Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Takissis Shell Challenge - October Challenge

1235...Next

Comments

• theonlytara42theonlytara42 Posts: 22 Member
    My gallery ID is Theonlytara42
    I can't post pictures here yet but the lot name was left as October Build Challenge
    It is decorated for Halloween, and I did make it look a little "worn" as I had an elder couple playtesting (the male died, and I TRIED to leave his headstone there, HOPEFULLY this will make it haunted?) and with more rustic themes throughout to go with a "fall" and somewhat "spooky" look to it. It is 32bd 3ba and a "secret" magic room for those whom want a witch sim to use. Will require MOO cheat and art by Jlewi38, Fruitloops42, SimSationalToo &NaJoPau
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Is this still considered on time for Halloween? I barely managed to finish a few days ago, and I just finished play-testing the build.

Your Gallery ID: SerraNolwen
    Lot Name: Happy Halloween!
    Gallery Link: Gallery link
    Slideshow Link (if any): Imgur
    Feedback Requested?: Sure! Thanks! (By the way, I did just notice the unpainted half-wall in the master bedroom, but I should be going to sleep, so that oopsie is going to stay. :sweat_smile:
    Additional Information/Backstory/Credits: I decided to make it into a fairly versatile family home and simply decorate it for Halloween. There really isn't much to say. Other than the Halloween decorations and some decor items referencing autumn leaves and dried plants, I simply tried to stick to mostly orange, brown and red tones, which remind me of autumn.

Pictures (if you have more than 5, please use spoiler tags):
    04KnDjg.png
    MpxK4Y9.png
    psjjgaG.png
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    My gallery ID is Theonlytara42
    I can't post pictures here yet but the lot name was left as October Build Challenge
    It is decorated for Halloween, and I did make it look a little "worn" as I had an elder couple playtesting (the male died, and I TRIED to leave his headstone there, HOPEFULLY this will make it haunted?) and with more rustic themes throughout to go with a "fall" and somewhat "spooky" look to it. It is 32bd 3ba and a "secret" magic room for those whom want a witch sim to use. Will require MOO cheat and art by Jlewi38, Fruitloops42, SimSationalToo &NaJoPau

Hi @theonlytara42 Here is the link to your lot:

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1CF984B712F911EB888DE38D08A67232?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Theonlytara42&max=50&maxis=false

This is a very detailed, lived in home, here are a few photos
    tbZ8rNr.png
    86psG9N.png
    0BH0ccX.png
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Hi @Takissis I am still diddling around with my October build. i do intend to finish it. I've made your shell into a 50s inspired rancher with some retro and modern touches including nice autumn colours.

WIP:
    X8Eg1ji.png
    street view
    JP1hoPw.png
    Hopefully this will be my last sunken family room without platforms. The game thinks I've laid carpet over grass in an exterior courtyard. The lighting in this room is bonkers. I'm tempted to post a before & after platforms of this room.
    W76c0S6.png
    The family are doing their best to manage on a building site. The bed has since arrived.