Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World: Saffron Bay

SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Hello everyone - I had no idea that there was still a forum going for Sims 3! This is exciting! I cannot wait to peruse the posts to see what other creators have been up to. In the mean time, I just published my completed world Saffron Bay. No CC content, all EPs recommended, will be uploading lots that have store content for those who want it :) It can be downloaded at:

www.mysimrealty.com

Screedsnshot-254.jpg
Scrddddeenshot-256.jpg
Screedddnshot-257.jpg
Scrdddeenshot-253.jpg
Screensdddhot-252.jpg
Screenshot-259.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    I was playing a lot in Evansdale County and Meadow Glen. I always liked neutral color palette and how esthetically you made lots in your worlds. :smile: Was also trying Storybrook County and Anne Arbor, but first was too massive for my laptop and second was too gloomy/dark. Salmon Woods was also nice, I like mountain worlds. Previous worlds I didn't try, but Saffron Bay I'll definitely check out when I'll have time. This docks at the last pic looks cute. :smile:
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Hello @SimRealtor Your new world looks wonderful, and I can't wait to try it out! I've played and enjoyed many of your worlds. Right now, I have just a little farming and pet adopting game going in Cloverdale.

Your pictures aren't showing up here for me, by the way, but I was able to right click on them and display them in another tab.

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • RogeerLambertRogeerLambert Posts: 3 New Member
    LOVE IT!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I'm a huge fan of your creations and recently just downloaded a bunch from your site.Glad to see you still around!
  • muckleberrimuckleberri Posts: 65 Member
    I love the look of this world! I moved my current family there last night, and I'm excited to visit all the wonderful community lots. Thanks so much for sharing this world <3
    dyWDPqV.png
    now playing: the early legacy (ts3 alphabetacy)
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    @SimRealtor this world looks amazing!
    I don't know if it's just me but for the past year or so I'm not able to see any images on your website anymore. I don't know if you use an image provider that my country no longer supports or if it's a technical problem, but wanted to let you know. Seeing these images here now is very helpful to me, because I can no longer see them in your site...
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Zei, I've had the exact same thing happening to me! But I also can't download anything, which is a huge bummer as I love these worlds :'( whenever I try I get a 404 forbidden error.
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    Zei, I've had the exact same thing happening to me! But I also can't download anything, which is a huge bummer as I love these worlds :'( whenever I try I get a 404 forbidden error.

Aw, that's too bad! :'( I wonder what's blocking us... Maybe @SimRealtor can share some insight.

• SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    For anyone not being able to see pictures - could you clear your cache and then reload the website by typing it in - do not use a bookmark - and see if that helps? I have had several reports of this and this seems to fix it - but if not, then that would be good to know so that I may get to the bottom of it!
    I first tried with my brand new computer, no bookmarks or caches, couldn't see pictures or download anything. Just tried again clearing caches and no bookmark, same thing :'( but thanks so much for looking into this! Your worlds are among my top favorites and I'd love to get my hands on your newest one! <3
    Okay - worked with the hosting company and they think they helped figure it out! Please do still clear cache one more time just to be sure and then it should work!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    SimRealtor wrote: »
    Hello everyone - I had no idea that there was still a forum going for Sims 3! This is exciting! I cannot wait to peruse the posts to see what other creators have been up to. In the mean time, I just published my completed world Saffron Bay. No CC content, all EPs recommended, will be uploading lots that have store content for those who want it :) It can be downloaded at:

www.mysimrealty.com

Screedsnshot-254.jpg
    Scrddddeenshot-256.jpg
    Screedddnshot-257.jpg
    Scrdddeenshot-253.jpg
    Screensdddhot-252.jpg
    Screenshot-259.jpg

I love your worlds! Is there store cc in this one? Because I don't have a lot of store stuff installed anymore because it bloated my game
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Wow I have the feeling I am dreaming awake !! I am so glad you are back @SimRealtor <3
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    It's working once again and all pictures are visible! Thank you so much!! :)
    Off to add some more worlds then :D
    No CC is used in my worlds ever :)
  • wizardtswwizardtsw Posts: 8 New Member
    It looks wonderful.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Hi, @SimRealtor, Welcome back; Former real Realtor here. I wish that our real life MLS was as easy to navigate as your website. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    hahaha :) Thanks Nikkei - I would love to be a realtor in real life so, it probably gets the inspiration from that :P
  • musicman4365musicman4365 Posts: 191 Member
    I downloaded it and so far it's a nice world. However, there are some routing issues that I haven't been able to find. I checked the resorts so far and they are not coming from there. I did replace the two lots as suggested on the web site.
  • FallomFallom Posts: 1 New Member
    > @musicman4365 said:
    > I downloaded it and so far it's a nice world. However, there are some routing issues that I haven't been able to find. I checked the resorts so far and they are not coming from there. I did replace the two lots as suggested on the web site.

I'm having some routing issues as well, and I also replaced the two apt buildings. One time I played, errortrap popped up about twenty times in a row to say that a sim who was unlocateable was just found. It was the same sim, and I have a feeling it's a merchant or cashier, but I haven't found out where it's happening yet. And it will also say my own sim is unlocateable, when she's just in the elevator of her own apt, and I swear I replaced the apt building.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top