Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle, or The Sims 4 Is Done

Comments

  • Options
    EvangelineEvangeline Posts: 59 Member
    Personally when I voted for the eco theme, I voted specifically for the laundry aspect they mentioned. My response was, oh - if they're listing it in this vote does that mean we won't ever get laundry if this theme isn't chosen? Not sure what reasons others had for choosing the same, because obviously enough people did, but apart from that I loved the wedding and the daredevil theme also in the same vote. Yes, the eco theme was chosen for a stuff pack, but perhaps the developers thought that they would be listening to what was being asked for by including eco elements in future packs. However, I wasn't expecting them to run with it for so long? Especially when there have been many basic things lacking even from the initial launch (namely poorly designed babies and the total lack of toddlers and ghosts...) Not speaking on anyone's behalf, this is just my experience haha.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    It really is a shame that they continue to make what they want and not what the community has asked for. People have wanted EPs for things like farming and generational gameplay since 2016, yet we still don't have it. Meanwhile, people have only ever asked for Eco stuff as a GP at most, not and EP. But the team made this whole $40 strangerville 2.0 EP because it's want they wanted to do, opinions of the people actually buying their game be 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I guess.
  • Options
    NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    You know what, it is very, very sad that everyone is having a major gripe over this latest EP, yeah the EP ain't perfect and not at a long shot to be perfectly honest. But at the same time at least they are trying their best despite with the whole 'Pandemic' that's been going on. If you hate the pack, fine hate the pack, if you love the pack, then love the pack, just stop with all this griping and hate, it's gotten old and showing everyone how immature you all being about this. Also has it even once occurred to any of you that SimGurues are doing their best while being isolated, plus they have their families to provide for? We live in very harsh times, guys. We all isolated and imprisoned in our own homes, the least we can do is show some appreciation for the deves, even if you like the pack or hate it.

    I get there is a lot of recycled stuff from past packs and that shows creativity has been on the decline for the deves and others working on the Sims Team, but that isn't really their fault. Creativity suffers when individuals are isolated for a long period of time like it has with this pandemic that's currently going on, if we were not all stuck at home because of this virus, the deves would be doing a better job, but sadly we are all stuck in lockdown, including the SimGurus, the deves and so on, so for goodness sake give them a break or at least be a little more open minded about the pack.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2020
    You know what, it is very, very sad that everyone is having a major gripe over this latest EP, yeah the EP ain't perfect and not at a long shot to be perfectly honest. But at the same time at least they are trying their best despite with the whole 'Pandemic' that's been going on. If you hate the pack, fine hate the pack, if you love the pack, then love the pack, just stop with all this griping and hate, it's gotten old and showing everyone how immature you all being about this. Also has it even once occurred to any of you that SimGurues are doing their best while being isolated, plus they have their families to provide for? We live in very harsh times, guys. We all isolated and imprisoned in our own homes, the least we can do is show some appreciation for the deves, even if you like the pack or hate it.

    I get there is a lot of recycled stuff from past packs and that shows creativity has been on the decline for the deves and others working on the Sims Team, but that isn't really their fault. Creativity suffers when individuals are isolated for a long period of time like it has with this pandemic that's currently going on, if we were not all stuck at home because of this virus, the deves would be doing a better job, but sadly we are all stuck in lockdown, including the SimGurus, the deves and so on, so for goodness sake give them a break or at least be a little more open minded about the pack.

    Truth! I have been working from home for 6 weeks now and it's been hell. It's a completely different way of working. I give kudos to anyone who is trying to meet deadlines from home at this time, especially the Sims dev team.

