Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losing personality points

Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
A Sim of mine recently turned into a witch. I was looking through her Simology panel, and I noticed she’s lost three niceness points, and now has none at all. I’ve tried googling about lost personality points and found nothing. Her other personality points have all stayed the same (5 neatness, 8 outgoing, 6 active, 3 playful). I’ve never had a witch before (Apartment Life is a recent acquisition) so I don’t know if it’s normal or not).

Comments

• Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    Are they an evil witch? Coz I could see a feature where the more you go evil, the more nice points you lose. I will check mine anyways when i play next, since she is an evil witch and she had only 1 nice point before she was turned. I'll let you know if it's 0. I've never played witches in Sims 2 so I can't really say if it's a bug or not :confused:
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I opened my game to check that out. I have discovered that my evil witch has lost one niceness point and my good witch hasn't gained any.
    I have heard about personality changes for werewolves, but not for witches.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Nope, she’s actually a good witch. She’s also lost her husband, but I don’t think that changes anything. Her kids don’t have much in terms of niceness points, one kid also having three (I think) and the other having only one. I believe you can use cheats to change personality (not 100% sure) so maybe I could use that to take it back to normal.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Nope, she’s actually a good witch. She’s also lost her husband, but I don’t think that changes anything. Her kids don’t have much in terms of niceness points, one kid also having three (I think) and the other having only one. I believe you can use cheats to change personality (not 100% sure) so maybe I could use that to take it back to normal.

Then that's strange...
    Has she been evil witch before or only good witch?

Anyway, use cheats then.