2021Starlitskie2021 Posts: 5 New Member
    Oooo also forgot my other family which I highly recommend. I downloaded the main characters off scooby doo and scooby doo himself (or herself as it turns out as an error when whomever created them). I had to use a cheat to make sure scooby doo had the adventurous trait.

They live in a scooby doo inspired spooky mansion I downloaded. I love it...some beds are coffins which I make shaggy sleep in. Anyway...

- shaggy and scooby go on adventures such as the ones involving the lighthouse which story involves a ghost...pretty cool feature on the sims which just goes perfect with scooby doo
    - shaggy carry a camera so needs to photograph when sees ghosts etc
    - - Daphne if you look up her real character bio is meant to be a journalist... unfortunately I don't have the pack that allows for paranormal journalism tho plan to at some point. But she does work in the writing field making scooby doo books based on scoobys adventures
    - Velma is a geek/scientist. My goal is to have her make golden poop out of scoobys poo etc which I haven't started yet
    - I've forgotten his name but the other guy I haven't found has as much of a point but I've given him a job as a secret agent
    - I have other plots planned for these lot such as I'm thinking Daphne starts interviewing a vampire for her writing and ends up getting kidnapped and having to live there at some point. I'm also thinking scooby and shaggy can start collecting certain items though haven't decided what yet
    @GalacticGal I'm using KawaiiStacie's Showtime Mod. It was updated earlier this year, but it's still compatible with the game. I love that it allows me to plan my performances on the calendar ahead of time, but I can just schedule one immediately or just go into a rabbithole performance instead.

I haven't had any issues with the mod, so I don't think it would break anything. I do try to be very careful with mods, because I'd be devastated if I ruined my legacy save file. (I do make tons of backup saves... just in case though!)

The suit is from Moschino Stuff, and oh man... It looks so awesome, especially for a performance outfit. I know Erik looks amazing in it, too!

I used to have that very mod. And it's very useful for planning out the concert. My Sim was busy hopping from one place to another. But once in awhile I would quickly combine the two options. I shall see if it's functioning. I do know KS is having some health issues, lately. I actually still have a copy on my desktop, I just don't know how old it is. LOL Thanks.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @NightlyCoffee It's always cute getting the kids together that item is born especially different to add to it ha, aww they are a cute family.
    fki5dBB.png
    DCVuQYu.png
    I had Joaquin take pictures of his pregnant wife for no reason, I think it was raining or something but they had to make due with the setting.
    faUVVrD.png
    Cassie having a fit after talking to the dead..you are a Goth young lady pull yourself together...ha that has two meanings :p
    aAeuahV.png
    This was sort of sad Alex seemed fine when he got home from school and normally he just walks in and starts talking to whichever member of the family is nearest but he had to come cry in the corner, can't get away from his sister though.
    Lgy9XRJ.png
    The way she looked at Bella as she came down to help though..ma, I got this.

She's high maintenance and was having a bad day so Bella was probably just there to make sure they didn't start fighting instead, things went well.
    maxWuNp.png
    Sassing me before I got her a moodlet solver to get over herself..hush.
    qYvtXar.png
    First the ghosts are still cute, secondly for some reason Geoffrey is a good friend of Cassandra's, also mcc was up to no good so he got pregnant with his daughter and Nancy is expecting his next son.
    SpwqX67.png
    She gave him a makeover, alright I cheated she's not a witch yet, but still that was what happened we'll see him later ghosts <3
    jgyVX17.png
    This picture is mostly unneeded but this is the first time I've done the job and I like the purple UI for it, it was nice and simple and she safely exorcised the house.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Well, the goal today was to set up Halloween costumes for my main Sims, but I couldn’t get past Morgyn. I don’t think he liked any of his options. He just stood and stared at me. I’ve never seen so little animation in CAS. Seriously, though. What costume does a Spellcaster wear for Spooky Day? I mean, it’s probably like a Wednesday in the Realm.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    @Kimmer Vincent looks cool and I love Myrtle! Is Myrtle a Lykoi? Those are really awesome cats.
    @DoloresGrey Your couple is so cute, and congrats on the twins.
    @Starlitskie2021 That story sounds pretty fun!
    @RedDestiny92 The kids look super cute playing in the tent! I really love the interactions for the play tent.
    @ACruelButLovingGod Thank you! I actually had never intended for her to die. I had a bit more planned for that storyline, but sometimes I love when the unexpected happens and shakes things up.
    Thank you and yes, Myrtle is a Lykoi. She's great. I was going to make her as Vincent's familiar, but it didn't really work and now she's just a house cat and I think she needs a friend soon.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Family time :)
    20-10-2021-9-29-08.png
    20-10-2021-20-05-57.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    Just created a new sim, and uploaded her on the Gallery.

