Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened To Top-Down View?

RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
There used to be a control that let me view the rooms from above. It seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to it? Was it removed in a recent patch?
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    It’s still there. I’m not sure but it might not be there if you are using the Sims 4 camera controls. Try switching to Sims 3.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited April 2020
    Thanks. I actually tried that, and it wasn't there either. It's really helpful to know that you still see it. I'm wondering if the issue is mod-related.
  • A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    Good luck. I hope you get it figured out. :)
  • ElDimentioElDimentio Posts: 38 Member
    How are you trying to access it? By pressing the "T" key? If you have an IME on your computer active (like if you type Chinese or Japanese) it will override the hot keys. That's all I can think of as it's happened to me before.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    I'm pretty sure I have successfully used it since the most recent patch, so it's still working. Mind that it only works in build mode, the function never existed in live mode. Other than that, something about keyboard settings as mentioned above seems a likely explanation.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Thanks for your help everyone. I'm not sure what happened, but it's back now. :)
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    In build mode, you can press T to go top-down view. Not sure about live mode.

R7KhFQh.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top