    And I totally hear you. I'm not against the EP myself, but after some thought I am thinking I might like it. I may have groaned about it a little but I'm remaining positive. So so much has been said after seeing a short trailer. I think the pack has more than meets the eye. I'm staying positive, and I'm eager to learn more.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    It really is a shame that they continue to make what they want and not what the community has asked for. People have wanted EPs for things like farming and generational gameplay since 2016, yet we still don't have it. Meanwhile, people have only ever asked for Eco stuff as a GP at most, not and EP. But the team made this whole $40 strangerville 2.0 EP because it's want they wanted to do, opinions of the people actually buying their game be 🌺🌺🌺🌺 I guess.

    Strangerville 2.0? What do you mean? Frost confirmed there was no storyline.
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited May 2020
    The Sims 4 is done what I would believe is when they finish it off with two more expansion packs. Else, I think that maxis is crazy to think of expanding the development years for far more longer than that, considering how bland the medium was and is. What long term benefit do they have for doing it anyway when they happen to be handing free codes of the base game or dropping sales every so often in a year? TS3 or previous didn't do that, at least what I recall. Is TS4 not getting enough receptional success as it 'deserves'?
    But I'm a writer and the strict limitations sims 2 and 3 have make it quite boring to someone who wants to create stories rather than have the Sims do their own thing. They are more like watching tv then creating and Sims 4 finally allows for imagination and creativity to be a part of the game play. The depth is there, you just have to imagine and create it yourself.
    Interesting. Not trying to invalidate your idea and enjoyment for playing, but part of the reason of no depth and lack of imagination for us is the bit that I bolded that highlights what's wrong with the game (to veteran fandom. Sims don't do their own thing, and they feel like puppets of a string, which it itself doesn't awaken our wild imagination. All of this could be pleased for both players if they had provided *disclaimer: scary concept to devs* the options for disabling powerfull free will or even go as far providing individual booleans whether for how sims reacts to important events or not.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    The Sims 4 is done what I would believe is when they finish it off with two more expansion packs. Else, I think that maxis is crazy to think of expanding the development years for far more longer than that, considering how bland the medium was and is. What long term benefit do they have for doing it anyway when they happen to be handing free codes of the base game or dropping sales every so often in a year? TS3 or previous didn't do that, at least what I recall. Is TS4 not getting enough receptional success as it 'deserves'?

    THIS!!! <3 Yes exactly!
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Listen, the moment they made a sp for laundry and gym stuff when laundry and gym items where small features included in eps/base game was when I said the game was a wrap. But it's around longer than its siblings cause their making the most money off sps. If that wasnt true, then the game wouldnt have as many as it does now.
    giphy.gif


  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Placebo7 wrote: »
    @blackwolf10799 "This entire franchise has been lacking, and continuously recycling content into things only playable in that world."

    You're exactly right. The game has always been intolerable compared to previous iterations, for anyone who likes depth. For people who think Instagram is the real world, I suppose this is the game for them. But for those who liked the depth of personality, consequence, memory, and real emotion, there has never been anything in TS4 approaching that.

    The question was just will they ever try to FIX it and bring back the game as it should be. The answer now is clear to me: no.

    I dunno, it's my favourite and I don't usesocial media haha, def. not an instagram user, I think that's for a younger generation or something. Just got my first cellphone actually last year haha so I'm not really up to date on all that stuff. But I'm a writer and the strict limitations sims 2 and 3 have make it quite boring to someone who wants to create stories rather than have the Sims do their own thing. They are more like watching tv then creating and Sims 4 finally allows for imagination and creativity to be a part of the game play. The depth is there, you just have to imagine and create it yourself.

    Bolded part.... as if TS4 Sims don't do their own thing? Lol Like get up from the table to go hug, run down the street to talk to someone, get water over and over, talk when you told them to sit down, turn off free will only to see them get up and go interfere in my filming of another Sim doing something though I commanded sit down and stay out of view... Oh, yeah, TS4 Sims never, ever do their own thing.... ;):'( Told you to stop turning the TV station to Romance...don't want any weird romances going on when you get in a 'mood' silly Sim..I guess none of that counts as 'doing their own thing'.