An affable, intelligent, and knowledgeable petite young lady—Hana Cho—has brought her A game, ditching city life for greener pastures, in Henford-on-Bagley! She's got fashion sense, but what would the people of Henford and their "simple life" think of her? Too flashy? Too lavish? Will she last in the countryside? #Simily4 #HanaCho #Korean #pretty #lovely
    • Name: Hana Cho
    • Traits: Animal Enthusiast, Family-Oriented, Proper
    • Aspiration: Country Caretaker (+ Collector trait)
    • Likes: Brown, S-Pop Music, Cooking, Gardening, Piano, Wellness, Modern Décor
    • Dislikes: Purple, METAL MUSIC, Basics Décor
    Check her out! Hana Cho on The Sims™ 4 Gallery
    Hana-Cho-outfits.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    I spent the day skilling a bunch of Sims up and trying to track down whatever’s triggering a debug confident moodlet that I did not cheat in. Just basic housekeeping.
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    I uploaded one of my old and almost forgotten sims. Actually, I think she's the only one I forgot to upload. This was back in July, during Sims Sessions, I believe. Sorry, Hope.

She cooks, she sings (sort of), and she loves the colour green; she is Hope Masen. Hope wishes to follow in her older brother's footsteps, who was the family's breadwinner before he left and went to college. But unbeknownst to her brother Andrew, their parents died of old age and Hope was the only one to see them bedridden. Hope has made it her mission to find out where her brother is, but breaking such terrible news to him would be a whole new challenge. #Simily4 #HopeMasen #beautiful #romantic
    • Name: Hope Masen
    • Traits: Romantic, Family-Oriented, Good
    • Aspiration: Friend of the World (+ Gregarious trait)
    • Dislikes: Mischief
    Check her out! Hope Masen on The Sims™ 4 Gallery
    Hope-Masen-outfits.png
    GARByQ5.png
    So I put some cc back in my game, just some simple skin and eyes then decided to bring Darell and Morgyn into the rotation, they were both married off to people that don't fit in my eyes and I thought of what might happen with them. At this point, they are just hanging out but Simeon was already judging.

"I am glad to see you after you retired but...don't be foolish."

Morgyn only shot him a look.

Darell didn't notice, it was here I saw that a sim can adore a friend he is head over heels for Morgyn the game is just on my side heh.
    NY4JZVS.png
    After some nectar, Darell couldn't help but tell Morgyn he had a crush on him.

"Don't be silly Dare."

"I'm not."

Before he could make a scene Morgyn lead him to the corner.

Also, I had to keep sending Morgyn's woman away.

KNla5Tk.png
    "I think you've had enough..."

"Maybe..."

"I'll uh..let that slide since we have families."

Darell didn't let him finish and threw the glass into the crystals before he smiled weakly.

bsLZZ9s.png
    "I didn't say I expected anything to come from it..I just wanted to tell you been a tough few months."

"So talk to me then."
    cGdwJsM.png
    He shook his head saying that was all he had to use his words for but doing...well...
    JnT3YzQ.png
    He had to stop him from leaving.
    pdh4n1T.png
    "Alright, you can hate me, just say you do and I'll drop it..leave you alone completely."

He didn't know what to say, he'd spent all day with him, why did it have to feel nice and remind him of his own struggles he hadn't shared with Darell yet. He just smiled and patted his shoulder before moving to leave, a little confused.
    qmy1ua0.png
    When he got home his wife wanted to hug him and he did what was expected to be kind.
    PIJNEjC.png
    Even though anyone who knew what was wrong would also know how hard that was, he knew his wife didn't really love him and that her baby wasn't his. In fact...it was a certain hypocrite's baby that really made him want to run away with Darell.

Life was hard on the outside.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    lQlinNo.png
    It was Saturday morning, and Johnny and Emiliano woke up early to practice dancing in the living room. They had been taking tango lessons for fun during their free time. Desirae woke up and caught her dads dancing. "So... is this what you two do every morning or something?"

I'm using a mod called Couple Dance Interaction by Mercuryfoam, and it's just so cute! I love having my couples dance together.

