Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would Anyone Finish My House Plz?

elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
I have been working on this house for soooo long and am just totally stuck with it. I am not that great a builder but absolutely terrible at interiors of larger houses. If I upload this, would anyone be willing to do the interior for me please?

04-21-20_8-36-40%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

It is on the Umbrage Manor lot in Willow Creek and is being made for Bob and Eliza Pancakes. I believe they have about 150K simoleons so it would need to be completed within that sum.

I would like the outer building to be left as is, but am happy for rooms inside to be resized, added, reshaped etc. I am also happy if the landscaping is changed and outside decor etc to be added.

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I can do it for you. Do you have any specific theme that you want?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I would like to try yes! This might get me to spend some time with the game (and it's been a while!). I am not great at building but I love doing interiors :D not sure I'll help much with the garden though but hey I can try.

Can you let us know where it is on the gallery? And can you maybe tell us what sort of stuff you like in terms of colors etc? Or what would fit your sims? Any specific hobbies for them in mind? :)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Awesome @xamira99 and @SimTrippy the more the merrier!

The house is now uploaded to my user profile elliebreton on the gallery and is called Unfinished Umbrage Manor.

I am not fussy with hobbies, themes or colours, whatever you think Bob and Eliza would like! Feel free to move the internal stairs and re-do the internal layout. Just remember to max out at 150K, but happy for it to be cheaper too.

Thank you so much for helping <3 You peeps are wonderful xx
    I've downloaded the house. :)
    Cool thanks, will look into it tonight.
    Hmm yeah it's been a bit since I've opened the game, so this is probably going to take me a while :D But hey, I did start! Just so I know what to potentially avoid using: are there any packs you don't have?
    @SimTrippy I have all packs, so go ahead and run wild :smiley:
    I've done furnishing the house. It appears that I can't log in to the gallery from the Sims website. You can find the furnished house under my ID, xamira99.

Have fun! :)
  • LionessInMNLionessInMN Posts: 478 Member
    I am late to the thread here, because I was working on a big community lot. But, I can throw something together too for fun even though you already have one.
    @LionessInMN sure! I could always put any others in different worlds, as I still have other empty Lots to fill.

@xamira99 WOW! Thank you so much, it is totally awesome. I would never have the flair to do such stuff. The garden is fabulous, with those crossing archways and the stepping stones and the improved pool area. And the inside is amazing too. I think Bob and Eliza are going to love living there! xx <3 xx
    Glad that you like it! :D
    xamira99 wrote: »
    I've done furnishing the house. It appears that I can't log in to the gallery from the Sims website. You can find the furnished house under my ID, xamira99.

Have fun! :)

Aww that's so lovely! Didn't even have time to open the game last night but I don't think I could make anything better than (or maybe even as good as) this. Very cute :)
    edited April 2020
    @elanorbreton House of Pancakes is finished. I used the red and white exterior inspiration throughout the build. Since Bob Pancakes had a master chef aspiration, I included a chef station and bar to help him on his way. This is a really pack heavy build, which is not my normal but since you had them all I decided to use them :smiley: I hope you enjoy!

Gallery Link: House of Pancakes
    Imgur Gallery: House Photos

A few photo highlights:

x6sJfvi.png
    dtfP5H6.png
    scj3WmF.png

And here they are enjoying their house... they went straight for the living room:

au5QdTs.png
    @LionessInMN Oh my! Now I really am stuck! I don't know which house to move Bob and Eliza into!

I absolutely adore your design, it looks great with the continuance of the red, black and white theme. There are lots of little extra touches in there too, with the container of logs by the fireplace, the headphones on the teens bedside table and - haha - I didn't even know the rubber ducky came in any colours other than yellow :D Love the garden too!

I think what I shall do is have one of the houses in Willow Creek for Bob and Eliza and put the other house in Brindleton Bay for another of my families. They are going to be so lucky having such nice homes!

Thanks heaps, peeps, you are both amazing <3
    Whatever you decide will be great, I am just happy you like them :) As you said, you can use both and know that you created the house too!