Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    I know what you're thinking...I'm tired of seeing your legacy but I'm just such a pain in the backside that here you go....lol
    YMzqMRt.png
    With the original plan complete it's time to put the family ghosts to rest for good it was a little depressing I get far too attached to my characters ha.
    ufXsCri.png
    With Magnus in the family he's set to take over, Alex was at peace saying goodbye to his father like he didn't with Bella who just up and disappeared on one of the moments I didn't have mccc installed. Just a few hours later he also died ready to be with his family in the nether I suppose. His wife has way more days left not sure how they only had one kid but whatever.
    HI2dGRZ.png
    Don and Salim are fine leaving their beloved grandson and daughter with Haruto who will look out for them.
    zhV90qM.png
    As with Haruto I gave Talon the points for a potion of youth as a reward for surviving the legacy and I may need to save someone else but I let him go out and meet someone and even though sims live longer now not much as changed, you click and that's it.

This seems to be a 'let me take you away from all this' sort of deal and Miki just ate it up, I believe the red head in the back there is her mother.
    tQepNBB.png
    With more time in his pocket Haruto decides he really is ready for a wife, he'd be insane not to, that reminds me I need to make over their kid.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    It was Halloween night and my gardener Owen Brooks wore a costume. He walked his dog Belle in his costume.
    5cjCdrr.png
    q3z2DuK.png

Bubbles and Belle are best friends. <3
    QiQvSv0.png

Owen's wife Zoe Patel started a new hobby.
    0hdUEVV.png

Their daughter Amelie is a teen. She's going to be a vet and she's practicing her vet skills.
    NLyNlK4.png
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Rox232J.png
    eii3dDO.png
    qOBNvne.png

A triple surprise! Meet Levi, Finn, and Zoe Haas.

I had checked MCCC and was expecting twins, but no. Today I aged them up. Sorry all the pictures are in their beds, but you know how hectic babies and toddlers are. Parents are Maaike Haas and Gunther Munch.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I mean, if you're gonna do a fountain.....js....

oL5WAhm.png
    We're at the club now, and Lily Feng is making quite the style statement...

AhtmWBg.png
    And Mele K is looking.....interesting.....

iOcqqGK.png
    edited March 2021
    Donnie Moon has only three days until he ages up to a young adult. He came home from school and brought his girlfriend Morgan Fyres with him. They kissed before they even got inside the house.
    o0vH5AQ.png

More...
    They messed around in bed autonomously. I caught them when they were done.
    gb1d9BB.png

Donnie went jogging afterwards. He looks pleased. ;)
    nsNHwr1.png

Donnie's little brother Manny had a friend over.
    zktbZiF.png

Donnie practiced his comedy routine and Manny was laughing at his brother's jokes.
    395IzWm.png

Donnie's mom criminal boss Olivia Moon insulted a random vampire that was hanging around their house. She's not afraid of anything.
    SbhK4dp.png

The vampire wasn't happy. :D
    RtErI80.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello! I just wanted to share some pics!

This is my rotation with Amelia and Beckett Villareal, their moms were Sofia Villareal nee' Bjergsen and Luna Villareal (In my game, I have a lore about sims that lets lesbian and gay couples have babies naturally because of the gender settings we have that allows it)

Anyways, Amelia is in the blue, Beck the guy and his current crush Vanessa.

Amelia: "Um watcher? are you sure, I should sit here? Kinda intruding on my twin bro and his girl...ya know?"

50974134601_fa85f0a153_k.jpg

I thought it was pretty funny had no idea what her real issue was! xD

She decided to take a soaked bath not feeling good.
    50973438858_f4a8b5df16_k.jpg

She has no idea or is really in denial about being pregnant by her fiance Nikolas.
    50977918033_1f3836e677_k.jpg
    Post edited by Lyrie on
    @Lyrie I like having my sims ruin their siblings private time so I'd tell her yeah I mean if you post pics I'm like a visiting watcher right? Lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    My game is going to get a little dusty, if you catch my drift.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2021
    @RedDestiny92 LOL sounds legit to me! xD

Vanessa and Beck decided to move to a more private but frosty location anyways.
    50974133791_38268fd2ed_k.jpg

But Beck was sure to warm Vanessa up though a little shy at first <3
    50974237932_ed50b1aa09_k.jpg
    It's cold outside, Jayda Leno is at the club, and she's not happy about it