R5hQHi5.png
    Later that night, Johnny and Emiliano took their daughter to an exclusive experimental restaurant in San Myshuno. Both Johnny and Desirae thought the food was... interesting.

7Dy60WL.png
    The following day, the family met at the Reyes' home for Teresa's memorial. The death of Emiliano's mother was a complete accident and now I'm trying to improvise how I want closure to this chapter in Emiliano's story. I thought having a memorial with his family could be a good way to wrap things up.

F3v5rtj.png
    Emiliano wasn't there for his mother; He was there because he wanted to support his family. While he prepared dinner, the family gathered around and shared stories together.

fpo8iRz.png
    Johnny was confused. This a memorial NOT a celebration! He never liked her anyway, so might as well be a celebration.

Al8EAp0.png
    Before leaving, Emiliano shared a moment with his mother. Johnny came over and pulled his husband into a tender embrace.

4r3y3ld.png
    After they left, Johnny and Emiliano wanted to do something for the kids. Their favorite bowling alley was in town nearby, so they stopped by for a quick game. They made sure to bring their celebrity disguises so they could go bowling in peace.

3I7rGLx.png
    When they returned home, they got into their sleepwear, made some fresh butter popcorn, and watched a movie together before bed.
    Celebration of the Decedent's Life is what an Irish Wake is all about. Me? I cry my eyes out and/or get drunk. :open_mouth:
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab goes for a jog

Hv4zjM2.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Sorry kid, but no one is safe from the bees in my game....

RUsEB6V.png
    Mmkay I know I posted a couple times but I found with mccc that ghosts can have babies don't know if it's always been like that but I was fascinated so you know here you go.
    86q3CIs.png
    First a nice pic, I have Cassie studying to become a proper witch.
    aRFnBcw.png
    Guidry is used to having to spend a few weeks getting his ..'students' used to him but the Goths took to him right away, it was nice to be there and he lingered as long as he could when he had to leave. he was quite taken with Cassandra, but that's hardly worth a mention...kinda.
    M8vLuby.png
    Morty doesn't care for the dark...I mean can't blame him for what they pay in electricity, he happily chatted with Guidry after his tirade.
    DsQFc7V.png
    The drama...so this is where Cassie gets her unnatural fear, I mean losing power after spending your hard earned money is a legitimate concern this is silly. Go make pancakes like I said woman.
    oV1Px4o.png
    Some of these I used in a different thread but all the same this was when Guidry alerted Cassandra to the "good" news.
    WZ4Wb5k.png
    I take back my earlier statement, shame on you Morty stop that.
    5QhvrZ7.png
    Cassie sort of cursed herself but was glad to feel their baby all the same.
    7aplpyp.png
    Grandma too, wondering why she couldn't see the baby in there.

"Don't be gross mother.."Cassie complained.

"Hush honey, trying to find the baby."

Guidry only chuckled, they had really taken him as their own...he enjoyed it all it had been lonely and he always hoped for a friend but he couldn't even remember his family from back in the day..to say the least.
    fsOx6UP.png
    Then for no reason Cassandra set fire to the broken sink using a spell to repair it, we called the fire department but got fined cause the fire went out before they came in. Nice....ugh.
    FPKZdIS.png
    It was llama day and the family got out to have a little fun, Cassandra only leaves for dating, that is she's not in much of a committed relationship with Guidry so she's been tossing some attention Geoffrey's way....and maybe he's pregnant. Hush you know nothing.
    rE7BGtl.png
    Temperance finally showed up but she got some candles and an idol from Guidry to scare her off.

He's very..."oh fire pretty" right there.
    rtxWUnm.png
    Finally after a lot of speeding he turned colors and I knew it was time but I let her come in and do the dance of their people.

O94UOKE.png
    I had to find them in the world menu and I moved him in, he named him Kelly he is just a doll.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    It appears Grimmy has a new career outfit. This is how he showed up for his job when a townie died in a park.
    22-10-2021-10-41-05.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    @DoloresGrey Casual Fridays are getting out of control!
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    @DoloresGrey Casual Fridays are getting out of control!

Grim must've been in the middle of a vacation when this townie died.
  • SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    wioj3Fe.png

"Rose rupid rumans."
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member

Today, Vlad died.
    HsHuR2x.png
    What are you doing there?
    neFFVJ2.png
    2ILryNp.png
    Oh, burning.. and even pigeons do not watch..
    F9gu37I.png
    Left there, on it's own.. sad :cry:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top