Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May Patch Speculation 2020

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm joining the dragon's wagon. Count me in for everything weird, strange, out of ordinary :)
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2020
    The roadmap : "No major update until this Summer".
    The team has also been hard at work on some new surprise additions we plan to bring to the game over the summer. They are not massive changes, but they are pretty cool ones that I think you will have a ton of fun with.
  • Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    edited April 2020
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Fix for acting career glitch

Wasn't this supposedly fixed in the past 2-3 patches, is it just like an unfixable bug at this point?
    The roadmap : "No major update until this Summer".
    The team has also been hard at work on some new surprise additions we plan to bring to the game over the summer. They are not massive changes, but they are pretty cool ones that I think you will have a ton of fun with.

It sounds like these changes are going to be in the form of an update/patch (i.e. free), but you never know.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Bug fixes. I had to sell the muppets theater because my sims can't do school projects with the muppets theater at home. They leave the projects all the time to watch a non exisiting show :(

Try placing the TV in the household inventory till they finish.
  • Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Ok serious question, where is the hype about dragons coming from? I'm not trying to be confrontational or anything (I'm down to have dragons) I just don't ever recall them being integral parts of the Sims franchise.

Even if dragons don't get added (seems like they'd be a RoM thing), I'm down for an R&B station.
    There's not a ton of hype. It's just me, and sometimes like two other people on the forum. But I won't stop speculating and commenting until they bring back my boy, Torch.

It's cool, I don't begrudge anyone of their expectations or hopes and I'd be all for something zany and fun like dragons.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Bug fixes. I had to sell the muppets theater because my sims can't do school projects with the muppets theater at home. They leave the projects all the time to watch a non exisiting show :(

Try placing the TV in the household inventory till they finish.

Thanks! That's a good idea. It isn't the tv though. I don't know how to say it in english but it's that mini theater that came with kids room pack.
  • Options
    PhristoPhristo Posts: 1 New Member
    In the spirit of lockdown and corona I would be super happy to see some wearable face masks, hand sanitizer, stacks of toilet paper and maybe some social-distancing-proof ways of greeting other sims...! Stay safe and healthy guys! :)
  • Options
    Phristo wrote: »
    In the spirit of lockdown and corona I would be super happy to see some wearable face masks, hand sanitizer, stacks of toilet paper and maybe some social-distancing-proof ways of greeting other sims...! Stay safe and healthy guys! :)

I wouldn't mind either. Facemask would also work with the doctor career in Get To Work.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

Just a month ago, this would have fallen in "too soon.' Now, it's funny (and a good idea.) :wink:
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Bug fixes, especially the tiny living tv console/station glitch.

Dragons and more ROM spells

Stairs/ladders would be nice
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Dragons, bands, and saxophones!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I am hoping for ladders, spiral stairs, bunk beds, new walking styles for elders, proms for teens; everything a Generations pre-EP-patch needs. ;)
    On the other hand I wouldn't mind a Farming pre-EP-patch either...
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I predict another month of silence from EA/Maxis.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

Honestly they could make it fun too by adding cute designs on them
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope we get pack news today
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I'm hoping for some very big free contents in the Sims 4 base & a reveal of what & when the new Expansion Pack will be.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I hope to get some news this week. I need some happy distraction right now!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    taydev wrote: »
    I predict another month of silence from EA/Maxis.

I think there will be info in Mid to Late May on the June Expansion.
  • Options
    Hope we get a good patch for June.
  • Options
    [ck quote="taydev;c-17470348"]I predict another month of silence from EA/Maxis.

I think there will be info in Mid to Late May on the June Expansion.[/quote]

I would be happy just to get info but I'd be happier if we got a pack next month
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Ok serious question, where is the hype about dragons coming from? I'm not trying to be confrontational or anything (I'm down to have dragons) I just don't ever recall them being integral parts of the Sims franchise.

Even if dragons don't get added (seems like they'd be a RoM thing), I'm down for an R&B station.

Yeah isn’t the sims about life simulation 😂When did dragons come into it
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

No thanks. I play this game to get away from reality, not to stare it in the face.
  • Options

dragons were in the first game and they were in sims 3 @Leahmiller2006
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

There is very little (at least in entertainment, if not life in general) that can't be made better with the addition of Dragons. I have some sort of dragon related item in nearly every room in my house.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

The sims has always had non-realistic elements to it. Always. There's nothing wrong with wanting more fantasy based stuff, especially in this time, where our world is stuffed full of horror.