Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible New Worlds Survey

Which of the possible new worlds on the survey did you choose for your number one spot?

Possible New Worlds Survey 303 votes

Italian Vineyards
15%
Kita5399kippy300JueJuecandystormlisfyrependragon1980ilovejewel17Mariefoxprice83Tiipiisikasika18TeeSeaChampandGirlieAPottsWinifred_WillowAngelEb95Sigzy05catmando830TakissisSimzilla_7happygurl 46 votes
Geek Islands
14%
crocobauraalexspoom13AprilDawnSimpatsyannIsb917MeteoraStormANNETTE1951SavorySageSirenLuminosalanmichael1pythonpunkgirlPinkSugar81Jonathan777Chanty25OLDGREEKphantasmkisskiwi84DragonAge_300905mikawagMoonfoxNightcry 43 votes
Scottish Highlands
18%
auroraael14julienrob2004MRoss18451GalacticGalIcewolfgrevilliablueColorist40KelleygirlMaryVannStrangerthanAuroraBoreallisKementariAnmirlaluthienrisingshygirlslamondaBluelleloyallyroyalmomboqueenmy1helopilot 56 votes
Chinese Countryside
9%
BlkBarbiegallisamwittelanorbretonfriendlysimmersfruitsbasket101RamblineRoseelelunicyCsibeubi3Laruhellverfensblur0seSimsLovinLycanScobreStrawberryYogurtHuiiie_07AshleyAOWolfiumAndreManoelDianesimsamberlunez 29 votes
Spanish City
2%
bandit5bluelightingDoloresGreyAlphaFFrogxMarianxCaityCupcakes10Sthenastia 7 votes
Swiss Mountain Town
19%
Akl500Pvancanuckfan86bshag4lvsketchesPlayerSinger2010BloosmooasimbsimMagdaleenajimbbqloubyloulouMindofyMissyHissyKiaraSims4ModsLustianiciaAquariusMomPegasysdavina1221KasanthFlexono1deedles64 60 votes
Brazilian Beach Town
5%
joelygirlsims2CynnagogojellyBagoas77goodcakebaker62smurf45bluemat555lexus20EnkiSchmidtDominicLaurenceJojoMOMSTERSally1502KaronnerdfashionSimsNoelaniStylish_Simmer 16 votes
Costa Rican Rainforest
2%
TheSpotted_CFelicityBabykittyjadeDestin2016mikamakimonihaveaplaniswearOrThaylor 7 votes
South African City
5%
Camkatsimlicious2015ashcrash19Sim2SporelindaatjuhCherryl93Simmindipitytexxx78NiaraTiaraPamtastic72Hearts4umikakaiwrysimsAmTk86SimAlexandriaonemonaUniqueKhaosKallmewhiteboy7 18 votes
Korean City
6%
Lisa13750IceyJsekojranataydevstephanie132392GracieO312Sindocatryttu3krpeabody12HopeyStarr2468WhoDoUAppreciateDOKKOMBradyGalaxyStarSim12346amber_ilumireeilemaWhatCobblersSimyimBrisa3467delphinia 21 votes

Comments

• candystormcandystorm Posts: 321 Member
    Italian Vineyards
    Italian Vineyards with Swiss Mountain Town as second :)
    Origin: twinklegalaxy
    Grim-Reaper-Sim.jpg

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,402 Member
    Geek Islands
    I ALWAYS wanted Greek Islands!!! And then please some ancient architecture elements like thicker columns.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    I think the Scottish HIghlands were my final top choice. But I'm not 100% sure since the Swiss Mountain Town was another of my top choices, along with Italian Vineyards.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    Swiss Mountain Town and Scottish Highlands.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Korean City
    I vacillate between Greek Islands - I have wanted an Aegean setting for a while - and Korean city. I am not sure which topped out in my survey response.

