May 22 - Let's walk around the forums together, this week's Friday Highlight is here!
May 21, 11AM PT - Save the time for Eco Lifestyle livestream! Details here.
May 21 - Take a look at SimGuruConor's latest deep dive into Nifty Knitting: learn more about Plopsy!

The Sim family thread

This a thread to show your families , or saves you play in the sims series.

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 24,386 Member
    I have countless families in The Sims so I would not know where to start but here is a recent one of a family hearing the news of the lockdown:

News of the lockdown has been annouced

FGG2Fbs.jpg

Jennifer is concerned so rings her daughter Courtney

nrARsTy.jpg

She gets picked up from her boyfriend

ZDopQcd.jpg

A strange ride home through deserted streets

f3rpfvW.jpg

Jennifer is happy that Courtney is safe

tGvyuH9.jpg

She gets to see her dog Grover

1QbRS3B.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 48,136 Member
    This is my current family. I haven't played them in a few weeks but next time I play the son with the long hair will be aging up to child.
    49499103306_eee0e1845b_o.jpg
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 5,272 Member
    I mean, these are just the two daughters of my current family, but here they are just having fun. These are the only screenshots I can access rn :p
    Kxez5FB.jpg
    URcaSUk.jpg
    ikQhEet.jpg
    rzg5szB.gif
    Roger Meddows Taylor < 3
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 6,223 Member
    I'm going to try the 100 gen challenge in sims 4 my problem is my sim has 12 kids I really like so I don't know what one to pick to be the
    next family head
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
    @Mikezumi Nice picture of the family :smile:

@xLunaSimsx They remind of of the young Mary Kate and Ashley :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 1,824 Member
    I'm going to try the 100 gen challenge in sims 4 my problem is my sim has 12 kids I really like so I don't know what one to pick to be the
    next family head

How can you have more than the limit ?
    @Mikezumi I started that story before the lockdown so still trying to think of new stories to fit in with the theme before things go back to normal
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Joyce777Joyce777 Posts: 63 Member
    I love seeing this. I've been playing for nearly 30 days. And still learning the basic game. I will be posting here too! Thank you.
    Sims4 ID: LaynieJ
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 6,223 Member
    next family head

How can you have more than the limit ?

not all of them live in the same house @Horrorgirl6
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,608 Member
    edited May 7
    I have way too many families, but this one is my favorite.

tumblr_orab22wJpx1up0k3mo3_1280.png
    This one is based on myself, my boyfriend, and his niece (when she was a toddler). He looked after her a lot when she was smaller, and I often became the helping hand when I visited if she happened to be there. Good kid (sometimes!), but we are not ready for parenthood.
    "Promise me we do this together, okay?"

itQfTLh.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 5,272 Member
    I seriously love seeing all of these families, you guys make the sweetest looking families ever 🥺🥺🥺
    rzg5szB.gif
    Roger Meddows Taylor < 3
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 3,646 Member
    Family play is the sole purpose I loved the Sims series, I love create families and grow upon generations upon generations :).

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 48,136 Member
    This is my current family :) I started this save to test a new genetics mod from MTS. Jason and Eddy moved in together and were soon married and starting a family. They have three kids. Jed and Jade are now teen and Edyson is still a child.

Jason and Eddy (pictured while still YA but are currently adults)
    49882185581_ea8389e4dc_o.jpg
    49881658693_7a27e6f85c_o.jpg

Jed
    49880368293_58d0d68357_o.jpg

Jade
    49880368418_a281fb1a36_o.jpg

Edyson
    49881204942_697dd330cf_o.jpg