May 22 - Let's walk around the forums together, this week's Friday Highlight is here!
May 21, 11AM PT - Save the time for Eco Lifestyle livestream! Details here.
May 21 - Take a look at SimGuruConor's latest deep dive into Nifty Knitting: learn more about Plopsy!

Decades challenge

First input: my heiress's mom died from the cowplant since she took to long to give me inheritance money- I MEAN, she wasn't dying from old age yet.
Post edited by Rosysimmer on
The Great people who helped her escape never came back from the deep and dark forest.

Comments

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,886 Member
    :( Imagine saying that to your mom. "You're taking too long to die, gawd."
  • RosysimmerRosysimmer Posts: 398 Member
    Lol. That made my evening. (9 pm for me)
    The Great people who helped her escape never came back from the deep and dark forest.
    Also, I'm going to use this thread to update on my decades challenge by @ZombieCleo until it is completed.
    Turning my sims moms room into my half sisters since my half sister is kinda cramped.
    edited April 30
    Time to bring my WWI veteran ex husband back into marriage so that my sim doesn't die alone like her mom!
    Post edited by Rosysimmer on
    Adopted a doggo!
  • Gothoholic18Gothoholic18 Posts: 28 Member
    What's the doggo's name?
    Daniel. He's a good boy.
    Pic of doggo? o:
    Not entirely sure how to upload them from my phone, sorry. If I do figure it out, then I'll get it up
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    Not entirely sure how to upload them from my phone, sorry. If I do figure it out, then I'll get it up

You can't take screenshots in-game?
    I'm on my phone. I'll try it on my pc though
    Here he is! Hope this worked!
    It did not.
    Aaaaand.. My game crashed and I lost him. Hecking heck
    Update: Since its nearing the end of the depression era I played it out like they got a 🌺🌺🌺🌺 ton of cash. Went from 30k to 156k real fast
    Also, they're disgracing the 30s. Thwyre happy rn
    edited April 30
    Don't they know that happiness is illegal? Also, how'd they get that much money?
    I used some cheats is the technical term, but story-wise their city somehow got a huge increase in money.
    ...I see.
    I know it's cheating, but heck.😝
    Decades challenge: 1940s!
    It's world war two!
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,446 Member
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    Daniel. He's a good boy.

That’s my boyfriend’s name! :D
    Lol..