Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    @MelanieScribbles I have a tendency to build when I get bored, or makeover my own builds, interior.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,895 Member
    sKSkdo3.png
    Jun and Emma had twins.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    a8F3rXV.png
    Guess the game was glitching while I was setting up Mcc after the update, also I don't know where I got Rhodes from this is the Reynolds family.

Amara everyone knows someone like you, get out of the way.
    zc5UGmi.png
    Tj is chiller now, so chill he's happily ignoring that Dean clearly needs some help, in fact I don't recall him volunteering to help him much when he was a kid either he was more likely to go after Marcus and now little Nicole.
    sVgNpIT.png
    Immediately after finished he went to Nicole's room to beat up her stuffed animal while she was thanking Marcus for giving her his old favorite toy, Dean still holds onto his.
    fvgiE1O.png
    Amara heard him and went to deal with it.

"Don't tear up your sister's toys if you're upset use your words."

"Whatever.."
    kgkachG.png
    Her words didn't stick, Nicole was worried when she saw him doing the same thing and told her that he looked sad, but Amara was already annoyed with him and wasn't all that focused on it.

"Don't worry sweetie I'll deal with it."
    Jhib9Gi.png
    "Boy, didn't I just tell you to leave your sister's things alone??"

"Go take a flying leap Amara. " unlike some moms she didn't threaten with his father, she'd deal with him when he least expected it and turned her back on him successfully finding out what would bother him, she just didn't know it.
    LvmCBlD.png
    John biting his tongue after finding out where the missing three thousand went, at least they take care of them, they could make it.
    8JsYUx7.png
    Cruz played with Angelina for a bit after mostly hanging out with his brother.
    NgExo5K.png
    I noticed he looked a little down, apparently he said something weird and being a kid he thinks his brother hates him now, John is about to talk to him after getting something to eat feeling good with himself. Which he will continue to feel until he finds out they are expecting twins now.

I turned down the pregnancy in MCC decided twice for her...why do I do these things. :D Fertile Myrtle was looking pleased with herself on her way to the bathroom too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,895 Member
    edited October 2021
    Wow. They are FUSSY twins too. Like yours apparently were @GalacticGal. Talk about the constant crying. Thankful they don't stay babies too long.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2022
    My sim's boyfriend took her on a romantic dinner to a fancy restaurant.
    17-10-2021-11-13-15.png
    They fed each other.
    17-10-2021-11-17-21.png
    And as soon as their dessert arrived he proposed! She said yes, of course.
    17-10-2021-11-21-03.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2021
    Didn’t get any screenshots, but one of my Sims set up a stall at the flea market in an attempt to get rid of a bunch of MySim dolls. Tragic Clown showed up and hung out at the table, making everyone miserable. No sales were made.
    NRowe wrote: »
    Wow. They are FUSSY twins too. Like yours apparently were @GalacticGal. Talk about the constant crying. Thankful they don't stay babies too long.

No, but long enough to keep even the player on edge. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Jade Rosa and Eva C now live in an open-air apartment. It's raining in Windenburg, and here they are sitting on their squishy, waterlogged sofa eating hot dogs. They're getting tired, so soon they'll be sleeping on their air mattresses, covered with sopping wet blankets...

OeV3wDC.png
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    NTQCF3P.png

Harvestfest dinner didn't go so well. Emiliano's mother dropped dead... from anger.

Emiliano and his mother had a very unhealthy relationship; All the constant yelling and arguing over the years led Emiliano to eventually cut his mother out of his life for his mental well-being. It was hard because Emiliano is a family-oriented sim and family is very important to him.

So why was she even at their Harvestfest dinner?

At their Spooky Day costume party, Emiliano had noticed his son, Jonathan, arguing with his mother. It was all too familiar for him; He didn't want Jonathan to have the same relationship with his mother that he had with his. After everyone had gone home that night, Emiliano pulled his son aside to have a heart-to-heart with him.

Jonathan rolled his eyes. "You hate your mom, so why does it even matter?"

If Emiliano wanted a different path for Jonathan, then he needed to lead by example. For years, Emiliano's mother had been calling him often. "Oh honey, please come and visit! We should talk." He always ignored it because he knew what would happen: the same thing that always happens when the two of them are in the same room together. This time, he answered and invited his mother to their upcoming Harvestfest dinner. You would think that since she was so eager to talk to her son that she would show up on time. Nope. Everyone was already seated with their food, twiddling their thumbs as they wondered when Teresa would finally show up. After over an hour of waiting, she finally walked through the door. That wasn't even the worst part because she showed up in a terrible mood!

Emiliano took a deep breath; He knew it was going to be a long night.

Teresa picked at the food with her fork. "What is this? It's... not very good. Did you cook this, Emiliano? You were never very good in the kitchen."

Emiliano opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by Johnny. "Actually, I cooked it. It's Tofurky. Our daughter has expressed her wish to be a vegetarian and we wanted to make sure she was included."

Teresa put her fork down. "Maybe you should have thought to include everyone, Johnny."

With his thick Southern drawl, Johnny replied. "Oh, I'm deeply sorry, Mrs. Reyes. You know we all can't be perfect, but you already knew that."