We've had Tuscany in TS3, and it was nice. But at this point I am all for settings that aren't Western Europe or North America. I think I ranked South Africa fairly high, as well, because aside from World Adventures, have we ever visited Africa at all?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Chinese Countryside
    Okay, my actual first vote was for Costa Rican Rainforest, but that's primarily because I want to have sims live in Selvadorada without a mod, and this was as close as we're likely to get. So for purposes of this poll, I picked my second choice, which is actually a possible new world. :wink:

I know the game is mostly Americanized, and I'd be quite content with anything from anywhere else, but I'd especially love worlds that were based on anything besides Western Cultures. (Though part of me still wants Midwest Urban Residential - so San Myshuno with houses rather than apartments... but I'm too far in the minority for that to seriously be a thing.)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    South African City
    I voted for South African city. I'ld love to have an african city in the sims. I have been asking for this for a long time.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    I squealed when I saw Scottish Highlands. I had never thought about that in the Sims before and it would be different.

Greek Islands was my second.
    I was torn between Italian Vineyards (because I want nectar-making back so badly) and Swiss Mountain Town (something different and interesting) - I can't remember which one was next.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Chinese Countryside
    Geek Islands :D I love that typo. I wonder what Geek Islands would look like.

I marked Chinese countryside, but afterwards I realised I actually chose Greek Islands. My memory is not very good.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Chinese Countryside
    Would have preferred a Japanese city like Tokyo instead but didn't have that option.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    My top picks were, Swiss Mountain village, Italian vineyard (with possible nectar making), Scottish highlands with moors...any one of these I would be very pleased with.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Brazilian Beach Town
    I love the idea of a Brazilian Beach Town. It sounds so tropical and wonderful.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Italian Vineyards
    Geek Islands :D I love that typo. I wonder what Geek Islands would look like.

Yes, that made me laugh too. I didn't see it until after I posted XD
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited April 2020
    Spanish City
    Or Scottish Highlands I don't remember.

Spain because I am learning spanish and Scotland because I freaking love Outlander and the highlanders and most importantly Jamie Fraser.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    My top vote was Italian vineyard because I want nectar making back. I think having it included in a later pack means they can create recipes with all the existing harvestables in mind. I really like it when the packs have gameplay that ties in with other packs as well as being able to stand alone. Like Realm of Magic including spells to change the weather or having a Vampire Studies class as an elective in Discover University. (Sorry to go off on a tangent there.)
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I just hope whatever world we get has lots of large lots. We hardly ever get 64x64 lots and those are my favorite to play on.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Korean City
    Korean City followed by Swiss Mountain Town and Costa Rican rainforest (even though we already have Selvadorada). Cities are my favourite environments.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    I am not sure why but i just get the feeling they will do this survey and then choose whichever things they want to add , not what players want

I would have made my most important answer of each one if they asked if i wanted all the miriad of bugs fixed first
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    Italian Vineyards was second. Mostly because of the possibility of making nectar!
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    South African City
    I wanted something that didn't look anything like anything like I've had in this game or past iterations. I wanted something completely different with some interesting possibilities for build mode.

However, Scottish Highlands and Swiss Mountains were high up there too. I kinda wanted to pick everything. :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    I actually gasped aloud when I saw Scottish Highlands. It was such a pleasant surprise to see it as an option. I expect I'm in the minority, but it had to be my first choice. Scotland is in my blood.
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Korean City
    Korean city followed by Greek Islands and Scottish Highlands.
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Costa Rican Rainforest
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Okay, my actual first vote was for Costa Rican Rainforest, but that's primarily because I want to have sims live in Selvadorada without a mod, and this was as close as we're likely to get.

This was my choice too, exactly because I love Selvadorada.

And even though the Greek Isles were my second choice, we need more non-Western, non-white/European locations as well.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    Geek Islands
    1. Greek islands
    2. Swiss Mountain Town
    3. Chinese Countryside
    If I still remember right. Next is Korean City :)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,093 Member
    Chinese Countryside
    Where is this survey?
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01