Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play to change in The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack!

Comments

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Ladders! That is all.

(It's not, there are more things that look great in this. but also, LADDERS!)
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    edited May 2020
    Okaaaaay. I'm a fan. But it doesn't look as good as I thought it would... maybe I'll wait for a sale. Seems to have lit the same idea as the Island Living pack, but then again I'm a Stardew Valley fan so it just might be fun. We'll see. Would have definitely preferred a farming pack, but I don't reckon we'll ever get that after this.
    banner.png
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    I'm really interested in the BB I saw and some of the gameplay. Excited for ladders too. Holding off on my opinion of if it's worth being a EP though.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Oh well I hope this means you will also be making Happy Haunts an EP.
    Doubt it. The occults have been relegated to Game Packs, or as underdeveloped side-features in Expansions.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    aiex wrote: »
    I'm personally not excited for it. I feel as though this could've easily been a GP or an SP.. seems like a waste of an EP.

Very lackluster looking gameplay as well.. I am highly disappointed.
    I fully agree. None of the CAS and BB objects have caught my interest either. Of course I'll wait for more information until I make a final decision, but so far it seems like I'll rather spend the money on something else. :grimace:
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,703 Member
    Lol, I didn't even notice the ladders. 😄 Gotta rewatch. Looking forward to the Livestream.
  • LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    From the trailer:
    Ladders
    Death by fly (not sure, if the sims dies)
  • KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    So I’ll have to say this probably won’t be one of my fave expansion packs but I’m definitely intrigued. I notice everyone keeps saying that it’s not what the community wanted but didn’t they say we were about to get different/unexpected things? I had already assumed giving us farming (i wanted it too) would be too simple. I feel we should have seen this coming. Nonetheless, I see some features I definitely want in this pack and can’t wait to try it out! :)
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    As someone who does not like to make up her mind about a pack after the first trailer, I can say that I am intrigued. BB looks very good, there seem to be some nice CAS assets and I like the "crafting useful stuff out of trash" gameplay. Interested to find out more about the pack for sure.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Hopefully!
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    edited May 2020
    I mean.. I’m honestly excited about the theme because it’s an expansion pack and after getting Toddlers, Seasons, Pets and University they’re finally allowed to come up with new content but based on the trailer I don’t know what to think. What else is there to do there? Clean Evergreen Harbor like Sulani and that’s it? I didn’t see much for an Expansion Pack.

I think this is going to be like Get Together. A game pack disguised as an Expansion Pack because of the cute world and one or two features. I need to rewatch the trailer, feel like I missed some stuff.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Not over the moon here but will wait and see when more info. Were those electric bikes in the video? Or just stuff? The cost doesn't bother me too much and no I'm not rich. ;) On a pension but games are my entertainment. I don't spend money on expensive phones or even cable tv. Since isolation I havent even spent any on chai tea lattes or any fancy coffee for that matter. :/

I will state though that farming done right would have put me over the moon at least two times over. <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    I’m interested but still curious what else may be included into this since it’s an expansion pack. It still seems to lack depth and would fall better into a game pack; this makes me think there must be more details that we aren’t seeing yet. I like the community voting stuff and ladders. Could anybody tell what was in the beekeeping style box shown? I thought chicks at first but it doesn’t look like it.
  • TLEE75TLEE75 Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm very excited for this pack, I know everyone has been working hard during this shutdown and I frankly can't wait to play it even though I'm gonna have to wait until I get a job when this pandemic is over, This is new exciting gameplay and I praise our gurus for it, My sims will definitely be making a [Removed] ton of candles to sell and to have and the recycling cube maker is a must and I'm so excited to change this new world, I already have a generations storyline in mind and I can't simply wait, hopefully by June 5th my state will reopen and I can get a job to buy this for myself. So much appreciation to the gurus, I especially love the container houses, too ecstatic for that, so many ideas for the new pack all the way around.
    Mental Health Advocate
    Simmer
    Author
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/XoCayBunnii
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    lovemy4s wrote: »
    Could anybody tell what was in the beekeeping style box shown? I thought chicks at first but it doesn’t look like it.

Looks like some kind of grub worms.
  • Dec3338Dec3338 Posts: 180 Member
    I think it will be fun re-building the world into a place your sims want to live.

bears.gif
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm not that into the expansion but i'll get it for the objects and cas things plus a new Town to put my sims into..
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yay the conservationist career from Island Living all over again wrapped up as a new pack...

This is what we all wanted....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1