Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help: Does Anyone Recognise This Lot, Is It In The Gallery?

samsinblogsamsinblog Posts: 26 Member

I was recently reading this page on the EA website: https://ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4

And I saw this great lot, I'd really like it for my game. Does anyone know if it actually exists to download in the gallery? I tried searching for it but couldn't find it:

visrvOS.jpg

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    I tried a Google Images search and couldn't find anything. I found similar images but not that one. If you have Twitter, you may be able ask a Guru.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    Not sure about the build I would ask a guru you can search the maxis lots gallery to see if it’s stored there. The lots itself is in willows creek they used the park lot for their build (I think lol).
  • samsinblogsamsinblog Posts: 26 Member
    Guys I feel like such a newbie here, I had no idea what Gurus were, I've just searched on Twitter and found them though, thanks for the great advice!

@vincentvega8899 You've got a great eye, that does look like the path in Magnolia Blossom park down the left side of the build, I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. I'm guessing this build doesn't exist because that lot size is ridiculous and is too large to easily plop elsewhere in the game.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    samsinblog wrote: »
    I'm guessing this build doesn't exist because that lot size is ridiculous and is too large to easily plop elsewhere in the game.
    Said park is a 64x64 lot - they exist. Several, in fact. Take a look at the gallery and look up Maxis as the creator. It still might there.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Magnolia Blossom park lot size is 50x50. I gave a few tries looking for the house in the gallery, but I can't find any that looks similar. I'm relying on the landscape & roughly the design. The thing is, the building might be smaller than 50x50, so, if you want to search for it, perhaps, you can look anything that between 40x30, 40x40 to 50x50.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Nice looking lot. I tried to find this in the gallery too but struck out. You might have to try to recreate it on your own.
  • samsinblogsamsinblog Posts: 26 Member
    Catzilla wrote: »
    Nice looking lot. I tried to find this in the gallery too but struck out. You might have to try to recreate it on your own.

Thank you for looking for me, that's very sweet of you.

I'll have to pass on creating this lot myself though, my expertise aren't advanced enough to be able to recreate that terrain and rock formation on the right side of the house's front entrance. That's really why I wanted to download this from the gallery. The Gurus aren't replying on Twitter either, do people often get replies from them regarding general game queries?
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @samsinblog if you can't find it you could ask the DNA Request team to build it for you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976482/dnarequestteams4/p1