Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we please have more land in Magnolia Promenade?

This where I would like put all of my shops, restaurants, bakery, the church, and etc. I consider this my shopping plaza. So, it would be nice if we can have more land in the world specifically. Just my opinion for myself.

Comments

• nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    It’s also fits its logo that was created for it.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I would love that too. Also I think it would be nice if we could add something like a bench or something on the pier where the boat arrives and maybe a coffee stand, it's such a pretty place but it's so useless as it is now. It would have been nice if they added a ticket booth or something so our sims could take a boat ride for a couple of hours or so. Or make it like in Brindleton bay where the boat takes you to the little island.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Its such a tiny place. But then again all of the towns are small compared to how they were in Sims 3
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • KARENsLIFE_7X7KARENsLIFE_7X7 Posts: 13 New Member
    I agree. The promenade needs more lots. Atleast four more.
  • PagesofdreamsPagesofdreams Posts: 2 New Member
    There are some towns that have wasted space where you can't put anything in general. I would like to see this area expanded as well.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    edited May 2020
    Won't say the place is useless, but have been there once since it was added in whatever pack it was. I forget whyI I went there, but the best part was looking over the steamboat at the pier and watching the ones out on the water.
    Post edited by Oldeseadogge on
  • darkroomxdaisydarkroomxdaisy Posts: 52 Member
    I completely agree. I'd love to make it my "go-to" shopping district but it's so plain and tiny. It definitely needs a full overhaul/makeover.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Or more than one store/restaurant/etc on one lot.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame