Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Can't Hold Same Position At Job?

fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
I have a story progression mod question. I have two sims that are in the business career and when one gets promoted to vice president the other, who is also vice president, gets demoted immediately. I've had this problem before with a different save and found that the culprit was the 'only one sim may lead' option in the story progression career extension. Since then i've always changed that option to false. The only thing is that in this save it doesn't seem to be working. They still can't get promoted to the same position even though the option is false.(I've checked and double checked just to make sure.) Is there something else i'm missing? Can two sims just not hold the same position with this mod?
Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    The option that is actually called "Only One May Lead" dictates whether or not an actively played sim will always win the challenge that ensues when two sims try to occupy the same higher level slot on certain careers or if instead they have to battle it out like any other two sims would. The option that switches off this scenario entirely so that you actually can have two Mayors, three School Superintendents, etc. is
    NRaas > SP > General Options > Options: Careers > Restrict Some Levels to Single Sims > False

It's False by default though and should actually be hiding the Only One May Lead option since that wouldn't make any sense if multiples at each level are indeed allowed/encouraged.

And you do need the SP Career add-on module to see any of these options, but as you said you already have that.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    @igazor Thank you so much! This was really bothering me. :)
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn