Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Is Your Opinion on Eliza Pancakes?

Ok so I feel like a lot of us really don't like Eliza, but I wanted to run an actual poll to see if I'm right. Personally, she's not my favorite townie. I just think she's a little bit of an annoying townie. However, she was a good mother in my Family Man Challenge so I guess she has that going for her lol.
~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~

What Is Your Opinion on Eliza Pancakes? 259 votes

I like Eliza
24%
crocobauraCK213bshag4lvSara1010PBlkBarbiegalSimpatsyannkeekee53BloosmoofriendlysimmersrobyngravesJestTrufruitsbasket101NinoosimPixyChelleJosikasika18phantasmkissClassicalSimelelunicyiliekponiez 64 votes
I don't like Eliza
19%
jeepjeepcatkristinfieldSageRainWillowSuRihtanilBagoas77MindofyPinkSugar81mlmeadowsLustianiciaSimplyJenJerrellobluelightingTeeSeamilly001fallenangel66GracieO312SelinaKylesDevilNDisguiseParmaViolet87Sigzy05 50 votes
I don't have any feelings either way
55%
Akl500PGalacticGalIcewolfsims2freak737LufflebunnyJueJueCamkatpoemetragurlSleepycatDSLKelleygirlAlrynnTheSpotted_CIsb917PuddinroyMeteoraStormStrangerthanelanorbretonncisGibbs02haneulMariefoxprice83 145 votes

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I used to really dislike her, but after playing their household and having a story for it, she has grown on me.
    And lately she has been a lot less annoying. She usually just works as a bartender or vendor and doesn't show up as a random townie everywhere anymore.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I like Eliza
    I grew to love her once I started to play with her myself. She is actually quite nice. Her life was not very easy.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    In most of my saves she's completely indifferent to my sims and my sims don't really interact with her. I've never played the household but they do interest me a little bit, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I find my own sims and other townies a lot more interesting.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I have never played her but she's a party sim in my current save. Every time I go to a nightclub she's there. So when I do get around to playing her she's joining the DJ club.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I've gone from indifferent to can't stand her and now back to indifferent. To be honest I hardly see her around much at all, probably because I've been playing sims living in Sulani since IL released.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I like Eliza
    I don't have a problem with her like a lot of people do.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2020
    I like Eliza
    I don't really understand why simmers hate Eliza. She's not one of my favourite premades, but I think she's okay. She's still married to Bob in my game and they seem happy together despite their differences. Their toddler son is very cute.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I don't like Eliza
    She just annoys me for some reason, so I just delete her to never see her around.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    She exists. We sometimes interact. She has been a target of a hunt once or twice, That's about it.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I like Eliza
    Eliza Pancakes is the most unfairly maligned NPC among forum posters. She's tethered to the sinking ship that is her husband, and gets grief for the audacity of being unhappy about the situation.
  • Mistress_LuxaMistress_Luxa Posts: 62 Member
    I've never even noticed her as a townie tbh - but now I'm going to play their household because of this thread
    funny-cat-gif-2.gif
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Like many premades/townies in my game, they're just in the background doing their own thing. I don't really seek her out to make her a friend of my sims and I don't have my sims avoid her. She just exists.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    I've rarely played her and I still don't see the hype she gives people. She's just a regular townie I see.
  • PointlessHippiePointlessHippie Posts: 9 New Member
    I like Eliza
    She reminds me a bit of my mom for some reason.
  • LylindLylind Posts: 31 Member
    I like Eliza
    I used to not care at all about her, then I decided to make a save where the Pancake family took over the world, and I made her do lots of interesting things. I think she's cool, and pretty iconic too. She's one of my favourite townies now.
    ~ In her own little world ~
    ○ ○ ○
    • Let me tell you a story ~ my blog
    • Memory hoarder ~ tumblr
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    No feelings. I delete almost all premade townies... keeping only Erwin usually haha! 99% of them I wouldn't even know what they look like, including Eliza. I know the name but that's it.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I don't like Eliza
    She looks like a former workmate I hated in a job that I hated, so...
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Eliza is there like all the other premades. I never delete any of them - they need to be there for the world to feel whole to me. They are the backbone of my Simverse population.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I like Eliza
    My sims run into her a lot because she's an active sim and usually goes to the gym so they interact with her. Townies can be friends or prey to my sims (often philanderers) or for other reasons so her or even that household is visited a lot. I also really like their house. It's the right size to move around in and has a lot of skill items so put in some comfortable beds and my sims can sleep over when they want to fish, harvest, skill or break up marriages in the area. Yeah the Pancakes are good in my book overall.
    egTcBMc.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    I like Eliza
    I like Eliza. In my current game she befriended one of my sims who is her next door neighbour and they like to visit each other. Bob seems like a nice guy too even though he left the fruitcake out on the sidewalk.
  • timiina3timiina3 Posts: 16 New Member
    i don' know! for me it's like a person more. in my last game she was always in my house and she died in my house!
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I like Eliza
    I think she's alright, and don't get what so many got against her.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited April 2020
    I don't like Eliza
    She’s mean to Bob for no reason. And we can’t forget that she stalked Dil Howlter in 2014. XD
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I think that the only time I actually took notice of Eliza one way or the other was when my Culinary Sim was not progressing in his career and, everything else required being top notch, decided it must be inadequate relationship with co-workers. Upside, when she came around, my Culinary Sim's kid shamelessly shanghaied her into helping with a school project. :) So I guess I owe her one.

PDml5zI.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    I like Eliza
    Since I have no predisposition of Eliza Pancakes from any earlier Sims version. I have to say I do like the character. Not one I'd play all the time, but interesting. She's a tight-🐸🐸🐸🐸 woman with 'tude. I give her that!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png