Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone not excited for Eco lifestyle

Comments

• MortryddMortrydd Posts: 20 Member
    I'll wait for more information, but based on this idk if its worth 40 euros. I'd love to have like the ladders and the solar panels, but the world looks a bit generic and so does the b&b and cas. I also hope you can turn the pollution off if you just want to build a house. I dont see myself playing it all the way through every time I want to build there again.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited May 2020
    me: eeeeeh
    also me: LADDERS

update: basic grass roof as well

i think those really should be update though

edit: at least ladder is update thats cool
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    And once again, they did it. Ladders that should be in TL being the main selling point in the next pack.
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    I'm reserving judgement until I see a gameplay trailer, it does look interesting, but I'll see if a Gameplay trailer changes that.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    STOP it with the cringey music in our sims ads....ARGH! But..hey...chickens?....that was the ONLY good thing...but yeah not in a hurry to get this.

To be fair they always had cringey music for Sims ads. TS2 was really bad unless you were a scene kid.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Well, so far, this looks like another GP being sold as an EP.
    I had hope that they would have some farming aspects to it (tying back to the land), but it just looks like it's potentially more woke garbage. I'll keep an ember alive that there will actually be some appeal as we get more info.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Now that I've seen the trailer, sigh. I'm underwhelmed. Like I feared, it's centered around the latest fad like Tiny Living. I guess the furniture from Tiny Living will look nice in the storage container homes, yawn. I do like the ideas of recycling, community gardens, etc. I'm just not interested in an expansion that seems to have this as its sole purpose. And with the likely goal to clean Evergreen, it reminds me of Strangerville. Not a whole lot of replay value, or playability across worlds. Unless we see a lot more content I think it should have been a game pack.

I hope there will be more to this pack that we learn about later on. Such as the content positively affecting other worlds. If it does, I might buy it on sale.
    honestly tho so far I'm not seeing much ecological i am just seeing added machines :/ oh well
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Isn’t there a livestream today?
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    It's a compost thing and those worms are giant !!
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    STOP it with the cringey music in our sims ads....ARGH! But..hey...chickens?....that was the ONLY good thing...but yeah not in a hurry to get this.

They aren't chickens though, they are bugs. x)

WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!???

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited May 2020
    I saw the reveal trailer, it seems like a pretty good pack and many things to do from what I observe. though there isnt any spark of hype from me.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    I'm happy about ladders, I hope there's several styles.
  • apregeantapregeant Posts: 3 New Member
    Part of me wonders if they released the trailer because of the fake leak recently. Like, they had to stop all the hype around country livin by showing what they were actually working on. I know for one, I was way more excited about the name of country livin than I am about everything they showed in this trailer.

Also I feel like they’re making packs that are only “complete” if you buy other packs along with them. Like yeah ladders are great, but they’ll be better if you have tiny living. And yeah, selling your candles or upcycled items are great but it would be better if you had plopsy with knitting stuff pack. And same the other way, like I know a lot of people (myself included) are tempted to spend this $40 just to get ladders for my tiny homes. This started with my first stuff pack and if it was a one off then fine but now it seems like the new norm.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Does anyone else just want to keep the city polluted? It looks super cool with smog, with your sims living in misery. Almost like Fallout. I don't know if I'd bother cleaning the city.

Still, this seems like something to buy on sale and not for $40, no game breaking features, unless you consider ladders game breaking....
    edited May 2020
    also neighborhood is lowkey reminding me of many neighborhoods we already have o_o

I wish they would have went more extreme with dark alleys and trash theme

like i feel like i could just have this in that one del sol area or something
    @bixters wrote: »
    Does anyone else just want to keep the city polluted? It looks super cool with smog, with your sims living in misery. Almost like Fallout. I don't know if I'd bother cleaning the city.

Still, this seems like something to buy on sale and not for $40, no game breaking features, unless you consider ladders game breaking....

I did just mention in one thread that Dystopian was the most interesting mode in Oasis Landing in ITTF

Some players enjoy gritty!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    Another thing the style look so modern hipster. Which we got in tiny living?This looks like a game pack. It would game pack thing. The only thing I'm interested in the community aspect, and that's it.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited May 2020
    Even though it doesn't look like the most fun EP, I am actually very excited for it for the ladders, containers, solar panels and also the modern build/buy content (I love building modern houses).
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited May 2020
    I saw some stuff that i wanted: nectar making, candle making... I like the idea of recycling garbage to make furniture. And yeah i wanna play with the world as it is in some saves! I like the industrial containers... i saw some motorcycles i guess... and the description says that we can vote differently for the community space everytime, so i see some replayabillity.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I'm more excited for the knitting pack, to be honest.

Gosh, that's a sentence I never thought I'd write...
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Was there nevtor making
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Was there nevtor making

Yeah i think it was. The machine seems really similar to sims 3 and it had grapes
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    EdithV wrote: »
    Was there nevtor making

Yeah i think it was. The machine seems really similar to sims 3 and it had grapes

"Make or Break It
    Speaking of reclaiming and repurposing things, why don’t you check out a new job as a maker? As you go around town, keep an eye out for collectibles and materials for your next project. Brave Sims might try dumpster diving for resources like dyes, bits and pieces, and ingredients—as long as they don’t mind the smell. Choose the Freelance Crafter career to fill mail and internet orders for your candles, fizzy juices, upcycled objects, and more! Or try to encourage your neighbors to vote for a community maker space where you can all craft together."

They now call it frizzy juices though, but i assume it is similar...
    I'm more excited for the knitting pack, to be honest.

Gosh, that's a sentence I never thought I'd write...

I think that most people would prefer Katy Perry again. Not my favourite EP but at least it had some humour to it, right?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg