Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible New Worlds Survey

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Chinese Countryside
    Chinese Country sounded like the nicest option from the choices.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    Swiss Mountain Town got my top vote followed by Spanish Town and Italian Vineyards after that I do not want any of them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited April 2020
    Found it.
    Post edited by Catzilla on
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited April 2020
    Chinese Countryside
    Catzilla wrote: »
    What survey??

I asked too, but no one answered, so I googled it. https://simscommunity.info/2020/04/28/the-sims-4-survey-vote-for-potential-new-features-and-improvements/

Just click vote.

My number 2 was Scottish Highlands. Although I'd really love to see several of them.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    Spanish City
    I think my final first choice was Spanish city. I want another European city world.

My top 3 was:
    1. Spanish city
    2. Korean city
    3. Greek Islands
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited April 2020
    Swiss Mountain Town
    Swiss Mountain Town was my first choice and Scottish Highlands second.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @lisamwitt Thanks, Lisa, I found it and voted. :)
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    my vote was Scottish Highlands and Swiss Mountain
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Korean City
    Korean City, followed VERY closely by Swiss Mountain Town.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Tbh none of these excited me that much and I can't remember what I put lol
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    Swiss Mountain I guess could be a ski resort so with snow and the like, that's why I chose it....
    Scottish Highlands also sounds good...
    I am just so tired of the sunny, warm worlds and I was never one for cities.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    South African City
    1. South African City
    2. Swiss Mountains
    3. Korean City
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Geek Islands
    I'd love to have an Asian vacation pack, but both of the options given leave me cold.

The Chinese countryside has been done before in TS3. I don't like repeats. Moving on.

If "Korean city" wins, it'll just be a shallow YA-fest based on K-pop. That's pretty much the only thing South Korean tourism is based on in the West, and I don't expect Maxis to dive any deeper.

Maybe Japan is just considered passe now? Of course, if you go beyond Tokyo, you can discover anything from tropical islands to ski slopes to primeval forests. Southeast Asia would be interesting too, although we've already got Polynesia...
  • Options
    emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    I actually gasped aloud when I saw Scottish Highlands. It was such a pleasant surprise to see it as an option. I expect I'm in the minority, but it had to be my first choice. Scotland is in my blood.

Yes!!!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Geek Islands
    Generally I need all suggested worlds.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    Generally I need all suggested worlds.

I'd never say no to them all. I love variety :D
    I went for Swiss Mountain with Italian Vineyard and Greek Islands as my second and third choices. Anything European and/or Mediterranean is okay with me! 👍
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    To be honest, I can't remember what I voted first, Italian vineyard or Scottish highlands or Greek Islands. I'll take any of them, as long as they're done well and my sims can live there (if I like it enough).
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited May 2020
    Chinese Countryside
    Chinese countryside. We still don’t have an Asian looking word.
    Then it was followed I think with Italian Vineyards, Swiss mountain town (I would like a mountain world) and Scottish Highlands (getting Outlander vibes here).
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited May 2020
    Swiss Mountain Town
    Swiss mountain town to hopefully go with a possible winter themed pack the last survey mentioned. This was such a hard question in the survey as I want a lot of the worlds mentioned. The only ones I wasn’t too fussed about was Costa Rica rainforest, Brazil beach and the cities mainly as we have selvadorada, sulani and San myshuno already. I would love the idea of a Chinese countryside too.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Korean City
    I voted for the Korean city (and voted high for all three cities), but in retrospect I think I'd prefer the South African one - there are already Korean influences in San Myshuno. I also really like the idea of Greek islands, Scottish highlands, and the Swiss mountain town. I didn't vote very high for Italian vineyards and Chinese countryside since I feel they'd be retreads of TS3's World Adventures and Monte Vista, and voted lowest for Costa Rican rainforest and Brazilian beach town (could tread too close to Selvadorada and Sulani as-is - at least the Italian and Chinese ones don't have similar versions in TS4 already. Yes, a Brazilian one could do specific cultural stuff, like Sulani has specifically Polynesian stuff, but Sulani also has a ton of generic 'beach' items).

That said, where do I sign up for Geek islands? ;)
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Italian Vineyards
    Now I realize that I voted for Italian vineyards first, Swiss mountain village second and a Spanish city third. The Scottish Highlands, Greek Islands and South Africa were high up there. I would have liked to give high points to a number of the choices. I would like to see a South African city and theme, since that has not been done.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited May 2020
    Brazilian Beach Town
    Brazilian Beach Town. I'm Brazilian so I had to choose that option, as I've always wanted a Brazilian-inspired world in The Sims, plus I would like to have another beach world option in addition to Sulani. But I'm also very interested in Greek Islands and Italian Vineyards, so I choose those as my second and third option, respectively. For Italian Vineyards, I hope that we'd get the wood fire oven back, along with pizza and lasagna recipes.
  • Options
    ButteredToastButteredToast Posts: 47 Member
    Geek Islands
    I think it's Greek Island and not Geek Island (although that is probably where I should be).

It was hard for me to choose because I really like all the worlds but I decided Greek because coincidentally, that's where I was going to travel this year until the pandemic happened.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    I voted for Scottish highlands first, then chinese countryside as second. I think the swiss mountain village and the south african city were the last in my ranks.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    It would be cool (no pun intended) to have a town that has snowy weather all year round!