    Oh, and my favorite pet peeve, nice dining table directed Sim to sit here...only to watch them get up and move from chair to chair... or worse take it to a bedroom where some other Sim is located...yep TS4 Sims never, ever do their own thing... :p

    Mine always eat dinner at the dining table and gather around it for other things. In fact it seems to be the fav spot in all my Sims households... Maybe because I have them set the table first? I dunno, I've never had an issue with them eating elsewhere though unless I don't have enough seats for them all and then the ones that didn't get a chair will either stand up and eat beside the table or go sit in the living room.

    They also don't get water and do that other stuff, but I think it's because I keep tasks lined up for them one after the other and micromanage everything they do. That being said, I wouldn't care if they do. I wasn't talking about mundane tasks when I said about them not doing their own thing. A Sim having a glass of water is hardly going to ruin a story line.

    It might during a wedding photo shoot.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    I would also like to remind everyone that this is a game from a AAA Gaming Company not an indie gaming company. It just feels like compared to other games we sims fans keep getting disappointment after disappointment.
    If you love this pack, good for you. I just hope that things improve.
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2020
    You know what, it is very, very sad that everyone is having a major gripe over this latest EP, yeah the EP ain't perfect and not at a long shot to be perfectly honest. But at the same time at least they are trying their best despite with the whole 'Pandemic' that's been going on. If you hate the pack, fine hate the pack, if you love the pack, then love the pack, just stop with all this griping and hate, it's gotten old and showing everyone how immature you all being about this. Also has it even once occurred to any of you that SimGurues are doing their best while being isolated, plus they have their families to provide for? We live in very harsh times, guys. We all isolated and imprisoned in our own homes, the least we can do is show some appreciation for the deves, even if you like the pack or hate it.

    I get there is a lot of recycled stuff from past packs and that shows creativity has been on the decline for the deves and others working on the Sims Team, but that isn't really their fault. Creativity suffers when individuals are isolated for a long period of time like it has with this pandemic that's currently going on, if we were not all stuck at home because of this virus, the deves would be doing a better job, but sadly we are all stuck in lockdown, including the SimGurus, the deves and so on, so for goodness sake give them a break or at least be a little more open minded about the pack.

    The pandemic might get blamed for stuff it had nothing to do with, in this case the EP. EPs are started like a year before hand or at least six or eight months before they are released. I doubt this pandemic had much to do with the idea, the production and or the theme or ideas or the implementation of things in this pack. At worst maybe finishing up the Quality Control and marketing from home. The EP team was probably working on this one as soon as they wrapped up IL as they were also building DU.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited May 2020
    telmarina wrote: »
    Gorgeoious wrote: »
    I am so disappointed and confused about this new Eco expansion pack. It don't appear to have enough content to be an expansion pack 1st of all. Am I missing something? The eco friendly theme could have been incorporated in so many other packs. The world looks horrible. I wouldn't want any of my Sims living there. Oh yeah, we're supposed to clean it up. Once we do that, then what? The Sims 4 team has some explaining to do about this pack. One reason I'm so disappointed is because I was looking forward to a new expansion pack. Now it doesn't look like I'll be getting one.

    We're not supposed to clean the world. The world will change for the better or the worse depending on what the player decides to do.

    Okay but this is my big issue.The world should not get worse if the person dosen't interact .By doing that you have to force them to act.The whole pack is about cleaning the environment.

    We still don't know if that's how it's going to be. I also wish that worlds get better or worse only if you trigger it by living there and having the option on.
    I see the pack as presenting two ways. Then it's up to the player to choose its way, or use both...
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    For those of you complaining about this Expansion Pack welcome to my world almost every time a new pack comes out. It's not even out and you are acting like it's My First Pet part 2 as atrocities to the franchise go. I doubt it's not going to My First Pet2 level of atrocities. Please calm down and play Warhammer 40k or Magic. Playing any Chaos Primarch's army will make all of you feel so much better. All hail Papa Nurgle! Or playing a Black and Red Deck to its greatest potential will also make you feel much better. Mana tap Mana Tap Black Mana Tap Red ... something you really wish I didn't manage for me to pull out of my deck. Sorry but I'm a different kind of gamer and that is how I deal with most packs that come out from Sims 4. It's why I'm in love with my Basse crew for Malifaux. Yes, I am that level of geekiness.

