Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible New Worlds Survey

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited July 2020
    Scottish Highlands
    @Loucifer wrote: »
    Erin Go Brag! Scotland would go nice with my game (highlander rl)

Erin Go Bragh’ kinda means ‘Ireland Forever.
    You do realize Scotland is somewhat a different country, yes?
    I should know. I don’t live in Scotland. But I do live in Ireland. ;)

• Options
    SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    Scottish Highlands with Geek (I think you meant 'Greek'...) islands as a second.
    banner.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    Loucifer wrote: »
    Erin Go Brag! Scotland would go nice with my game (highlander rl)

You do realize that's an Irish saying, right?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    edited July 2020
    Scottish Highlands
    Scottish Highlands, Italian Vineyards, and Swiss Mountain Towns sound like dream vacations to me <3
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    Swiss Mountain - I love the feel of northern country landscapes and would love a world like this. I'm not really a city person so I'll always be voting for the country worlds
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited July 2020
    Scottish Highlands
    I'm of Scottish descent, along with Irish. Can you say Ulster-Irish? The east coast of America was colonized primarily by these folks. I'm proud to have Scots in my lineage. :)

You could say ‘Ulster-Irish’ if your ancestors came from that Province (Ulster).
    But you can never ever say that about just any Irish person... ;)
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Geek Islands
    Also known as Greek Islands.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    I want both the Wintery Alps & the Highlands. I've always been a fan of "The Sound of Music". As a direct descendant of King James Stuart of England/Scotland & the famous Simon Fraser; I've also always been a fan of "Highlander", "Rob Roy", "Braveheart", "Reign" & "Disney's Brave".
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Italian Vineyards
    Also, Italian seaside village like Positano
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
  • Options
    SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Korean City
    Korea - Swiss Alps - Greek Islands

The worlds we currently have are beautiful... but very similar in some cases. Think of Willow Creek, Newcrest and Magnolia Promenade, or Oasis Springs / Strangerville. Unless you edit the default lots and load new ones with different architectural styles, they could be part of the same landscape. Selvadorada, Windenburg, Forgotten Hollow and Sulani took a different path luckily, but we need more diversity in the game. Would love to have Middle East and Asian representation, and definitely would support an African city!

The skin tone update is so much needed, but let’s please keep on this track and add more cultural diversity too! 😁
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    A Swiss mountain town with a ski resort and snow boarding and maybe a miniature Olympic fest!
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Spanish City
    Spanish->Swiss->Italian->Korea->Greek->Scottish

I as European want to have more representation for our countries and I think that we have too few cities in our game. I will be glad if they add any of that options if they will do it great, not as DSV with wasted potential. Also I thint that we have too much worlds with victorian style buildings and fake houses. Lets add something more and original as Windenburg.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    All of them!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    Italian Vineyards
    I don't remember voting on this, but I want Italy. But I want the pizza oven from Sims 3 and the Venice ride, only done better.
  • Options
    AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    edited October 2020
    Chinese Countryside
    A City in a mountain top, with Hot air Ballons, Ski Centers, Ownable Hotels, Snowboarding, Cocoa, Sims rolling down the montain or fliying on Air gliders or Dragons and a Yeti soaking on a termal pool.