"Well, I think the tofurky is delicious!" Antonio, Emiliano's younger brother, chimed in.

"Thank you, Antonio. I'm glad some of y'all are enjoying it." Johnny shot a smile at Teresa.

At that point, Teresa remained quiet for some time while the family enjoyed their meal together. At some point during the night, she looked over the table at Desirae. Johnny and Emiliano never intended for their daughter to meet Teresa.

"Is this Desirae? We've never met before. I'm your grandmother."

Desirae had heard the stories before... She heard of the things her grandmother had said and done to Emiliano, and she wasn't very eager to meet her.

As she stared at Desirae, Teresa's smile slowly faded. "She doesn't look anything like you, Emiliano. She looks like Johnny."

"That's because she's my biological daughter through surrogacy." Johnny stated.

"Yes, she's your daughter not Emiliano's."

"She doesn't need to be related to me by blood to be my daughter, Mom." Emiliano could feel is blood begin to boil.

"Besides, we chose a donor with the same ethnicity as Emiliano, so there was always a connection between the two. Desirae is also completely fluent in Spanish, too." Johnny looked at his daughter proudly.

Teresa waved her hand dismissively. "Oh, well that's nice, I suppose. At least one of your children learned Spanish. You know, Jonathan was always too lazy to learn it."

That was all Emiliano could take from his mother. He slammed his fists onto the dining table. The plates rumbled, but not as loud as his voice.

"You have some nerve coming into my house and insulting my husband and my children!"

"I'm not insulting anyone, Emiliano. I'm just sharing my thoughts!"

"Well, Mom. Maybe you should learn to keep your thoughts to your f*****g self!"

"Don't you dare speak to me like that! I'm your mother!"

"You are only my mother when it's convenient for you!"

The room became uncomfortably silent. Johnny stood up from the dining table. "Jonathan. Desirae. Bed. Now." Johnny knew what was about to happen, and the kids did not need to be there for it.

"But I'm not--" Jonathan was cut off.

Johnny had shot the young boy a look that said, "If the next words that come out of your mouth is not 'Good night' then you're going to be in trouble."

"Good night Grandpa, Uncle Antonio, Aunt Maria..." Jonathan looked at his grandmother and remained silent.

Johnny took Jonathan and Desirae upstairs to their rooms while Emiliano and his mother continued their "discussion".

After an hour of shouting and bringing up horrible memories, Teresa became enraged and died from a cardiac explosion. It wasn't the way Emiliano had planned the night to go. He thought when his mother passed away, he would feel nothing. Instead, he felt disappointed and sad. He knew he that he would never get the closure he had wanted.
    Here's a Sim we haven't seen in awhile; Keanu McShoulders. But I can't really take credit for Keanu. Josh over at "Let's Game It Out" (Youtube) did a Sims play-through, and created a character called Igot McDemshoulders--I simply copied it. He did it better, though....

GuKuSzd.png
    @DoloresGrey Is that interaction in a mod now? I remember seeing it in game a long way back but so far I haven't seen it pop up again I wish it was always there meh.
    @NightlyCoffee that was intense ha, he looks so happy she's gone sometimes it's better that way.

I had another little update cause it was funny to me I saw that I missed another birthday and went to edit the firstborn son's outfits.
    byfwPMG.png
    Johnny nervously went off to work, late he knew Vlad loved his kids but he simply was not babysitting material. Vlad assured him things would be fine, while enjoying some peace and quiet he decided it was too quiet and went to play as a monster for them.
    wraJ922.png
    They didn't appreciate it.
    hyrfmRs.png
    They ran out of the playhouse so fast and this was just the best pose ever, aside from Vlad not believing these scaredy-cats are his, time to get the 'tell me whose the father' stick. Fun fact they are his, and the stick is just for poking.
    YxnsUei.png
    Anyways back to the pose from either side, it looks like a movie poster shot.
    W3MUQGI.png
    She can only count on her brother...or he'll save his sister from anything and anyone, your choice.
    AOV0nBA.png
    He felt bad and apologized but they were pretty sure they wouldn't be using the playhouse again unless daddy Johnny was home.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited October 2021
    9F8gCMA.png
    My sim, Marianne, lives in Windenburg country side.

She had a 3 lady Welcome group..
    MFysxc5.png
    Ulrike, who did not even come in, she went straight away to use Marianne's easel.. nice.

