Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living.. seriously?!

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Missimay94 wrote: »
    I agree the sims mobile is getting bunk beds before us :(

I mean they already have L shaped couches lol
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited May 2020
    keekee53 wrote: »
    ddd994 wrote: »
    Lol! Can never please this community!

I for one am wayy more into an eco pack than “country living” - whatever that means? And tbh, they owe us on the eco theme after doing us dirty with laundry day way back (not that it turned out bad, but what does washing machines have to do with an eco lifestyle?)..

That wasn’t their fault really. The community voted for laundry. I guess you can say they did add the option.

The Laundry day pack was one of the best sellers to date. SimGuruLyndsay gave this information out on Twitter. It came 1st out of the 14 Stuff packs to that Tweet date. There is a link on SimsVIP. https://simsvip.com/2019/03/20/simgurulyndsay-reveals-the-most-popular-packs-of-the-sims-4/

I expect Nifty knits will probably come near the top too. :)

Eco Living etc. seem to be going in the environmental and homely direction this year but who knows the next 3 packs after might go in an entirely different direction.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Missimay94 wrote: »
    I agree the sims mobile is getting bunk beds before us :(

If you're gonna start comparing TS4 and Mobile, it also stands to mention that the contents of one pack there are separated into several bundles that are individually a higher price than the TS4 pack.

Also, different teams, different coding, different routing, different requirements.

Apples and oranges.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    That's so wrong. PC should always be first to get the stuff.
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    That's so wrong. PC should always be first to get the stuff.

not really... it is a different market all together... it is also not the same game.. and it is even made by different people...
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    I love the idea! And I love that it will have an effect on other worlds as well except destination spots. It was one of the top voted things in 2017. This is probably the EP I wanted most without even realizing it tbh.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    This pack isn't actually even close to what people voted on for the stuff pack. What they wanted was to live off the grid. Other than some new objects (more solar panels) etc. there isn't much here to live off the grid type fantasy.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.