    I don't complain every time an occult or supernatural isn't added in as a game pack or expansion pack. If it were up to me we would have the following Expansion, Game and Stuff packs all dedicated to Ghosts, Faye (Seelie and Unseelie courts as an expansion packs adding in Redcaps, Elves, Fairies, Brownies, Sprites, Pixies. Puck, Changelings, Sluagh, Titania Queen of The Seelie Court and her husband Oberon, Madoc Morfryn head of the Unseelie court, etc. Even though puck isn't a leader he would be our tutorial sim for the pack. Thee would be a new world of Faerie that would be like The Realm of Magic where The Seelie and Unseelie Courts live and a world where the people tell you never eat or drink anything that The Fae offer you. Never accept a gift they give you. Always mind your manner when in their presence. The options to build treehouses would be added to the game ) Werewolves, Genies, angels and demons which would improve the traits of evil and good. Having evil acting at least on a cartoon level of evil of D- Dastardly and good like Dudley Do-Right etc. We would have bigfoot running around Granite Falls and better aliens with a world to build on for our beautiful aliens. Of course a lot more clothes for our aliens that are alien-looking There would be at least one Supernatural or Occult Expansion and Game Pack a year. However, the majority of you aren't in "camp" Occult/Supernatural/Fantasy and would rather have a pack dedicated to farming, parenting or something equally unnecessary in my opinion that makes me think that is the stupidest pack to date but then I read all your reviews and from there get the pack and don't hate it as much as I thought I was going to hate it. I get surprised that I actually like it even though it could have been done better.

    This is one of the normal things that I love that is coming out. I love the idea of my sims being green. I live in an apartment offline and live as green as possible. I love the idea of working solar panels, wind turbines for my sims. I lived in Cleveland where we had The Cuyahoga River and Lake Erie catch on fire because of the level of pollution over 40 years ago. It was because of that Richard Nixon's administration created the EPA to prevent that from ever happening again in America. It's because of that reason I am very pro-environmentally conscientious.

    You might actually like this pack or things and concepts in the pack after you read reviews from other simmers commenting on it. Please don't be in such an outrage until after it actually comes out it might surprise you just as Parenthood, Laundry Day and other packs I thought were utterly stupid and totally unnecessary that surprised me.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    It sounds to me like it's going to be more trouble than it's worth. Will it be a bit like Strangerville? I can't even use Strangerville unless I go through this a third time and I don't want to.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    It sounds to me like it's going to be more trouble than it's worth. Will it be a bit like Strangerville? I can't even use Strangerville unless I go through this a third time and I don't want to.

    No, there is no storyline like Strangerville.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    It sounds to me like it's going to be more trouble than it's worth. Will it be a bit like Strangerville? I can't even use Strangerville unless I go through this a third time and I don't want to.

    No, there is no storyline like Strangerville.

    I consider a storyline to be the holding-hand type aspirations that are a basic "walkthrough" of the pack. So they have done that at least every since City Living.
  • Options
    VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    This new expansion pack basically looks like crap. I am really disappointed.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Placebo7 wrote: »
    @blackwolf10799 "This entire franchise has been lacking, and continuously recycling content into things only playable in that world."

    You're exactly right. The game has always been intolerable compared to previous iterations, for anyone who likes depth. For people who think Instagram is the real world, I suppose this is the game for them. But for those who liked the depth of personality, consequence, memory, and real emotion, there has never been anything in TS4 approaching that.

    The question was just will they ever try to FIX it and bring back the game as it should be. The answer now is clear to me: no.

    I dunno, it's my favourite and I don't usesocial media haha, def. not an instagram user, I think that's for a younger generation or something. Just got my first cellphone actually last year haha so I'm not really up to date on all that stuff. But I'm a writer and the strict limitations sims 2 and 3 have make it quite boring to someone who wants to create stories rather than have the Sims do their own thing. They are more like watching tv then creating and Sims 4 finally allows for imagination and creativity to be a part of the game play. The depth is there, you just have to imagine and create it yourself.

    I am a storyteller myself and this is why I still play The Sims 2 all the time. It's the only game that actually has any posibility of storytelling at all. Sims actually have realistic reactions to things, there is the story mode, the memories and the developed on the sims was done based on human psychology to give them even more personality. I just think you didn't give The Sims 2 a chance or you didn't like the way it looked.

    But consider that it is 16 years old now and people still prefer it. Sure the game itself is very restricting but it is what we want to see from the Sims team again. For 2004 that game was ground-breaking and we all wish the Sims team will once again find the passion to create a game that is ground-breaking for the age we live in right now. But since Will Wright left the company, the team has lost their direction.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    drakharis wrote: »
    For those of you complaining about this Expansion Pack welcome to my world almost every time a new pack comes out. It's not even out and you are acting like it's My First Pet part 2 as atrocities to the franchise go. I doubt it's not going to My First Pet2 level of atrocities. Please calm down and play Warhammer 40k or Magic. Playing any Chaos Primarch's army will make all of you feel so much better. All hail Papa Nurgle! Or playing a Black and Red Deck to its greatest potential will also make you feel much better. Mana tap Mana Tap Black Mana Tap Red ... something you really wish I didn't manage for me to pull out of my deck. Sorry but I'm a different kind of gamer and that is how I deal with most packs that come out from Sims 4. It's why I'm in love with my Basse crew for Malifaux. Yes, I am that level of geekiness.

    I don't complain every time an occult or supernatural isn't added in as a game pack or expansion pack. If it were up to me we would have the following Expansion, Game and Stuff packs all dedicated to Ghosts, Faye (Seelie and Unseelie courts as an expansion packs adding in Redcaps, Elves, Fairies, Brownies, Sprites, Pixies. Puck, Changelings, Sluagh, Titania Queen of The Seelie Court and her husband Oberon, Madoc Morfryn head of the Unseelie court, etc. Even though puck isn't a leader he would be our tutorial sim for the pack. Thee would be a new world of Faerie that would be like The Realm of Magic where The Seelie and Unseelie Courts live and a world where the people tell you never eat or drink anything that The Fae offer you. Never accept a gift they give you. Always mind your manner when in their presence. The options to build treehouses would be added to the game ) Werewolves, Genies, angels and demons which would improve the traits of evil and good. Having evil acting at least on a cartoon level of evil of D- Dastardly and good like Dudley Do-Right etc. We would have bigfoot running around Granite Falls and better aliens with a world to build on for our beautiful aliens. Of course a lot more clothes for our aliens that are alien-looking There would be at least one Supernatural or Occult Expansion and Game Pack a year. However, the majority of you aren't in "camp" Occult/Supernatural/Fantasy and would rather have a pack dedicated to farming, parenting or something equally unnecessary in my opinion that makes me think that is the stupidest pack to date but then I read all your reviews and from there get the pack and don't hate it as much as I thought I was going to hate it. I get surprised that I actually like it even though it could have been done better.

    This is one of the normal things that I love that is coming out. I love the idea of my sims being green. I live in an apartment offline and live as green as possible. I love the idea of working solar panels, wind turbines for my sims. I lived in Cleveland where we had The Cuyahoga River and Lake Erie catch on fire because of the level of pollution over 40 years ago. It was because of that Richard Nixon's administration created the EPA to prevent that from ever happening again in America. It's because of that reason I am very pro-environmentally conscientious.