VdWyOxS.png
    While Moira and Mila made sure that to be a true member of the community, Marianne must love the fruit cake!

vZvxFoX.png
    "Really?????"

qpkqA5R.png
    After they left, this was the painting Ulrike left behind, she painted 2. Well Marianne has no money to buy any decor, after outside renovations, so why not hang it on the wall?
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    My last shot of the night, and probably my favorite one. I'm at the club, and some of my favorite freaks and weirdos have come out to play. That's Clara Bjergsen in the pink raccoon costume, being swarmed by bees....and for whatever reason, Captain Serious is passed out on the floor. We also have Beverly Bratwurst, Ryan Rancid, and Goro Guchi

fCG7Uot.png
    @RedDestiny92 The interaction comes with Dine Out. In order to feed each other a bite the sims need to sit next to each other. A regular table or a box it doesn't matter. You can find it in the romantic interactions. Unfortunatelly, it's a bit tricky now when eating doesn't take that long.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    edited October 2021
    Have to start from scratch in my game :'( stupid me, last night went deleting the old backup saves that were building up that I didn't need anymore. Start up the game today to find that I had deleted all the wrong ones. Teach me not to organize stuff at midnight.
    At least my sims were saved to my gallery ages ago, can't say the same for my builds though.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited October 2021
    This is the look that you don't want to see when you're talking to evil warlock Vincent Labarre...
    FpjfAZu.png

Tomax Collette was in trouble. Vincent challenged him to the heated duel and won.
    66KXWkk.png
    ROBIWRR.png

Later he met his girlfrend Amalia Doom on the Casters Alley.
    K0zi3e7.png
    7Z00wS4.png

Soon he's going to ask Amalia to move in with him. He updated his bed in the evening and his cat Myrtle was supervising the operation.
    nCe65y2.png
    edited August 2022
    A wedding before the baby comes.
    18-10-2021-13-38-00.png
    18-10-2021-13-39-22.png
    Feeling the baby.
    18-10-2021-13-56-02.png
    It's BABIES!
    18-10-2021-14-07-35.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    Have to start from scratch in my game :'( stupid me, last night went deleting the old backup saves that were building up that I didn't need anymore. Start up the game today to find that I had deleted all the wrong ones. Teach me not to organize stuff at midnight.
    At least my sims were saved to my gallery ages ago, can't say the same for my builds though.

You have my sympathies. I wrote down the information given to find the saves in my file to delete, but apparently forgot a key file so that none showed up. I didn't delete the old saves folder, so I could recover and continue on. But, sheesh. I do wish the same name you give a file inside the game was what shows up in the saves folder. Identifying just the right game file was so much easier in Sims3, than it is now. Why did they have to complicate it? This is not what most of us meant when we asked for the game to be 'harder'. :open_mouth:

Best of luck on your new save!
    Jade Rosa and Eva C now live in an open-air apartment. It's raining in Windenburg, and here they are sitting on their squishy, waterlogged sofa eating hot dogs. They're getting tired, so soon they'll be sleeping on their air mattresses, covered with sopping wet blankets...

OeV3wDC.png

And, yet her makeup isn't running. Must be the water-proof variety.

Is your Tray intact? That's where your builds should be.
  • Starlitskie2021Starlitskie2021 Posts: 5 New Member
    I think my favorite storyline I have going is a brothel I made. It's set as a retail store but is a bar but I'm going to change it as there's nothing to buy. It's set up as their house though so they never leave the lot. It's run by a female vampire. One of the girls who works for her wants to be a vampire and is the one used when she needs to feed. She has no intention of turning into a vamp so unsure where that will go later on. One of them has a police officer hat on and lingerie generally and makes a very convincing looking sex worker. It is harder than I thought to get them to woo-hoo with randoms so I've started inviting them back over and doing dates too as can be part of the service. I am going to make one of them get pregnant at some point leading to her needing to move out and live a pretty low paid life. The girls in the house also have relationships which causes a bit of drama. I'm not sure why but it's really fun to play this household.

I also have two sisters training to be astronauts, they pretty much have no life aside from focusing on careers. I gave them a nice house but started on 500 simoleons. They haven't been able to pay the power twice now so have spent a couple of days with no power at times but it is getting easier to pay. They will need to build a rocket ship when they can afford it. They will be my first characters to explore sixam and find alien life. Not sure where to go from there... am thinking perhaps to have an alien child from one of them. Also to collect things in space as I haven't got into collectibles at all yet
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

@RedDestiny92 Ha ha, love the little scene with the tent

Oh no, that's a nightmare. Glad that you had your sims tucked away in the Gallery.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    After an hour of shouting and bringing up horrible memories, Teresa became enraged and died from a cardiac explosion. It wasn't the way Emiliano had planned the night to go. He thought when his mother passed away, he would feel nothing. Instead, he felt disappointed and sad. He knew he that he would never get the closure he had wanted.

Looks like mother and son had a real...

*puts on sunglasses*

...heart-to-heart discussion.

(seriously, that was a rollicking read. Great post!)
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    @DoloresGrey what's funny is I never picked that out I thought it was patched in because it didn't always pop up when my sims were flirty and eating next to one another and bugs happen. Maybe I just miss it now, I do wish they hadn't tuned that I like relaxing with the game if I'm really that impatient I just cheat and call it a day.
    @blueybluesky Oh that tanks pretty sure I've done that before but it was because I wasn't familiar with what I was doing and assumed.
    @Kimmer ....he's dreamy <3
    @SilentKitty :) it's funny the little things that can be caught I need to use that tent more often I have been placing it and kids and tots just wander over to it on their own.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2021
    Morgyn and the 10th Doctor had an animated debate outside the Gnome's Arms. The topic was "Is magic science, or vica versa?"

IpbAzBf.jpg

Morgyn did not like the direction the conversation was going...

okJAevk.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top