Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ladders!

Finally getting ladders in eco lifestyle!!! I know there are many complaints about this pack, but I've been wanting something like this for a long while. Soooo excited!

Comments

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Did you see the sim slid down it too before it turned away from her, makes me wonder if kids could use them
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    It was about time.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I’m so excited for them! Can’t wait to put them inside the house to make lofts! Also maybe RVSN can use to the animations to upgrade her bunk beds.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I think they'll be a Patch - although Eco-Living will doubtless come with ladder-skins.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    It was about time.

Lol so now you’re mad at ladders? Sheesh... 🥳

• Options
    aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    Do we know if they can be inside?
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    It's already confirmed by the gurus that it will be a base game update and that they can be used inside :)
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    If they're in the base game I probably won't be getting the pack any time soon (if at all).
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    If they're in the base game I probably won't be getting the pack any time soon (if at all).

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Really looking forward to the addition of ladders. The new build options will be amazing!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-loDklmrbd0

Yes, it is true that I mainly wrote this comment to post this clip from one of my favourite shows. But I am also really looking forward to ladders!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited May 2020
    Mindofy wrote: »
    Finally getting ladders in eco lifestyle!!! I know there are many complaints about this pack, but I've been wanting something like this for a long while. Soooo excited!

yes they should of patched them in.
    the only thing I like of the new game pack :'(
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Mindofy wrote: »

yes they should of patched them in.
    the only thing I like of the new game pack :'(

The ladders will be patched in, don't worry :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I will be able to make my Little House On The Prairie :)

Yay for ladders.

It looks like they adjust depending on the height of the wall. I wonder if you can have a ladder up the side of a foundation.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I hope I can make an attic with them !! Now I'm worried about one thing : Simguru George said on twitter that we can place ladders inside, but in the trailer they're always against a wall, so does it mean they have to be against a wall ? Also what about this longer sides at the top, wouldn't it look (even more) weird inside ?

e0GZGLe.png
  • Options
    scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    The only reason I am getting the pack so far.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    scoed1227 wrote: »
    The only reason I am getting the pack so far.

The ladders will come in a patch so no need to purchase the game just for them.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Ermahgerd they better let us put things underneath a ladder level so I can finally make a proper kid hangout loft! 🥳🥳
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    And you'll be able to make tiny homes tinier.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Shall we move this one to 'General Discussion'? ;)
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Pics?
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Pics?

I'm not sure how to post pics, but a couple can be seen in the video.
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I hope I can make an attic with them !! Now I'm worried about one thing : Simguru George said on twitter that we can place ladders inside, but in the trailer they're always against a wall, so does it mean they have to be against a wall ? Also what about this longer sides at the top, wouldn't it look (even more) weird inside ?

e0GZGLe.png

Most likely the ladders will have to be placed against a wall by default, but I’ll bet that we can place them wherever we like using the MOO cheat.🤔
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Wall not required:
    IyNE8QC.png