PvgVYQu.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,075 Member
    I found out that my Sim Self dies his hair! I entered full cas to change up my family's attire and appearance and when it got to my Sim Self I was curious to see how he looked as a teen, child and toddler. My Sim Self has black hair but when I clicked on him as a teen his hair changed to red! That now explains why my Sim Self's eldest son has red hair!
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited March 2021
    Wanted to see what happen if you get your kid to the lowest level of school and oh no

oh-no.png

But thankfully having their child taken away only upsets them for a day!
    oh-no.png
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited March 2021
    Wrong post
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Nathan and Waverly are expecting their first baby (unplanned) so they moved out of his brothers place and back in with his parents while he tries to get a few more promotions. His mother Clara is a Doctor so was able to find out they are having a little girl, so excited, need some more girls in the family :D
    RcCE3w8.png
    They are also now engaged
    CnDJtf7.png
    YNGXmLL.png
    Phoebe Singleton bought a vacuum cleaner.
    HPelOaT.png

More here.
    She's dating (and living with) Scrubs De Reve who's a doctor. He was at work, talking to his colleague and best friend Adam Rose.
    3ORwmYM.png

Adam came to visit after work.
    zGD3SRl.png

Phoebe was obsessed with vacuuming. She decided to go vacuum outside when it was raining. :|
    boithyW.png

The next day was Easter. Scrubs was sick. Here they're staring at the Flower Bunny who suddenly creeped in their bedroom.
    iaetinC.png

They went to flea market in San Myshuno. Phoebe bought a lamp.
    316DExd.png

Phoebe sang karaoke, but Scrubs wasn't impressed. I agree with him, she sounded awful. :#
    RieYVka.png

Scrubs' friend Adam invited them to vist his home. Adam lives with two roommates, Vic and Paul.
    IabnwNM.png
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    edited March 2021
    I aged up Fern today. (pre-makeover)
    EqC6Rx5.png
    And post-make over! Isn't he adorable! (I did change his hair color as it looked really weird against his skin)
    kKWb4Ph.png
    Just casually starting a chemical fire, don't mind me.
    4uXOzLB.png
    You're the on that autonomously got peas! Don't whine at me! (She is in the picky-eater phase; started eating peas on her own; the got a moodlet about being forced to eat food she doesn't like) :disappointed:
    mbfiT6K.png
    You might notice a surprising lack of pictures of (the best child) Bruno. Don't worry he's not dead. I really thought I took some of him. Oh well, give the others some time in the spotlight. It won't last long.
    99qemZB.png
    Post edited by BookBear on
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    Finally got around to really playing with batuu I started it but then I was distracted by another family..whatever.
    PTjervp.png
    "Clone whatever your number is stop fangirling and get back to your patrol." Lt. Agnon said, already bored.

"Oh but sir the shiney-shine!"

Hehe
    qyvH5k0.png
    work it work it
    vZqnynk.png
    Kylo was very disappointed George failed to catch the criminal that nigh after being knocked out in a fight, yes that's Cahill, he's here hoping to gain some support he knows something is going on in strangerville but he has a wife to think of he needs help not more people claiming he's crazy.
    Da4uQUW.png
    But it's not all bad, finally got the credits for a BB.

"Daddeh!"

I mean..yeah.
    absudn8.png
    "Wait for me daddeh!"

"You're not a very good robot Q."

"Beep beep or whatever!"

Heh, I forgot about the aspiration so he's further behind on that than he should be but whatever their daughter Damesca was born and his wife Shanaya is starting the mystery for him. She believes him, she notices things are off too.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I played around in CAS a bit.
    Bruno's new outfits.
    Js36J0z.png
    Q5rx6ja.png
    Fx6MLBW.png
    88OYCpB.png
    lsLaXp5.png
    Carys got a Throwback Fit makeover. I don't really know if I like it better than her old look though.
    qpNowHx.png
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    uumm... I'm as shocked as you are Yuki :o
    I didn't change any of the default settings for mccc, so it's still set to male only pregnancies from aliens. And they are marked as a played household and she was not abducted at all when I last left them.
    ah well... we'll roll with it. I might be a bit suspicious of your alien boyfriend though.
    wPh7CkL.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    SdnPlyr8 wrote: »
    While checking out households in the neighborhoods to make sure mccc was doing its thing, I discovered an old lady living in Willow Creek with 7 cats. It literally made ME laugh out loud.

HAHAHA!!! :D:D:D
    Did she have the "erratic" trait?
    Too funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47msKc3abqo
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

So Yuki had her unexpected alien baby and the alien mother turns out to be Yuki's boyfriends mother. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to have them send the baby back to homeworld or have Cormac raise his half brother with Yuki :D
    v3tB7Ug.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

I'll just let the pictures do the trash talking... ;):D
    FUE7X3F.png
    XFxwxDw.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file