Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculation next EP country living ?

13...Next

Comments

• slvrlipes82slvrlipes82 Posts: 344 Member
    Here's that tweet with the image:

This is for sure real. Other Simmers can find it in other languages.

Thanks!
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited May 2020
    Hey, heads up: this discussion has been moved to the 'Speculation and Rumor' section. Given the title of the topic ('Speculation next EP country living ?') you probably don't need me to explain why ;)

Don't mind me, carry on!
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Eco lifestyle? We already had a similar theme in Island Living when a conservationist Sim cleans up the island. So it's not a surprise, just a rehash of an already done boring feature. Was hoping for country living, dang it.

I KNOW when I read the description I was like "don't we sorta have this with the Beach job?" (sorry can't think of the name)
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Oh, I would love owls in Sims 4. I've helped a little owl chick a couple of weeks ago return to his mother after a thunderstorm brought it to my house, and I was so sad to say goodbye. I've found their mother, but I'm afraid he's no ok, or maybe it wasn't his mom, but... The right thing was to leave the wild in the wild. He's probably better in the nature than anywhere else.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Island living eco beach career is indeed a joke. In fact the whole pack is a joke lol. Except that it looks pretty.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Yeah, I thought exactly the same thing - didn't Island Living already have that, in a way? And if I'm not mistaken, "Eco Living" was also one of the choices for the first community stuff pack that eventually turned into Laundry Day Stuff, displeasing fans who were hoping for something more... eco-ish. Doesn't mean I'm not still looking forward to tomorrow's trailer, though. It sounds similar, but might just turn out completely different. One thing I'm sold on is the name of the new world - Evergreen Harbour. Has a beautiful ring to it!
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    Yeah, I thought exactly the same thing - didn't Island Living already have that, in a way? And if I'm not mistaken, "Eco Living" was also one of the choices for the first community stuff pack that eventually turned into Laundry Day Stuff, displeasing fans who were hoping for something more... eco-ish. Doesn't mean I'm not still looking forward to tomorrow's trailer, though. It sounds similar, but might just turn out completely different. One thing I'm sold on is the name of the new world - Evergreen Harbour. Has a beautiful ring to it!

The fact this was a stuff pack idea originally.Is not a good sign
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    I strongly doubt they will release a copy of Island Living...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    edited May 2020
    This Eco-Living Expansion will probably have a lot of the farm life features we are expecting/asking for, maybe just not ALL of them. Lots of farms do have windmills/turbines to help generate extra power for their ranches. We might also get a new feature like autonomous grass growing, and an option to mow it with a push mower or a tractor mower. I can see Cows & Chickens being included (harvesting milk & eggs to either keep or sell), Sheep would make sense for shearing and will probably be cross-platformed with Nifty Knitting Stuff wherein you can knit wool sweaters, hats, gloves, etc. and either sell or keep. I've read that horse data was found in the game files, so horses returning seems to be a no-brainer, horses are more eco-friendly than cars, and their um...'waste' is often used to fertilize farms and gardens, etc.
  • Tay-way654Tay-way654 Posts: 50 Member
    But think about how hype everyone got for a fake leak compared to the actual ep that they are releasing.... LMAO I bet the developers wish they listened to their PAYING supporters rather than a poll for a STUFF pack¿ ridiculous
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Doesn’t look like eco pack will have any farming at all.