Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any info on Coolspear's Doctor career reimagined mod?

loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
I'm playing a doctor Sim as part of a challenge I'm doing and I'd forgotten how mind-numbingly repetitive it gets. I wanted to check out Coolspear's doctor career reimagined mod but I can't even read up about what it does without creating an account for their site. So does anyone have any info on how the mod works, what it does, if it gets updated regularly, etc. before I commit to creating an account for their site? Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    coolspearcoolspear Posts: 25 Member
    Hi loubyloulou. The doc career mods are quite a few, covering many aspects of the career. Half of them can be used individually, but as a whole - especially the main doc/hospital mod of the bunch - they have been designed for high level doctors only. (Career level 8 and above.) They are all up to date (as of 1.61) Also I have recently been working on new features for the Hospital and co-workers experience, which I'll be uploading soon, once I'm happy with the testing results.
  • Options
    coolspear wrote: »
    Hi loubyloulou. The doc career mods are quite a few, covering many aspects of the career. Half of them can be used individually, but as a whole - especially the main doc/hospital mod of the bunch - they have been designed for high level doctors only. (Career level 8 and above.) They are all up to date (as of 1.61) Also I have recently been working on new features for the Hospital and co-workers experience, which I'll be uploading soon, once I'm happy with the testing results.

Hi @coolspear, thanks very much for responding. The Sim I have the mod in mind for is, I think, either level 8 or 9 in the doctor career, and it's getting super dull, all the tasks are so repetitive, so anything to spice it up would be good! Could you let me know what the name of the mod(s) is on your site so I can be sure to download the right one? Thanks very much.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,561 Member
    Private Practice is a good mod for the doctor career. It lets your Sim join "med" school and rise up the true ranks of a doctor from there. Intern; Resident, etc. SimRealist is the maker.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Private Practice is a good mod for the doctor career. It lets your Sim join "med" school and rise up the true ranks of a doctor from there. Intern; Resident, etc. SimRealist is the maker.

Thanks, I've tried that and it's not for me - I'm after a mod that adds to the active career.