Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Community survey speculation thread

13...Next

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2020
    More than anything I'm excited for the consequences, traits, emotions upgrade, teen content. But most of all more children gameplay if it happens!!! Dreams do come true 😁😁😁😁😁
    Though I'm still salty the majority is voting for babies 😑
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Malls is the one that I really loved the idea of. I really hope we can get this. <3 Hair and accessories were my CAS picks along with a write in one on long or stubby fingernails, body hair, and prosthetics. More stuff for toddlers. Attention the most on infants.

All these ideas are interesting but I think none is enough popular.

I know; I was thinking the same thing. I want housebuilding from the other survey, interior design job, and real baby sitting job. There wasn't any talk of underwater, cemeteries, goth/grim, and surprisingly(doesn't really bother me), no talk of future supernaturals. No cruise boat, no owning a hotel, no other animals, cars, ect.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    CBook wrote: »
    Jinkx wrote: »
    I hope everyone voted for story progression because if not, I will RIOT.

Oop- I voted for American High School. We NEED more teen and YA gameplay

I did not vote for that at all, especially if we have to add cheerleading into it, ick.

I voted for the high school 3rd one because some of it looked neat and also because many of the things to vote on didn't appeal to me at all. I do however 2nd your ick on adding cheerleaders; don't want them in my game at all; zero interest. Malls was my #1 and that is a popular hangout for teens.
  • ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    If they do implement story progression, I can't imagine it being anything other than a base game update. Something like that is a core gameplay mechanic that would be hard to justify as DLC. Then again, maybe I'm being overly optimistic. XD
  • SpiddermouseSpiddermouse Posts: 23 Member
    I really liked this community survey. Ooh... the possibilities. Lots of room for speculation :-)
    1. A holiday and resort pack: Greek islands and Swiss mountains. Become a resort tycoon or treat yourself to a luxury (or budget) holiday and immerse yourself in local cuisine, customs and activities (including hiking and skiing).
    2. A romance and wedding pack: more romantic interactions (and drama), More wedding clothing!, honeymoon, have your wedding at an holiday destination, including Italian vineyard holiday destination.
    3. A k-pop pack: bands and fan-clubs, including Korean city world. New cuisine options, cute collectibles and outrageous clothing and hairstyles.
    4. A “growing pains” pack, every life phase has its own struggles (including midlife crisis, teenage crushes), more interactions that are specific for a certain age but also between ages especially if they are related (I want realistic grandparents!), including high schools and retirement homes.
  • AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    How far in the fututre do you guys think will the devs apply the results from the polls? Like I wouldn't expect these features to become reality until maybe the packs coming out in 6-12 months.
  • DalekFridayDalekFriday Posts: 31 Member
    > @Alve said:
    > How far in the fututre do you guys think will the devs apply the results from the polls? Like I wouldn't expect these features to become reality until maybe the packs coming out in 6-12 months.

I think they need about 12 months but I also wonder if they are still conducting surveys for the Sims 4 (it would mean at least 1 more year of content - which is fine) or if it might also provide valuable insights for the next opus. Perhaps surveys are intended to cloud the issue. :)
  • ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    > @Spiddermouse said:
    > I really liked this community survey. Ooh... the possibilities. Lots of room for speculation :-)
    > 1. A holiday and resort pack: Greek islands and Swiss mountains. Become a resort tycoon or treat yourself to a luxury (or budget) holiday and immerse yourself in local cuisine, customs and activities (including hiking and skiing).
    > 2. A romance and wedding pack: more romantic interactions (and drama), More wedding clothing!, honeymoon, have your wedding at an holiday destination, including Italian vineyard holiday destination.
    > 3. A k-pop pack: bands and fan-clubs, including Korean city world. New cuisine options, cute collectibles and outrageous clothing and hairstyles.
    > 4. A “growing pains” pack, every life phase has its own struggles (including midlife crisis, teenage crushes), more interactions that are specific for a certain age but also between ages especially if they are related (I want realistic grandparents!), including high schools and retirement homes.

I'd love a holiday/resort pack! And I really like your idea to set a romance and wedding pack in Italy - I can just picture it now. <3