Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Teaser is out but it's a gif

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    So excited to see what can be featured in this pack!
  • Options
    futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    It is coming out tomorrow, if you click the youtube link it tells you that.
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Sounds like eco living but isnt there already an off the grid pack or something?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm thinking something like that! I know Country Livin' was a hoax but I have a feeling that we could be getting something similar, but with the eco-friendly aspect.
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sounds like eco living but isnt there already an off the grid pack or something?

Island Living has some off the grid stuff.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'm guessing it's the country livin expansion that was leaked

Quite excited for this one actually. I've been really uninspired with the game recently, and this sort of theme really appeals to me.

I'm hoping they've taken on a lot of the feedback and ideas that were offered on the farming concept by everyone pretty much since the first community stuff pack was announced.

Fingers crossed for a new world, careers and hopefully lots of gameplay
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Ok I'm intrigued and don't want to wait until tomorrow. Green, uh ? Farming pack maybe ? Ecology ? Sustainable living ? And apparently a world that has mountains.
  • Options
    SimsAddict_SimsAddict_ Posts: 72 Member
    When I heard the “how green is you plumbob” I thought of a green thumb, I feel like it’s a farming EP with an eco friendly style, I already love the world, kinda hope they add horses lol
  • Options
    Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    I think this will be a Farming pack with an eco-friendly twist. I don’t see this being only a eco-friendly renewable energy type pack, based on how many people have wanted Farming for a couple years now. So I’m hopeful this will include both.
  • Options
    ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    When I heard the “how green is you plumbob” I thought of a green thumb, I feel like it’s a farming EP with an eco friendly style, I already love the world, kinda hope they add horses lol

this sounds likely, with some eco energy and preservance and to use or not use pesticides and such, maybe... i hope for nice build items and world and horses...
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I literally quite excited that our prediction that they're going to announce the pack this week is correct. :D

I wonder if the wind mill comes with multiple designs too, for example, like the tower mill. I can't wait to see the trailer. I'm quite intrigued to see the world that comes with it.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I don't know what it is but what i would love is horses, nectar making, livestock, a lot trait of bad internet connection or not internet connection at all, more off the grid stuff, a water tank that could be used as a pool...
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

No it was on the list of possible packs but laundry won and then they added the ‘off the grid’ lot trait to Island Living for some reason....

@rinre33 That was confirmed faked unfortunately...
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Whatever it is I hope the rest of the world is as gorgeous as this little sneak peak! I love the mountains and pine forest feel!
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    At last, my earthship can be completed.
  • Options
    DalekFridayDalekFriday Posts: 31 Member
    It's actually nice to see mountains on the background!

I hope too that it is not eco living fully oriented: I want my sims to drink their own nectar while playing with little piggies.
  • Options
    Could be. I hope so.
    I think this will be a Farming pack with an eco-friendly twist. I don’t see this being only a eco-friendly renewable energy type pack, based on how many people have wanted Farming for a couple years now. So I’m hopeful this will include both.

• Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,191 Member
    I'm thinking something like that! I know Country Livin' was a hoax but I have a feeling that we could be getting something similar, but with the eco-friendly aspect.

I'll be kinda disappointed with that.I'll be okay with some going green stuff.But I'm so annoyed with going green thing in real life I'm just have aversion to anything about going green.
  • Options
    NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    I really wonder what that building is...
    Gas station?
    Resort?
    Grocery store?
    ;the clock tower and mountains I absolutely love.

The addition of cars could be added with gas guzzlers to eco friendly hybrids and electric cars ( Sims 2 style where you can drive off the driveway and park and watch Sims come home from work in them).

Just from the picture I either get quite modern mountain town or resort town vibes. I don't necessarily picture farm animals, but maybe the nectar collecting and/open market with seasonal festivals; but we will see. I'm excited for everyone regardless of what the pack is. Expansions are my favorite!
  • Options
    I wonder if it's an EP or a GP though ?
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Eco Living? Ew.
  • Options
    skelebeeskelebee Posts: 101 Member
    I hope it's not too focused on the "green energy owo" side of things. I'd much rather have it focus on the farming aspect, maybe include a farmer's market where you can sell your goods. Lots of animals hopefully, horse stables, chicken coop, etc. I think it would be a nice change from the monotony of regular gameplay.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Everyone has been telling me that the roadmap is EP>SP>GP so I’m guessing this is an EP but we’ll find out tomorrow.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    skelebeeskelebee Posts: 101 Member
    NoirStasis wrote: »
    I really wonder what that building is...
    Gas station?
    Resort?
    Grocery store?
    ;the clock tower and mountains I absolutely love.

The addition of cars could be added with gas guzzlers to eco friendly hybrids and electric cars ( Sims 2 style where you can drive off the driveway and park and watch Sims come home from work in them).

Just from the picture I either get quite modern mountain town or resort town vibes. I don't necessarily picture farm animals, but maybe the nectar collecting and/open market with seasonal festivals; but we will see. I'm excited for everyone regardless of what the pack is. Expansions are my favorite!

I didn't even consider the possibility of a resort or mountain town, but I'm loving the idea!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I've seen in another thread that it'll be called Eco Lifestyle. So apparently it's just about ecology, not farming :( "Fellow collaborative makers" ?