Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Pleasantview is now out!

I just found that a few weeks ago the creator PleasantSims (and PlaySims) has uploaded a TS3 version of Pleasantview and it looks pretty neat! You can download here. As someone who loves custom worlds and used to love TS2 sooo much I'm so excited! The creator also has a Youtube Channel where she posts videos of her Pleasantview playthroughs. Can't wait to play it myself. o:)

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Yup, I posted some play with the Oldie couple a few days ago here.

View of the Pleasant house from the Oldie's
    QTSLcUN.jpg

Brandi Broke with Beau and Dustin
    qJ0JbAX.jpg

Darren Dreamer teaching his son Dirk how to drive
    mWs07af.jpg

Note that the houses of the former bin sims (Oldie and Burb) lack fridges, some front doors have to be specified and the empty condos don't fit double beds, but overall, it's a nice world to work with, and you have the lovely sims :smile: .

• ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    @Turjan Sooo many feels in those images! I felt the same thing the first time I played AaronRogers' Strangetown, still a favorite world of mine. I hope they make some updates to the world eventually like Nightlife Bars etc.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2020
    For some reason I thought this was already out, I downloaded a pleasantview quite a long time ago.
    Edit: I take that back I just remembered it was Riverblossom Hills I downloaded.XD
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    This makes me so happy! I cannot wait to see if I can get it to download to my S3! <3
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    For some reason I thought this was already out, I downloaded a pleasantview quite a long time ago.
    Edit: I take that back I just remembered it was Riverblossom Hills I downloaded.XD

You're right to confuse the two, because that Riverblossom Hills had Pleasantview townies in them! I still play some of them in my Angel City save.
  • SynnamintwistSynnamintwist Posts: 9 New Member
    I totally tried to open it but I can't find a free ap to unzip. Kinda bummed. It does look amazing!
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    I totally tried to open it but I can't find a free ap to unzip.
    Here you are: 7-Zip