    You might actually like this pack or things and concepts in the pack after you read reviews from other simmers commenting on it. Please don't be in such an outrage until after it actually comes out it might surprise you just as Parenthood, Laundry Day and other packs I thought were utterly stupid and totally unnecessary that surprised me.

    There is one thing I really dislike about TS4, and that's the term 'could have been done better'. You know I never had those thoughts with the older games expansions or stuff packs. I seem to have those thoughts about TS4 all the time. TS4's problem remains the same, there are three other generations of this franchise that exist. No matter if someone liked The Sims, TS2 or TS3, they exist and TS4 seems like a distant cousin without any purpose more so than a brother or sister to these games.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,928 Member
    It'll come to a natural end sometime but I don't want it to end yet as it's the one game that's getting me through the Lockdown I have to be in at the moment in the UK; I enjoyed all the others and got all the packs but don't feel inclined to go back to any of them now. I've outgrown them and for some reason they annoy me as I've got used to the Sims4 controls.

    I like the idea of seeing what damage I could do to the environment with the new pack. That's the mood I'm in at the moment and it's safer to take it out on a game than on a forum! o:)>:)
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Placebo7 wrote: »
    @blackwolf10799 "This entire franchise has been lacking, and continuously recycling content into things only playable in that world."

    You're exactly right. The game has always been intolerable compared to previous iterations, for anyone who likes depth. For people who think Instagram is the real world, I suppose this is the game for them. But for those who liked the depth of personality, consequence, memory, and real emotion, there has never been anything in TS4 approaching that.

    The question was just will they ever try to FIX it and bring back the game as it should be. The answer now is clear to me: no.

    I dunno, it's my favourite and I don't usesocial media haha, def. not an instagram user, I think that's for a younger generation or something. Just got my first cellphone actually last year haha so I'm not really up to date on all that stuff. But I'm a writer and the strict limitations sims 2 and 3 have make it quite boring to someone who wants to create stories rather than have the Sims do their own thing. They are more like watching tv then creating and Sims 4 finally allows for imagination and creativity to be a part of the game play. The depth is there, you just have to imagine and create it yourself.

    I am a storyteller myself and this is why I still play The Sims 2 all the time. It's the only game that actually has any posibility of storytelling at all. Sims actually have realistic reactions to things, there is the story mode, the memories and the developed on the sims was done based on human psychology to give them even more personality. I just think you didn't give The Sims 2 a chance or you didn't like the way it looked.

    But consider that it is 16 years old now and people still prefer it. Sure the game itself is very restricting but it is what we want to see from the Sims team again. For 2004 that game was ground-breaking and we all wish the Sims team will once again find the passion to create a game that is ground-breaking for the age we live in right now. But since Will Wright left the company, the team has lost their direction.

    I never had sims2, but it sounds like you could do more with it, more sandbox. That's what I wish I had. But the more I see of Paralives, the more interested I am. I think I might switch when it comes out. There is new information out now about it. It seems to have everything I've been hoping for but will never get with sims.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,139 Member
    I was in several threads not too long ago where people (including myself) were asking for exactly things that are in this EP. Expanded off the grid functionality, windmills, solar panels, candle making, dystopian vs. utopian world, ladders, etc.

    I was expecting a GP if we ever got any of it all. But, they so often don't seem to be paying attention, I didn't really expect any of it. Now we are getting it, and all I'm seeing is complaining. I guess the players who were in those threads must not be around right now.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    People who want to have total control over the game for storytelling: there have always been cheats to help with this.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,139 Member
    edited May 2020
    Now that I've watched the live stream, and the response to it, I'd say this thread seems way off the mark. The trailers just didn't do the pack justice.
    We'll see what happens when people actually start getting into the pack (and the free update), but this could actually help to revive people's optimism in the franchise.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I feel like TS4 has been drug out for far too long. It's been time to start investing in creating the next (and hopefully better) iteration of The Sims.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top